PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

i think the currency system is a nice addition. im no longer forced to use an acog if dont want or if i dont think it works for the gun. also, i have tried knifing my way out of a gunfight, out of habit from mw2 and it just doesnt work, and i couldnt be happier. you only get knifed when you get caught slippin for the most part. make stabbing someone much more rewarding

i think the currency system is a nice addition. im no longer forced to use an acog if dont want or if i dont think it works for the gun. also, i have tried knifing my way out of a gunfight, out of habit from mw2 and it just doesnt work, and i couldnt be happier. you only get knifed when you get caught slippin for the most part. make stabbing someone much more rewarding

Lowkey tho
this game is disappointment
graphics are wow in bad way like !%! plus the unlocking system too much
30t6p3b.gif

I dont think ill be playing this game two weeks from now

Lowkey tho
this game is disappointment
graphics are wow in bad way like !%! plus the unlocking system too much
30t6p3b.gif

I dont think ill be playing this game two weeks from now

No doubt nuketown has the worst spawns in fps history. There should be no reason why I get killed and respawn only to get killed again by the same guy still shooting
indifferent.gif

No doubt nuketown has the worst spawns in fps history. There should be no reason why I get killed and respawn only to get killed again by the same guy still shooting
indifferent.gif

man , i dont know if i wanna play this since ive been quickscoping from the jump....intimidating to me honestly...wat perks and guns have the best advantages so far fellas?

man , i dont know if i wanna play this since ive been quickscoping from the jump....intimidating to me honestly...wat perks and guns have the best advantages so far fellas?

Not suprised at these reviews.

Wasn't a big fan of waw so not really expecting to much from BOps, the engine treyarch runs just doesn't feel as dynamic as IW's games. It seems as if most of us are realizing how good we actually had it with MW2, its really a great game if you take away the noob tubes and annoying perks.

The majority of people are going to find things wrong and will continue to find things wrong as they play over time for any game no matter how amazing it is.

Not suprised at these reviews.

Wasn't a big fan of waw so not really expecting to much from BOps, the engine treyarch runs just doesn't feel as dynamic as IW's games. It seems as if most of us are realizing how good we actually had it with MW2, its really a great game if you take away the noob tubes and annoying perks.

The majority of people are going to find things wrong and will continue to find things wrong as they play over time for any game no matter how amazing it is.

wow. i've enjoyed the game a lot, and i'm also a modern warfare 2 player. i'm surprised many of you don't like it. imo it's a lot more balanced than mw2. less camping and more actually going and earning your kills (so far at least). also, no more predator, harrier, harrier, marathons. i've loved the maps so far. they look great. i agree on nuke town tho. i like the feel of the map but it's a bit TOO small. it's only been a day. this game shows a lot of promise and it is a NEW game. some of the stuff we're used to doing so much in mw2 won't work now.

wow. i've enjoyed the game a lot, and i'm also a modern warfare 2 player. i'm surprised many of you don't like it. imo it's a lot more balanced than mw2. less camping and more actually going and earning your kills (so far at least). also, no more predator, harrier, harrier, marathons. i've loved the maps so far. they look great. i agree on nuke town tho. i like the feel of the map but it's a bit TOO small. it's only been a day. this game shows a lot of promise and it is a NEW game. some of the stuff we're used to doing so much in mw2 won't work now.

so after reading most of yall reviews, ill pass on this and wait for killzone 3

havent played cod4 in a while, might get back on that till then

so after reading most of yall reviews, ill pass on this and wait for killzone 3

havent played cod4 in a while, might get back on that till then

Back
Top Bottom