PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I have no problems with this game at all , im beastin actually..The only thing i dont like is that its to complicated with purchasing things and stuff like that the leaderboards are complicated everything is , they shoulda have just left it the way tit wass anyways im playing solo right now im bout to hop on shoot me an invite im not trying to lose , im on a win streak cuz of playing eariler with boost,do21, jcuzzo, ClearView & Keithaiamwack

I have no problems with this game at all , im beastin actually..The only thing i dont like is that its to complicated with purchasing things and stuff like that the leaderboards are complicated everything is , they shoulda have just left it the way tit wass anyways im playing solo right now im bout to hop on shoot me an invite im not trying to lose , im on a win streak cuz of playing eariler with boost,do21, jcuzzo, ClearView & Keithaiamwack

garbage

lmao

i actaully thought this game was gonna be good....bguahhahaa

ill plqy for a month tops thanbreak this disc in half

see yall in mw3...lulz

edit- hold up ill actually stick around for the sesasdons...cause that %%$% fun as %$+%

speaking of which...keef wheres ur gf henz at (no shots fired)
laugh.gif

garbage

lmao

i actaully thought this game was gonna be good....bguahhahaa

ill plqy for a month tops thanbreak this disc in half

see yall in mw3...lulz

edit- hold up ill actually stick around for the sesasdons...cause that %%$% fun as %$+%

speaking of which...keef wheres ur gf henz at (no shots fired)
laugh.gif

finally beat the game on veteran it was better than MW2.

i can believe the lag muiltplayer has the campaign has as well 
30t6p3b.gif
  it acts as if the system freezes.

finally beat the game on veteran it was better than MW2.

i can believe the lag muiltplayer has the campaign has as well 
30t6p3b.gif
  it acts as if the system freezes.

for those who hate the game after 2 days, this isn't modern warfare 2. in fact, black ops is MUCH harder than MW2. guns have a lot of recoil. you can't just jump into a fire fight like we all were so accustomed to. even if you win that fight, you WILL get killed from behind by someone else. head on rushing will not get you anywhere in this game. it's all about being in the best position and skill to get your kills now. It actually MEANS something if you reach the higher killstreaks. you actually had to earn them.

for those who hate the game after 2 days, this isn't modern warfare 2. in fact, black ops is MUCH harder than MW2. guns have a lot of recoil. you can't just jump into a fire fight like we all were so accustomed to. even if you win that fight, you WILL get killed from behind by someone else. head on rushing will not get you anywhere in this game. it's all about being in the best position and skill to get your kills now. It actually MEANS something if you reach the higher killstreaks. you actually had to earn them.

I've finally gotten the hang of this game. It's getting quite simple actually. I can honestly say it's so much easier to play when there is no lag. Lol...

Ballistic Knife and AK47-U All day everyday. K/D Ratio getting nicer now that I got the hang of the game. I prefer MW2 but this is not as horrible now. I really wish they would fix the framerate/lag issues though. I seriously thought my PS3 was dying at first...

I've finally gotten the hang of this game. It's getting quite simple actually. I can honestly say it's so much easier to play when there is no lag. Lol...

Ballistic Knife and AK47-U All day everyday. K/D Ratio getting nicer now that I got the hang of the game. I prefer MW2 but this is not as horrible now. I really wish they would fix the framerate/lag issues though. I seriously thought my PS3 was dying at first...

IMO the game is a lil too slow for me..imma have to head back to mw2.what other lobbies are more better.the tdm gets boring.i can only do soo much rushing on these small maps.the remote control car gets boring after gettin it soo many times.plus that dam gunner ship was hard as hell to control....actually i couldnt even control it..talk about wasting it....lol

IMO the game is a lil too slow for me..imma have to head back to mw2.what other lobbies are more better.the tdm gets boring.i can only do soo much rushing on these small maps.the remote control car gets boring after gettin it soo many times.plus that dam gunner ship was hard as hell to control....actually i couldnt even control it..talk about wasting it....lol

Hanoi is the worst map ever!!! ugh i cant get it goin on that board. But WMD, Gridiron, crisis and shooting range are guaranteed chopper gunners

Hanoi is the worst map ever!!! ugh i cant get it goin on that board. But WMD, Gridiron, crisis and shooting range are guaranteed chopper gunners

I hate cables so i passed on the turtle beach joints ! So i gave these a try and im EXTREMELY IMPRESSED! I have never gamed so hard in my life. These should be on everyones christmas list.

I hate cables so i passed on the turtle beach joints ! So i gave these a try and im EXTREMELY IMPRESSED! I have never gamed so hard in my life. These should be on everyones christmas list.

Back
Top Bottom