PS3 | OT | Call of Duty 4 Tournament IX | Info on PG19 | 1st RD Bracket Updated PG29

Poot should just be automatically signed up for every tourney/season from now on.
laugh.gif

This whole joining any team that will take him after the draft messes everything up. I'm pretty sure he would have been picked up before Just Reason could even get to him. I know Chris would have picked him up.

Poot should just be automatically signed up for every tourney/season from now on.
laugh.gif

This whole joining any team that will take him after the draft messes everything up. I'm pretty sure he would have been picked up before Just Reason could even get to him. I know Chris would have picked him up.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

kicktionaire just pm'ed me

he cant play weeknights basically, only sundays
I stay on the west side
so I can make weeknight games after 10:30pm but that would be almost 2am for the eastsiders. I got my internet to work on COD4 now 
pimp.gif

Cant play Friday after 10pm..... Cant play Saturday after 10pm.... CAN play Sunday all day long.

My bad peeps my schedule is real messed up 
laugh.gif
. If subs or replacement are necessary feel free to do it 
wink.gif

psn: Kicktionare

I stay on the west side
so I can make weeknight games after 10:30pm but that would be almost 2am for the eastsiders. I got my internet to work on COD4 now 
pimp.gif

Cant play Friday after 10pm..... Cant play Saturday after 10pm.... CAN play Sunday all day long.

laugh.gif
wink.gif

But u just said u informed him/caught him up with the whole thing? I though u meant like he knew he was taking my spot.
But ummm aight i guess. 

But u just said u informed him/caught him up with the whole thing? I though u meant like he knew he was taking my spot.
But ummm aight i guess. 

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I stay on the west side
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Yeah subs don't permanently replace players. Just have someone sub for you tomorrow and if your team moves on then join them on Sunday.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I stay on the west side
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Yeah subs don't permanently replace players. Just have someone sub for you tomorrow and if your team moves on then join them on Sunday.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

But ummm aight i guess. 
nah he knows about the situation thats why i said hes all caught up in the whole just x poot x dec thing
the convo went 

Donut : yo son you gonna play on just squad?

Pootaing : son i dont even know

/subject

the rest of the chatter was him telling me off about the 4 kd on my new account and me calling him a bum

wit skinnymane in the back listening to some og !@#$

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

But ummm aight i guess. 
nah he knows about the situation thats why i said hes all caught up in the whole just x poot x dec thing
the convo went 

Donut : yo son you gonna play on just squad?

Pootaing : son i dont even know

/subject

the rest of the chatter was him telling me off about the 4 kd on my new account and me calling him a bum

wit skinnymane in the back listening to some og !@#$

Sunday March 20th, 2011 @ 7:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM EST

Whoever wins between Teams 3 and 6 will play the winner of this match up at around 8:00 PM PST - 11:00 PM EST on Sunday.

Team 4

Raadius - YES

Arnolds_Protege - YES

mnmsarao - YES

JUST_BOB - YES

MrTito32 - YES

Theory8Sixty - 

Team 5

TheBayArea510 - YES

aNYthing718 - YES

shoemasta72 - YES

headgear707 - YES

Carter_III - 

Makievelli87 - YES

Sunday March 20th, 2011 @ 7:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM EST

Whoever wins between Teams 3 and 6 will play the winner of this match up at around 8:00 PM PST - 11:00 PM EST on Sunday.

Team 4

Raadius - YES

Arnolds_Protege - YES

mnmsarao - YES

JUST_BOB - YES

MrTito32 - YES

Theory8Sixty - 

Team 5

TheBayArea510 - YES

aNYthing718 - YES

shoemasta72 - YES

headgear707 - YES