PS3 | OT | Call of Duty 4 Tournament IX | Info on PG19 | 1st RD Bracket Updated PG29

Originally Posted by mrtito32

Sunday March 20th, 2011 @ 7:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM EST

Whoever wins between Teams 3 and 6 will play the winner of this match up at around 8:00 PM PST - 11:00 PM EST on Sunday.

Team 4

Raadius - YES

Arnolds_Protege - YES

mnmsarao - YES

JUST_BOB - YES

MrTito32 - YES

Theory8Sixty - 

Team 5

TheBayArea510 - YES

aNYthing718 - YES

shoemasta72 - YES

headgear707 - YES

Carter_III - YES

Makievelli87 - YES

Originally Posted by mrtito32

Sunday March 20th, 2011 @ 7:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM EST

Whoever wins between Teams 3 and 6 will play the winner of this match up at around 8:00 PM PST - 11:00 PM EST on Sunday.

Team 4

Raadius - YES

Arnolds_Protege - YES

mnmsarao - YES

JUST_BOB - YES

MrTito32 - YES

Theory8Sixty - 

Team 5

TheBayArea510 - YES

aNYthing718 - YES

shoemasta72 - YES

headgear707 - YES

Carter_III - YES

Makievelli87 - YES

i guess were gonna have to run sunday even though one of players (Dhuang) can't make it on sundays

i guess were gonna have to run sunday even though one of players (Dhuang) can't make it on sundays

Sorry gang, I have been away. I was home for a family emergency which turned into an extended vacation.
I can run Sunday. 10 pm Eastern?

Sorry gang, I have been away. I was home for a family emergency which turned into an extended vacation.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Cool with me.
Team 3 be ready.

Cool with me.
Team 3 be ready.

^ Got your add, Jose.
Can you do 11 EST? Bamez/Nintendawg can't do any later than that.

son you gotta play 2 matches tho per the rules unless Boost wants to chime in and extends semis to next sun

^ Got your add, Jose.
Can you do 11 EST? Bamez/Nintendawg can't do any later than that.

son you gotta play 2 matches tho per the rules unless Boost wants to chime in and extends semis to next sun

Yo, what did I miss? I thought it was single elimination?

it is but the post was quarters and semis suppose to be done this week so ehh somebody get this !@#$% Boost in here

Yo, what did I miss? I thought it was single elimination?

it is but the post was quarters and semis suppose to be done this week so ehh somebody get this !@#$% Boost in here

Just finisyour second games either2omorow or betwwwin now andn sunday. My eteams ready to play both gamezs tomorrow.

Just finisyour second games either2omorow or betwwwin now andn sunday. My eteams ready to play both gamezs tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom