PS3 | OT | Call of Duty 4 Tournament IX | Info on PG19 | 1st RD Bracket Updated PG29

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ justreason

I am announcing myself as TEAM 6's Personal Male Cheerleader:

male_cheerleader.jpg

We are the Sixes and you know what we got?!?!
(stands says)
What do we got?!?!
We got a team that's hotter than hot!!!
How hot is hot?!?!
Smooth moves and attitude!!!
(everybody says)
Whoo!Whoo!
We are the Sixes and well prove it to you!!!

I am announcing myself as TEAM 6's Personal Male Cheerleader:

male_cheerleader.jpg

We are the Sixes and you know what we got?!?!
(stands says)
What do we got?!?!
We got a team that's hotter than hot!!!
How hot is hot?!?!
Smooth moves and attitude!!!
(everybody says)
Whoo!Whoo!
We are the Sixes and well prove it to you!!!

TEAM 6 - The OG's
Captain - o_BAD_RELIGION_o 

Cheermaster; Hypeman; %%$! Disturber - NinongBrown

DMasta718 

Arsnal23 

Momoney848 

Nintendawg 

JoseBronx 

TEAM 6 - The OG's
Captain - o_BAD_RELIGION_o 

Cheermaster; Hypeman; %%$! Disturber - NinongBrown

DMasta718 

Arsnal23 

Momoney848 

Nintendawg 

JoseBronx 

Alright so this is just a theory on Free Agency after the captains discussed it. Feel free to add or critique it and we will see what works.
First off, everyones top 2 players (other than the Captain themselves) are untouchable. They can be traded, but cannot be dropped UNLESS they post saying they drop from the tournament. If this happens, you can basically take whoever on the free-agency list to replace them.

The bottom 3 players are able to be dropped to the free-agency pool. 

Once we have free-agents sign up, the captains will place each in a category: tier 1, 2, or 3 free agent. 3 being the better free-agent, 1 being being lowest.

Now this is kind of what I was thinking.

Best players in Free-Agency (Tier 3) require a team to drop all three of their available players. To fill out the open spots, you can only take Tier 1 players to fill. Tier 2 players would take your bottom 2, while Tier 1 players would be one for one.

Let me know what you think.

Alright so this is just a theory on Free Agency after the captains discussed it. Feel free to add or critique it and we will see what works.
First off, everyones top 2 players (other than the Captain themselves) are untouchable. They can be traded, but cannot be dropped UNLESS they post saying they drop from the tournament. If this happens, you can basically take whoever on the free-agency list to replace them.

The bottom 3 players are able to be dropped to the free-agency pool. 

Once we have free-agents sign up, the captains will place each in a category: tier 1, 2, or 3 free agent. 3 being the better free-agent, 1 being being lowest.

Now this is kind of what I was thinking.

Best players in Free-Agency (Tier 3) require a team to drop all three of their available players. To fill out the open spots, you can only take Tier 1 players to fill. Tier 2 players would take your bottom 2, while Tier 1 players would be one for one.

Let me know what you think.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23 AKA Donut1908

if everybody agrees on your fa way im pretty much gonna pull a trade sending a tier 2 for a tier 1 dropping 3 guys that imo are tiers 1s picking up poot and reacquiring those 2 of those tier 1 guys

gm hat on

"kanye Shrug"

if everybody agrees on your fa way im pretty much gonna pull a trade sending a tier 2 for a tier 1 dropping 3 guys that imo are tiers 1s picking up poot and reacquiring those 2 of those tier 1 guys

gm hat on

"kanye Shrug"

Originally Posted by dianwei55

gm hat on

"kanye Shrug"

i was thinking about that too 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dianwei55

gm hat on

"kanye Shrug"

i was thinking about that too 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude Donut.. 

Oh Hai Poot 
smile.gif

Hopefully we'll be able to be Teammates again for the 3rd season in a row 
smile.gif