PS3 | OT | Call of Duty 4 Tournament IX | Info on PG19 | 1st RD Bracket Updated PG29

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

There we have a good set up for how FAs will work. If people want to trade 2-3 players for someone else they shouldn't be allowed to refill their team, even if it's just tier 1 players.

Yea, but in TDM, having less is an advantage, especially if they smaller team has more skilled players.
I'd rather have a team also pick up 2 scrubs.
That's if the whole tourney is TDM. I remember the last tourney I was in there were objective matches too.

Alright. If we go all TDM, they pick up scrubs. Objective, they get no one.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Every decision made is majority approved by captains.

I wanted to bring back the tournament, it's written in the thread title. Last night majority captains decided for a season, a shorten 3 week season, it was the only way to get sub/free agencies. 

I voted to do a tournament style, meaning there will be no subs/free agents at all, it makes ZERO sense to have sub/free agencies in a tournament. You drafted a team, you are stuck with the them, just like the OG way.
Me, BayArea and Soulfulb choose a tournament. 
This. It never was a problem back then. Everyones just spoiled now trying to drop and swap players to create the perfect team.
laugh.gif

There we have a good set up for how FAs will work. If people want to trade 2-3 players for someone else they shouldn't be allowed to refill their team, even if it's just tier 1 players.

Yea, but in TDM, having less is an advantage, especially if they smaller team has more skilled players.
I'd rather have a team also pick up 2 scrubs.
That's if the whole tourney is TDM. I remember the last tourney I was in there were objective matches too.

Alright. If we go all TDM, they pick up scrubs. Objective, they get no one.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Every decision made is majority approved by captains.

I wanted to bring back the tournament, it's written in the thread title. Last night majority captains decided for a season, a shorten 3 week season, it was the only way to get sub/free agencies. 

I voted to do a tournament style, meaning there will be no subs/free agents at all, it makes ZERO sense to have sub/free agencies in a tournament. You drafted a team, you are stuck with the them, just like the OG way.
Me, BayArea and Soulfulb choose a tournament. 
This. It never was a problem back then. Everyones just spoiled now trying to drop and swap players to create the perfect team.
laugh.gif

Then why did we argue about Free-Agents for 20 minutes? 
roll.gif
I even suggested that you drafted that team, you're stuck with them.

Then why did we argue about Free-Agents for 20 minutes? 
roll.gif
I even suggested that you drafted that team, you're stuck with them.

SMH...

Redo the draft, 8 captains, 52 players in draft pool, each team ends up having 10 players, games are 6 v 6, no FA list....

SMH...

Redo the draft, 8 captains, 52 players in draft pool, each team ends up having 10 players, games are 6 v 6, no FA list....

Originally Posted by derrty6232

SMH...

Uh no. I am not drafting 9 players. And your math doesn't make sense. It would need to be 72 players in the free agent pool for 10 on each team.
We aren't redoing anything. I say no free agents. Single elimination tournament. This will be done in 2 week max. If successful, run another one.

SMH...

Uh no. I am not drafting 9 players. And your math doesn't make sense. It would need to be 72 players in the free agent pool for 10 on each team.
We aren't redoing anything. I say no free agents. Single elimination tournament. This will be done in 2 week max. If successful, run another one.

SMH...

Brackets will up soon 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

SMH...

Brackets will up soon 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Hey Hey are ya Ready?
Are Ya Ready
To Strut Your Stuff
Hey Hey are ya Ready?
Are Ya Ready
To Get Fired Up

TEAM 6 IS DYNAMITE
Don't Mess With Dynamite
Cause If You Mess With Dynamite It Goes
TICK, TICK, TICK, TICK