PS3 | OT | Call of Duty 4 Tournament IX | Info on PG19 | 1st RD Bracket Updated PG29

Tried getting some games in yesterday after the Lakers' loss, is this game broken? Played like in 10 TDM matches and 8 of them had me running like Usain Bolt the whole game.
ohwell.gif

Tried getting some games in yesterday after the Lakers' loss, is this game broken? Played like in 10 TDM matches and 8 of them had me running like Usain Bolt the whole game.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
lmao it was fine before the laker loss then they lost and all hell broke loose tho me ray boost damsta
etc got some games in around 11 pst tho that wernt hacked its fine this morning aswell

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
lmao it was fine before the laker loss then they lost and all hell broke loose tho me ray boost damsta
etc got some games in around 11 pst tho that wernt hacked its fine this morning aswell

I was  4TH ROUND DRAFT PICK? Ridiculous.

The MessiaH always has point to prove Even though I basically  won the 1st championship on my own.

Oh well M4 ready!!!

I was  4TH ROUND DRAFT PICK? Ridiculous.

The MessiaH always has point to prove Even though I basically  won the 1st championship on my own.

Oh well M4 ready!!!

Back
Top Bottom