PS3 Problem! HELPPPP

he bought it out of someones trunk LMAOOOO... PLEASE tell me you knew the person you bought it from.

I got $500 on paypal he doesn't know the person lmao. rookie

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

he bought it out of someones trunk LMAOOOO... PLEASE tell me you knew the person you bought it from.

ohh hold on lets all laugh at this characters corny jokes he's just looking for some nt fame.. what a lame. Yeah actually i didnt buy it out of someones trunk but im not going to speak on how I got it.

ohh hold on lets all laugh at this characters corny jokes he's just looking for some nt fame.. what a lame. Yeah actually i didnt buy it out of someones trunk but im not going to speak on how I got it.

nt fame
laugh.gif

you got got and i was just pointing it out bruh, smarten up next time young

nt fame
laugh.gif

you got got and i was just pointing it out bruh, smarten up next time young

Originally Posted by StrongSurviveP5

sooooo in other words, you did buy it out of someones trunk......

Originally Posted by StrongSurviveP5

sooooo in other words, you did buy it out of someones trunk......

Back
Top Bottom