PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
Is the FIFA 08 demo out right now on the playstation store

Quote:
www.fifa2008news.com/ed.
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

whats in the PS store? i hope i can DL stranglehold today :pimp:
pimp.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Quote:
You know Swendro88, I really never got into it... always felt GT, Burnout and NFS suited me just fine,

i like the NFS hot pursuit games and had quite a bit of fun with burnout 2. the first underground was ok too. midnight club: dub edtion was just the perfect game to me. i loved the handling and it made you feel like you were going impossibly fast. plus i always love games with a @#%$ load of customizing and MC3 was just incredible in that aspect.

Quote:
I didn't say it was confirm, more like unofficial, but this is by far the closest Square-Enix has ever come to entertaining the notion of a Final Fantasy VII remake for the PS3. So this most mean something. Obviously it's just a matter of finishing up XIII series which could take place in 2008.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown, Sasha​

I'll be getting both NFS and Burnout. I'm waiting for the Stranglehold demo to show up so I'll know once and for all if I'm going to pick it up.

Finally downloaded Warhawk too. Like everyone said, the action is crazy. I'm still getting used to the controls though. My only problem(that I can think of) is that to chat you have to hold down L3. That's kind of hard to do if you're in the middle of a dogfight...
-| H.C.I.C.|-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

Lets start a nt warhawk clan lol. My I'd is soleguy sent me a request ill b on today from 2 am. Game is crazyyyy fun

start that shiznipple up!

psn - supertouch

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

Im down, my user name is lovethaxi
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

stranglehold & nba live 08 demo up now!!! also add-ons for ninja gaiden & motorstorm :pimp:
pimp.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

going to download NBA live during the football game :pimp:
pimp.gif

Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman-Whitner​

Just came inside and I notice the PSN store is updated with some goodies, and the Motorstorm vehicles are just $0.99.

American PSN releases for September 6th
Quote:
* Stranglehold demo (Free)
* NBA Live 08 demo (Free)
* Motorstorm Coyote Weekend VIP Pass ($5.99)
* Motorstorm vehicle packs 1 to 4 ($0.99 each)
* Ninja Gaiden Sigma Weapons Master add-on ($2.99)
* Turok "Quiet Kills" trailer (Free)
* PixelJunk Racers trailer (Free)
* Heavenly Sword Making-Of episode 5 (Free)
* Heavenly Sword Anime episode 5 (Free)
* Lair "World in Chaos" trailer (Free)
* Motorstorm Coyote Revenger trailer (Free)
* Drillbit trailer (Free)
* Resident Evil: Extinction trailer (Free)
* Heavenly Sword Anime wallpaper (Free)
My Take: :\
ohwell.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

nobody can see my with the Oregon ducks
this weekend i am free all day so hit up the Psn:cookielover49 i also play Warhawk and stuff w.e
TEAMMARVEL​

Quote:
My Take: Woot woot! Good job Sony, another great update! Too bad im still without my PS3, but ill still play live demo on 360 (please don't kill me guys)
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TeamLakers​
Team Otaku​

Aight I'm on my sk3 at work. Someone make an official nt warhawk clan post. We gotta see how many actualy got the game. At least 28 b good.

i will rent fifa before i buy it but how is online on the ps3 i just got ps3 and yet to try it
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

The Stranglehold demo is pretty good. The Precision Aiming is sick!! Almost everything in the enviroment could be shot up. The Precision Aiming is pretty crazy too.

I downloaded the Motorstorm VIP pack as well as the Ninja Gaiden add-on. Haven't tried Gaiden, but I'm back on Motorstorm again! It's been a while...lol

Anyone download Live?? How is it?
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

Quote:
Anyone download Live?? How is it?

Just got done playing both live and stranglehold and I'm kinda impressed by the gameplay with live but NBA 2k8 will the game. Now I'm off to download the Motorstorm pack has well since I have not played that game in ages.

Courtesy of IGN's Podcast BeyondTell 2K Games You Want Bioshock PS3
bioshock_03.jpg
Quote:
By now, just about every gamer has heard how great Bioshock is, and PS3 owners have been hoping to eventually see this guaranteed Game of the Year candidate on their platform. But 2K Games has continually said that this game is strictly for the Xbox 360 and PC, which has hurt any and all Bioshock PS3 rumors.

However, if you take a listen to IGN's latest Podcast Beyond, there might be something you can do. Say you're one of those many individuals who would like to see this amazing atmospheric FPS come to the PS3, and you're disappointed they haven't planned any port. But hey,we live in a democracy, so perhaps you should stand up and make your voice be heard. One IGN member says-

"So if you guys want that to come to PS3, Id recommend sending emails to 2K; you definitely should if you wanna see it. Thats how we got the limited edition."

He does have a point. The Limited Edition came about due to fan clamoring for the option, so it seems abundantly clear that 2K will listen to gamer feedback and suggestions. If enough of you send enough e-mails - or perhaps kick off a petition - perhaps you just might get your wish: Bioshock on the PS3. Give it a shot!

My Take:
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

the crowd in live looks very impressive

the game however LAGS when inbounding it seems. graphics look great though. u get to play as spurs/france vs cavs/spain. it wont sway me from 2k7, u only get to play 4 mins basically.
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom