PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
i was gonna leave this thread but i couldn't resist laughing at how hypocritical some people are :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Why is it taking SO LONG to d/l system update 1.93?

ID-jhawkcuse

EDIT: OMG I'm watching YouTube on my PS3! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
C Devin Brennan-McBride | G Eric Devendorf | G Johnny Flynn | F Donte Greene | G/F Paul Harris | C Rick Jackson | G Antonio Jardine | F Kristof Ongenaet | C Arinze Onuaku | G Andy Rautins | C Sean Williams | G Josh Wright​

I think they should just make a FFXIII and bring back materia. I need a new storyline. I played FFVII way to many times. I'm ready to move on.
Use code RA9498 when checking out for 20% off everything @ Karmaloop.com.

Where's the FIFA 08 demo?!

TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
C Devin Brennan-McBride | G Eric Devendorf | G Johnny Flynn | F Donte Greene | G/F Paul Harris | C Rick Jackson | G Antonio Jardine | F Kristof Ongenaet | C Arinze Onuaku | G Andy Rautins | C Sean Williams | G Josh Wright​

yakuza 3 = copped!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

but sega still NEEDS to release yakuza 2 in the US first since we got jerked :\
ohwell.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

have any of you tried the dirt demo or bought the game?

it doesn't look as much fun as motorstorm, but i've always liked those rally games
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

3 more demos confirmed

NHL 2008
Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix
Pixel Junk Racer

EDIT:

Trailers, wallpapers, etc: (free)
Everyday Shooter trailer
Warhawk trailer
Lair Behind the Scenes video
Feel the Noise trailer
Juiced 2 trailer
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition trailer
Soul Calibur IV trailer
High Stakes: Poker wallpaper
2 PixelJunk Racer wallpapers
Folklore wallpaper
Lair music track
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

I played the nba live demo last night it might just be me but it was :x
sick.gif
. Then again the last nba game i liked was nba jam te :lol:
laugh.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

It seems like alot of people who downloaded the Fifa 08 demo from the European store doesn't like the demo at all. This is what someone said on another board.

Now, the graphics. It has awful, awful jaggies and the game pretty much looks like a PS 2.5 game, you can tell immediately that the graphics were toned down to cater for the frame rate. The same with other ports, the X360 version is better looking and performing. The framerate dips to around 30FPS if you're running the PRO camera mode, which is the camera mode used in Be-A-Pro mode which you can see at gametrailers.com.

Final Fantasy VII remake on PS3? Game over.

So much for backwards compatability....that would have been the only game I would want to play from PS....(aside from FF Tactics, Legends of Dragoon and Legend of Legaia..)

Time to go to Future Shop and fenagle me a PS3!
Latest Pickup: Nike Zoom Soldier (wht/blk-met gld-blk)

Courtesy of Kotaku.comMetal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Online Playable at TGS
e3mgs4.jpg
Quote:
As Kojima Productions' Ryan Payton revealed in today's podcast, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Metal Gear Online will both be playable at TGS. The MGS4 demo bit shows close to the game's start, and there will be a special "briefing area" to explain the controllers. There will be a new trailer as well which Payton says might be revealing "too much." So, if you don't want things spoiled, don't watch. Excited? The line starts here!

My Take:
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Courtesy of sdtekken.comNew Tekken 6 arcade introduction sequence from AM SHOW in Tokyo, Japan! [url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=JaNF4QEOlFc]
Quote:
With the 45th annual AM Show now underway in Tokyo, Japan Tekken fans all over the world expect to be spoiled with TONS of info on the latest installment of our favorite series! Tekken 6 is being shown in full force! Complete with a new arcade opening sequence and an upgraded gameplay build!

My Take:Spoiler Alert
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Yes. Finally some more info on Tekken 6. I'm trying to not click the picture :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

Why the @#%$ is it taking so long for FIFA to download! I'm using a @#%$ ethernet cord!
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​

Back
Top Bottom