PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
It's already out there in a closed beta and we're going to an open beta in the next couple of months
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Out

So I'm downloading the update and then my screen goes blank like the TV is off but its on. Now i can't turn off the ps3 without flipping the switch on the back. What happened?!?
teamAutobots​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
lol at the sound like snake part.
go catch the japanese version of snake. you will be like why the hell does he sound like a old man.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

LOL....didnt read the whole post...
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

I think Russell Crowe would be a good snake if he weren't so old.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Gamestop has the Ratchet demo now. From IGN:
Quote:
Ratchet Demo Now Available in Stores
If you can't wait for October 4th, head to your local GameStop.
by Chris Roper

September 14, 2007 - While a PlayStation Network demo is set to hit for downloads on October 4th, those who ramble into GameStop today can pick up a playable demo for Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. The demo seems to contain the first level of the game and offers gamers a chance to try out the title before its release at the end of next month.

While we haven't gotten word whether or not the playable disc will show up at other retailers, you need only put down $5 towards the purchase of the full game in order to receive the demo.
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

Courtesy of ps3.ign.comRatchet & Clank Future demo turns up early at GameStop
Ratchet-and-Clank-Future-Tools-of-Destruction_qjpreviewth.jpg
Quote:
While a PlayStation Network demo is set to hit for downloads on October 4th, those who ramble into GameStop today can pick up a playable demo for Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. The demo seems to contain the first level of the game and offers gamers a chance to try out the title before its release at the end of next month.

While we haven't gotten word whether or not the playable disc will show up at other retailers, you need only put down $5 towards the purchase of the full game in order to receive the demo.

My Take: :wink:
wink.gif
HDSD
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Courtesy of Gamereports.comSony to offer free PS3, PSP with Bravia purchases in Sweden
2002591118982065914_rs.jpg
Quote:
Both gamers and non-gamers alike in Sweden are apparently being offered a pretty sweet deal by Sony. According to GamersReports, the company will be giving away free PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable units with their line of HDTVs.

Here's the deal: For every purchase of a Bravia Full HD TV, consumers can get either a free PS3 or a 200-Euro rebate. GamersReports also mentions that those who choose to buy an HD-ready TV, on the other hand, will get a free PSP.

Promos like this should jack up sales for all three Sony lines. We don't see any sign of the PSP deal on the ad to the right though, but this deal will reportedly be heavily advertised in retail stores so we'll keep you guys updated on that.

If you live in Sweden and want to get in on this deal, you better start saving up. The promo will run from October 1 until November 31. No word yet on whether or not this deal will spread to other EU territories.

My Take: :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Courtesy of threespeech.comHeavenly Sword downloadable content coming ... if it sells well
tameem23.jpg
Quote:
It's a two-way road, this video game business. Developers want you to buy their products so, in turn, if you request something from them then you had better be willing to front the cash. During a presentation and Q&A at last night's Warhawk tournament at 3Rooms, Tameem Antoniades (co-founder of Ninja Theory) was asked what his response was to the criticism that Heavenly Sword was too short. He replied that Ninja Theory are definitely interested in extending the experience via downloadable content - but only if it sells well.

The game has been getting good reviews pretty much across the board, with the most common criticism being that there simply isn't enough game to play. With the marketing push that is happening in Europe (we couldn't get through the paper this morning without being greeted by Nariko's face at least twice) we expect the game to sell well, but will it sell enough to persuade Ninja Theory to release extra content? We sincerely hope so. If you want to see it happen, then put down the money and buy the game.

My Take: :pimp:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

hmmm home update looks nice, gives me a reason to go back to the beta! i havent been on in a while. good looks on the info!

brandon, did you get heavenly sword?

Nah I haven't gotten it yet. I may just rent first and see what's up...

Boost you're kind of late on that Ratchet demo news... :tongue:
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
-| H.C.I.C. |-

Thanks. You always seem to put the nice pic up and everything. I should've done that...
-| H.C.I.C. |-

Quote:
are you referring to the snake thats in mgs4? because i was being very vague in my statement. what i meant to say was to catch the japanese snake for mgs 3 or mgs po

yeah i was talking about mgs4 snake

i'm just going to watch the trailer. screw it, i trust kojima.

does anybody know how to the get scratches out of ps3. like would scratch remover for cars work?????????
TEAMMARVEL​

ffviiremake.jpg
:wink:
wink.gif
It's coming,Courtesy of n4g.comCapcom @ Tokyo Game Show: "Three Huge Announcements" on Wednesday
Capcom-TGS-2007_qjpreviewth.jpg
Quote:
As many of you know, next week sees the famous Tokyo Game Show take the industrys centre stage and we can expect another big round of game announcements. Predominantly tiered towards Japanese developers, the 2007 show is set to be the biggest ever with rumours already running rampart across the Net as gamers prepare their saliva ducts for three days of non-stop drooling (and if youve seen how the local ladies dress up for the event youll know what we mean!). With this in mind we are excited to confirm that legendary industry stalwart Capcom are planning to use the event to make three huge announcements.

This information fell into our laps at Activate Asia 2007, which was held in Cairns earlier this week and, amongst many things, included some hands-on time with Devil May Cry 4 (pictured, but more on that later). While we are not at liberty to divulge what these announcements will be at this time, were busting at the seams with excitement and wishing we could let the information flood out. But were sworn to secrecy, so all we will say is that Capcom have some of the biggest franchises in gaming history tucked away in their stable, and not a few smaller ones that deserve more attention.
My Take: :pimp:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

1031461364_e149558413.jpg
s form 9/20 - 9/23.

P.S. I was actually suppose to make this post before the Final Fantasy VII and Capcom annoucment post, but I forgot, oh well... :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

I`m bout to @#%$ madden out the window or trade it in any thing else i can? I`m on ncaa only for now
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

I pray to god the announcement is SFIV.

Plus, there was a rumor that they were creating a DC comics vs. Capcom game. But then again, the rumor dates back to E3 2006.

Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

Back
Top Bottom