PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

:nerd:
nerd.gif
3518ehy.png

:nerd:
nerd.gif
MASTER CHIEF
B E L I E V E​

wow blackcat that @#%$ was hot. just change it from blue to red and we [Elephant Man] Good to go! [Elephant Man]
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
C Devin Brennan-McBride | G Eric Devendorf | G Johnny Flynn | F Donte Greene | G/F Paul Harris | C Rick Jackson | G Antonio Jardine | F Kristof Ongenaet | C Arinze Onuaku | G Andy Rautins | C Sean Williams | G Josh Wright​

Well it is a pic, but a screenshot of the sig I made. Too bad you can't use that font because it won't show up for everybody unless they have it downloaded on their comp.
MASTER CHIEF
B E L I E V E​

yeah, that was dope jb.

I just install the spiderman font, props to ManikHispanik
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Even if you have the font. People who don't have it wont be able to see it.
That's what I was saying earlier.
Here's this sig if you guys like.

PLAY B3YOND

or

PLAY B3YOND
MASTER CHIEF
B E L I E V E​

Ok, here is the finish product, what do yall think? Give me some suggestions if it missing something...

its a lil on the small side, play b3yond is size 4 and team ps3 is size 6, i can make it larger if yall want...

PLAY B3YOND
TEAM PS3

TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

It's good. I think the 'Play B3YOND' should stand out more.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
C Devin Brennan-McBride | G Eric Devendorf | G Johnny Flynn | F Donte Greene | G/F Paul Harris | C Rick Jackson | G Antonio Jardine | F Kristof Ongenaet | C Arinze Onuaku | G Andy Rautins | C Sean Williams | G Josh Wright​

what would a dark-fading-to-light red line look like in between the two?

Also, does anyone know if COD 4 will use the mic and headset and have a ranking system siliar to X-Box's COD 3?
Latest Pickup: Nike Zoom Soldier (wht/blk-met gld-blk)

Team Ps3 should be on top, the the play beyond should be on bottom & in another font..
Quote:
Did the Pilgrims keep America after they found it? Yes they did and also beat the crap out of some Indians too.​

he's saying that the average user won't be able to see it if they don't have it saved on their comp.

like , take for instance, Dirty doesn't have the font on his computer , OUR sig will show up as messed up coding or something (I think)..

doesn't matter tho, it's fresh :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Did the Pilgrims keep America after they found it? Yes they did and also beat the crap out of some Indians too.​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

or

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Quote:
he's saying that the average user won't be able to see it if they don't have it saved on their comp.

like , take for instance, Dirty doesn't have the font on his computer , OUR sig will show up as messed up coding or something (I think)..

doesn't matter tho, it's fresh :pimp:
pimp.gif

Yooo i forgot about that. Yall want me to chage it to something more simplistic like Times, Arial or Verdana?
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Yo can I get that code for the TEAM PS3 and Play B3YOND? The one that IheartBoost made
Or you can just buy me a Gibson Les Paul Custom.

thats a damn shame people can't see it if they don't have it on their comp
cause that sig is hot.

ayo i need that sig once it's done...

on the bottom of the sigs, we could write out our PS3 online ID's or something so everyone could be added easily...

just a suggestion
TEAMSSB
Captain Falcon​

References: ipg05, yoyoyosuperman, AJForLife23(x2)...

Back
Top Bottom