PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

^ oh wow :lol:
laugh.gif

go to the playstation store under the network ( i believe) section of the XMB (the "main menu of the ps3)

and *fingers crossed* force feedback in the analog sticks on the new controller please

or at least something we haven't had before

well i gotta say SOCOM is going to suck. compared to the other shooters out there. socom is like last place. i was going to get it but come to think of it. confrontation is going to have another expansion game to it like how 3 did with CA. so im just gonna wait i guess unless vigilance comes out then its game over.
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

I just copped my ps3 today.

I said I would wait till FIFA comes out, but I had to jump on it since the demo is out :lol:
laugh.gif

This should be promising.

Courtesy of pro-g.co.ukSDK Sent Out For Rumbling Sixaxis
sixaxis_01.jpg
Quote:
Next to the Final Fantasy VII PS3 remake rumor, the rumbling Sixaxis controller is the biggest ongoing rumor of the year. You just can't kill this one, as more evidence continues to pop up in the face of Sony denials. It seems an inside source has said Sony is now supporting rumble for the PS3 controller according to the latest System Development Kit they sent to developers last Thursday (source: Pro-G).

A System Development Kit is just what it sounds like: it's like an electronic toolbox given to programmers, which allows them to develop applications for a specific platform. If the latest SDK does indeed include the rumble support option, it won't come as a shocker to everyone; Immersion and Sony have long since resolved their differences. After all, they've probably been waiting for the appropriate time and venue to make the announcement...

And what better time and place to make such an announcement than this week at the Tokyo Game Show? Is it only a coincidence that developers receive this newly revamped SDK less than a week before the start of gaming's biggest event of the year? We think not. We think Sony will finally spill the beans on the rumbling Sixaxis at TGS, and this will be verified or shot down again within the next few days.

My Take: Even further proof of it's existent, now we just need an official annoucement and TGS is just a few days away.

------------------------------

Courtesy of 1up.comNew creens of next-gen Soul Calibur IV
ME0000839403_2.jpg
Quote:
Check out these new screens from 1up preview of Sou Calibur IV, yes... the soul still BURNS!
307m6w1.jpg
6b225fm.jpg
4mapt1j.jpg
4u2rdqv.jpg
4caeb0x.jpg
2z5p5hs.jpg
Quote:
cany anybody tell me how to d/l the demos, i can find them on the web browser but how do i d/l them and play them..ive pressed every button on the ps3 controller and none of them allow me to d/l the game
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

i heart boost is immersion the company that sued sony and microsoft for rumbling because it was similar to a aircraft turbine or something like that?
Team Otaku​
TEAM BROOKLYN

^

IHB I know i speak for eveyone here thanks for all the info man. I can`t explain how happy i get when I see the ps3 post at the top and a new subject matter it makes the work day so much better :pimp:
pimp.gif
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

IHB, where's news about the $399 PS3?!?....Is this confirmed?
I already have mine since RD, but just wondering.

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Can someone explain to me the PlayTV for the PS3? So is it like a satellite box but via WiFi instead?? Do you pay monthly for the television service?? I'm lost....
RAIDER NATION​

nice soul caliber screenshots.

has anyone downloaded the recent extras for motorstorm? anything interesting about the options and enhanced gameplay?
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

Quote:
Does the system play DivX files?

No, not yet.
|I
tired.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Still needs to be less. $400 is still kind of steep. Maybe another $50 more. Plus I think people, mainly early adopters, will be upset about this. Plus the much needed return of rumble will upset early adopters. Sony should offer some sort of rebate for people with launch consoles. The system is still not even a year old.
with. They've had TWO price-cuts (if you include the death of the 20g) with a possible third cut on the way. And as stated, the system is not even a YEAR OLD. :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
It's not that I'm tight with my money, I just want to make sure that there will be one configuration that suites me, which would include a rumble controller and a price point around $350, to lay down MY money.

Agreed. A lot of you are saying things like "well maybe you're not a true gamer" and "video games aren't for you", etc. But check this out... Not everybody who plays video games is 21 years old with no other responsibilities and living with mommy. :lol:
laugh.gif

I make a decent living and STILL am not trying to blow my ones on a PS3 just because I can. This, my young friends is called the real world. :lol:
laugh.gif
NEW FORMAT TO CHALLENGE HD-DVD AND BLU-RAY
So it stands to reason that Sony can drop the price of the PS3 even further, imo.

Quote:
To me, it's not confirmed until I hear it from Kaz himself.

Word.
Rumble is big for me as well. And it's obviously big for enough other people where Sony felt the need to bring it back. I don't know why some of you are questioning people's desire to have rumble. So many people got used to/comfortable with it on the last gen. And BOTH other next gens have the feature.
Out

Quote:
Can someone explain to me the PlayTV for the PS3? So is it like a satellite box but via WiFi instead?? Do you pay monthly for the television service?? I'm lost....

basically this is a Europe-only service for now, the reason being the United States does not have a nation wide digital tv service. PlayTV will be free to use, all it is a tuner than connects to the PS3 and allows people to record like a tivo, but you can control it over WiFi using a PSP.

^word. the price is the only thing holding me back from buying one. they should just make it $300. it would sell like crazy.
Bang like T-Mac, ski mask air it out
Gotta kill witnesses 'cause Free's beard's stickin' out

I was just in walmart to buy a 60 GB and they were out. The dude said tht they either were discontinuing it or that walmart was just not gonna carry it anymore. Do you guys think that the 80 GB is worth the extra money over the 60/(possibly 40) GB?
TEAM corNhuskers​

i rented heavenly sword yesterday. game is :pimp:
pimp.gif

if it's as short as everyone says, it's a shame cuz it's really good. definitley worth the rental. looks INCREDIBLE.
did anyone else play it?

you want a ps3 for $300?

lol.

the blue ray player is probably worth that alone.
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

yo that sonydefense.com site is a joke :lol:
laugh.gif
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

I've gotten a ton of PM's asking for a TEAM PS3 and my bad for ignoring yall. Just been busy (school, work etc.) and most of the time I don't check my PM's but that's about to change real soon. Just started working on a sig for all the PS3 kats and hell just Sony fans in general, so here is a sneak peak....

PLAY B3YOND :pimp:
pimp.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

dope sig... now only if you could find the same font they use on the PS3...

now that would be perfect :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom