PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Quote:
Boost do you still have those GT pics of the new Skyline? Those had "new wallpaper material" written all over them lol
2005510319698282489_rs.jpg
2005544818557939951_rs.jpg
2005519192930873209_rs.jpg
2005549161265618669_rs.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

ZOE3!!! The first ones were so short.

Props on the free subscription.
EAGLES Lakers Dodgers

Update!

Quote:
Metal Gear Online will be bundled with Metal Gear Solid 4. No mention of price yet, though.
Chicken Strips. Remembering when he said:
Quote:
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
once you buy MGS and beat the game..what else will there be there to do?

... we play Metal Gear Online, :tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
We're going to see the new Metal Gear trailer, which won't go up online until 10am tomorrow local time (that's 6pm weds night PST)

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

OMG... in a turn of events, GOD SHOWS HIS FACE!!!!

Ok.... it's Kojima-san :lol:
laugh.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
dsc03786.jpg
Quote:
Shane: This will be great for everyone who wants to refresh the amazingly ambitious MGS2 story line that everyone slept on.

Mark: All the text is in English but the voices Japanese, of course. Ihope this comes out in America, would be nice to get a refresher.

12:40: Mark: "feel the +" -- great tag line. MPO sold 400K in japan and 900k worldwide, so it was a big hit--thus this new version . It comes out tomorrow in Japan, along with the new lighter PSP.

12:39: Shane: This is already out in Japan, I think...I wonder if it will come to the US.

Mark: I'm hearing maybe not, but it'd make a perfect budget title if it came with the single player game, for all the people who never bought MPO in the first place.

12:38: Mark: Tthere will be a playable of Metal Gear Online at TGS, showing 6 vs 6 and packed with MGS2 will come a MGO starter pack -- but Kojima offers no further details. Next up, a trailer for Metal Gear Portable Ops Plus.
Quote:
12:38: Mark: Tthere will be a playable of Metal Gear Online at TGS, showing 6 vs 6 and packed with MGS2 will come a MGO starter pack.

12:36: Shane: What the hell is happening in this game?

Mark: One soldier boosts another up to reach a high ledge, cool. A new level! Looks like sewers, with knee-deep running water. Graphics look pretty damn terrific, old Snake is in it and Otacon's MK II from MGS4. Another soldier gets in a metal drum, knocks it over and rides it like in MGS4; the trailer ends with a soldier getting on a giant man-slingshot and flinging himself into the air. Someone took man-cannons from Halo 3 literally.

12:35: Mark: Metal Gear Online trailer! A lone solder walks out, jumps up on to a ridge, climbs a ladder. They are in a HUGE city's rooftops -- the size of the city seemed amazing.
87479_viploader481354_122_340lo.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Ninjahood size Metal Gear Solid 4 Scans via Famitsu

4xxk30x.jpg

6c8dbw4.jpg

6bcs6bs.jpg

67eejbk.jpg

4ys3onk.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Online Scan

4zvjt6w.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Ninjahood size Gran Turismo 5: Prologue Scans via Famitsu Magazine

4mj5b3b.jpg

6chg9k0.jpg

4lojd5v.jpg
Quote:
The Widely popular UK Car Enthusiast TV Show "Top Gear" has been confirm to be on GT5: Prologue feature GT-TV
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

More Info from this Pre-TGS

Quote:
The hype train has now reached full speed with the latest issue of Famitsu, a popular Japanese gaming magazine, hinting at a possible Final Fantasy VII remake.

From the translation, Famitsu states, "A third party game that will save the PlayStation 3 in Japan is to be announced tomorrow."

Will all the recent rumors hitting the net lately, we can only assume they are talking about Square Enix and Final Fantasy VII (Whether or not the speculated Endless Crisis: Final Fantasy VII reported yesterday is a separate project or not is unknown, though it may simply just be the full title for a proposed remake)

Also, according to rumor, whatever this new title is from Square Enix, it is being fully funded by Sony

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

My heart will be dropped into a bucket of boiling tears if Square-Enix doesn't remake FF7. MGS4 looks awesome, I can not wait till March!

Are those the girls that provided the voices to the Beauty and Beast Unit? If so :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

ps3.ign.com/articles/821/821010p1.html
Quote:
TGS 2007: Rumble Confirmed
Sony's controllers will shake again.
by Anoop Gantayat
September 19, 2007 - Big shocker at today's Electronic Arts pre Tokyo Game Show press event. While playing a demo of Burnout Paradise, we felt something that we never thought we'd feel from a PS3 controller -- shake!

That's right, Burnout Paradise is the first rumble-equipped PS3 game we've ever played. Which made us think at the time, if the game is making the controller shake, the controller must be a new version of the Sixaxis!

In fact, the controller we were using to play the demo looked exactly like a standard Sixaxis, except that it had a sticker on the bottom that said "RUMBLE." It also felt notably heavier than the standard Sixaxis.

We presume this is a prototype of the PlayStation 3's new rumble controller, whatever it's going to be called.

The rumble itself felt around the level of PlayStation 2 rumble. We're not sure just yet if Sony is using any of that next generation technology Immersion has been talking about for the past few months.

A formal announcement is expected tomorrow at Kaz Hirai's keynote address.

As for the rest of the EA event, as well as details from today's Sony and Konami events, check back at IGNPS3 through the night.

The rumble thing is gonna kill the battery on my controller. I'm going to need a 25ft usb cord. LOL
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Quote:
I hope sooo... I need this pic to come true!
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

i hope they keep the sixaxis when they put the rumble in the controller
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

wow @ the fifa demo.. thats crazy how you get to practice your moves while the game is loading.. i wish they integrated that into the other ea sports games like madden.. i can't wait for fifa to drop..

also.. how many people have the home beta?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

pretty cool they got the spy cars or whatever you call em on GT5, but I dunno the reason for it.
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson.​

so when is the shockaxis droppin?!
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Back
Top Bottom