PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

A .gif from the Haze Development Diary

4pexyxi.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
I've had an interview with Kobayashi at E3 and we talked a bit about the rumble feature in DMC4, how he misses it and stuff like that. He was a little "shy" when talking about that (like he was NDA'ed), so I asked if it would be technically possible for him to eventually add the rumble functionality later with a patch or something and he basically said he wont need to in a way that sounded like "by the time DMC4 is released there will already be a Sixaxis with rumble out on the market" (not quoting him).

It was a strange moment IMO cos he didn't just come out and say "yeah, I miss the rumble, too bad Sixaxis doesnt have it, Sony sucks" but he somehow tried to dodge the question.

Take this for what it's worth (ie, nothing really :tongue:)

Also, a SCEE rep told me adding the new controller to the PS3 package wouldn't affect the SRP one bit. But he didn't honestly know anything more specific about the controller itself.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
P.S
Sony's keynote is at 9:30pm EST tonight?
ManikHispanik who works for gamespot, said this a few pages back
Quote:
Yo just a heads up for people looking for TGS coverage. Were going to have a live show on GameSpot.com this Thursday and Friday at 4pm Pacific. The coverage is going to be fresh and I would definitely check it out for those of us that couldn't make Japan this year.

tgs.gamespot.com/live.htm...ive%3bdesc

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I must be blind because I don't see the shockaxis in that gif :wow:
embarassed.gif
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

look at the blurred out black thing at the bottom of the screen on the desk
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

^^what happened?
RAIDER NATION

Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

i can't even make it out, but i'll take your word for it
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

new Kingdom Hearts Scan? sorry if its been posted

due to the graphics im guessing its PSP? maybe Boost can shed some insight

4zmp4dd.jpg
RAIDER NATION

Thanks for updating the GT pics for me. I've taken a year of Japanese already. Get ready for some work!! Lol

I'm sure you can handle it though. Writing is a lot of fun too.
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

finally got my router and signed up for the PSN... :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
teamSTUY
n1ke drawer x proFRESH x quWESTlove x widmarklesNYC​

I don't know why yall are so excited for Rumble...It's nothing extraordinary to me... :\
ohwell.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

*champion chorus* I HEART BOOST....did you realize that you were a championnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn *stands up and claps....everybody get the @#%$ up out ya seats and give it up for mr. PSM magaizine himself....iheartboost :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....hold up I gotta take of my hat for you fam :smokin
smokin.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Bob...Gun."
Team Negrodamus​

im ranked 19th on 2k7, if anyone wanna see me, add me:

imTHATnicca
or
kneegr0w_j0hn