PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Eh... Kinda wish it had a story... But I guess Multiplayer is where its at... NCTWIN come bpick me up so I can go play that @#%$ !
Team Falcons
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG=MOB KingJetpac:.​

something that i think is worth noting is that warhawk has more than 5 maps. that was the impression i first got from IHB's guide. there are 5 locations, but i heard like 30 maps

um what happened to the old thread?! :frown:
frown.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

is the amazon dvd and PS3 deal still working??
I tried to checkout and the total came to 563 instead of 475. can someone help me? Thanks
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
This thread is in no way ment to bash or frown upon the Xbox360. The Xbox360 is a dope console with great games and an unmatch online gaming experince
Team Negrodamus​

why are we discussing xbox?

anyone got any ideas for a warhawk nt clan name?

let's get a list players and handles going
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

^ ok, so can you share it and your psn?
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

my psn id is swendro

just leave me your ID and i'll send the invite

so by christmas the only PS3 sony will be selling are the 80gb ?

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Quote:
The Havok engine is being used for real-time physics within most environments. Bumping into chairs, desks, weak floor boards, with produce noises that alert enemies to your presence. We're sure domino effects are likely too: knocking a chair into a table could knock a lamp down and break it (where there is, of course, a hidden key).
:wow:
eek.gif
Now this is what I've been screaming for out of the PS3 Cell Processor. Any word that other games will take advantage of the Havok engine technology?
FS: og foapmosite one DS 10, jordan 99 cement IV DS 9.5, jordan retro V red DS 10

im having 0 fun with warhawk.....please help me get into it...hope it wasnt a waste of 40 bucks, its hard as hell to kill someone but yet easy for everyone else to kill me... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM RAVENS
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

PS3 Video on things to look forward to....
Cnet ps 3 Video
Team Weezy F.

Imma Monster Everyday Is Halloween"​
<!-----<span style="color:000066;font-size:xx-large;">O<!-----[/u]​

bumop
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

hey if it's any consolation, i suck profusely at warhawk too, but it's still mad fun

i'm still getting used to configuring the controller just the right way. ahh
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

i've had a few games in warhawk where is wasn't much fun. it depends alot on the room your in. try to play with as many people as possible. i've ranked up. i unlocked new character and warhawk options

^ that's more like it :lol:
laugh.gif

damn i got into a warhawk with this dude and he flew around for about 5 minutes :lol:
laugh.gif

PSN - JohnR23

Send me a friend invite!!!

I don't have a mic yet though...

I'm mostly on Warhawk now...
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

Quote:
Are you waving the White flag? ....... Word to Robert E Lee.
Biggest PS Store update ever: Tekken Online, three new demos, more
onlinetekken.jpg

Quote:
In addition to Warhawk and Puzzle Fighter, the North American PS Store is unleashing its biggest, most powerful update ever. Check out the details:

* Game: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix ($9.99)
* Add-On: Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online ($9.99; with game $29.99)
* Demo: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 (free)
* Demo: All-Pro Football 2K8 (free)
* Demo: NASCAR '08 (free)
* Video: Heavenly Sword "Episode Four: The Sound of Combat" making-of video (free)
* Video: Heavenly Sword "Episode Four: The Divine Birth" animation (free)
* Trailers: Folklore "Surviving the Netherworld"; Clive Barker's Jericho, "Beowulf" and "Bee Movie" (free)

Your virtual wallet is already aching from this news.
My Take: :wow:
eek.gif
EDIT
Quote:
IICEMAN83
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Back
Top Bottom