PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

i must go and buy a ps3 now...ncaa 08 or madden 08?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Well that's what remote play is all about. Using the PS3 as a base station to access all kinds of music, video, picture and game files. What are you even discussing?

wait.
So technically if you leave your PS3 on and go to another part of town can you still access your ps3 files and play a game if it's int he ps3 drive? I would also assume that you can power the PS# on and off this way too.

If that's the case than I'll seriously consider buying the slim but if you can only access the remote play through a wired connection than I don't see much use in that.
XBL: bklynball
PSN: bklynball

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to play madden online but I can't get through a whole game. I never started losing my connection until like last thurs. But I can play rainbow six online with no trouble anyone might know why this is happening?
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

^ you can access psp games on your ps3's hard drive or any external drive attached to the ps3 to play on your psp in a different location.

as of now, lair seems to be the only ps3 title you can play on your psp remotely

i have a psp and am able to play my music, videos and view photos at work. the media is located in my external hard drives attached to my windows media server, which is connected to my ps3

there's lots of things you can do with this technology -- using your psp as a rear/side view mirror in gt, etc.

i can also use my psp as a security camera/monitor by hooking it up to a webcam inside my home and see everything that's going on.

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
i put my name on the map through dismantling, embarrassing arrogant cats and battling because their raps ain't astonishing​

^ damn.
haven't read up much on remote play but that is some serious piece of tech.
I'm def. going to purchase a psp in the near future.

Thanks for the explanation.
XBL: bklynball
PSN: bklynball

Wawa through the recent update, you can now acess your ps3 through remote play from anywhere in the world through wi-fi.
-|Sophistifunk at work...|-
Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

Does anyone know how/if I can save PS1 games to my PS3 and play them through the remote play?
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

Psp and the ps3 together :pimp:
pimp.gif
...both of these systems are on steroids :pimp:
pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Bob...Gun."
Team Negrodamus​

I was viewing SquareEnix Tokyo Game Show lineup and came across this Final Fantasy XIII Teaser pic

image.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
i can also use my psp as a security camera/monitor by hooking it up to a webcam inside my home and see everything that's going on.
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Quote:
Well that's what remote play is all about. Using the PS3 as a base station to access all kinds of music, video, picture and game files. What are you even discussing?

all i'm saying is that i would realistically want to use this feature while i'm in the car or on the go, which is basically impossible if you need a wifi hot spot to connect, so it's just not the most convenient feature in my eyes. i'm sure others will disagree, but what difference does it make, i don't even have a psp at this point (god of war: chains of olympus might change that though)

blah!

Quote:
:wow:
eek.gif
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

^^^
It's mainly for Warhawk....Nothing new from what i know.

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Quote:
It's weird because up to this point, Final Fantasy XIII was only gonna be comprised of two games, but now there is a third, but no info on or it's where abouts, damn!

I could have sworn the third one was going to be a phone game...
I'll see if I can find something about it

EDIT: And here it is....

Quote:
A prequel to Final Fantasy XIII involving a young hero who must protect a sacred crystal from evil. The game is rendered in 3D and is exclusively for mobile phones.
Source
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

I think it's to take care of the freezing in Warhawk. I only had mine for one day and it froze twice within three hours. That games pretty cool though!
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

yea the game freezes like NO tomorrow for me, its incredible, the WHOLE system locks up. i lost ALL my weekends worth of stats, im in last place in the world @#%$ sucks but what can i do. BEST newbie ever!!! come get it if you want it. i got land, and air on lock.

psn: yzarc

Back
Top Bottom