PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Those who have Demon Souls, which class yall choose? i aint tryna pick one that gets my @#$ handed to me quickly
laugh.gif
I picked the Magician class
i picked the wanderer. pretty awesome class...
pimp.gif

it doesnt matter what class you choose, you will get your butt handed to you PLENTY of times in this game
mad.gif
laugh.gif

on a related note, i just beat the game for the first time. only four more to go
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

The Tiers: Battousai, Purple, ANYthing, DMasta, Disgaea, iKoN, ienyce (djmackee), my main man John Stockton aka Vallejo, iLLoQuent (time to man up and cop a COD brother), JRS (time to man up and kill somebody in a video game), and the list honestly goes on and on and on.
The Wannabe: TheGamingMessiah

Gotta shout out Vintage, Danny (Nu_Weapon), Arnsal, Bhupinder, Marley, Nikeshoewearah, Azteca, erupt, .... list is deeeep.

First 6 months are going to be epic... again.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I forgot a lot of important people. How could I forget my main man Arsnal? Me and him had deep discussions about what's really going on in R.Kelly's head. And Vintage is that dude. Stays holding us down with... stuff. And my man Marley who I haven't talked to in months. There's so manypeople missing. November 10th is gonna be like a family reunion.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by sole vintage

is anybody going to buy the NVG that comes with COD MW2
nerd.gif
. i just saw the pictures of them being made and it looks
eyes.gif

Planning on it if I have the money to throw around. Pics or link of the pics?
295g8ld.jpg

5x52eg.jpg

11l6b6o.jpg

eziuzl.jpg

2gy9bhu.jpg

might cancel my 20 preorder
eek.gif

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

kid cant even keep them on his head right

thats fail
Man, you know they must be weak. Dude got them on in a bright +@% room.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i pre-ordered the limited edition for mw2

i really didnt expect a military grade high quality top of the line type of night vision goggles, especially for the price.

im just hyped up for the game

btw... ive been playing uncharted 1 for two straight days. its really really good!! i'll be ready for the sequel
smile.gif

uncharted 2 is every good once you guys get it play on hard plays like normal. the only issue i found with it is the AI during firefights enjoy getting in yourway to frequently.

MoMoney848 wrote:
vintuc wrote:
Almost missed this it was so small.
Is that what she said to you?
nerd.gif

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I had to come in here though and say what up. I've missed y'all. How y'all been? I wanted to shout out the people that have been down since day one. I know I'm going to see everyone when MW2 drops. It'll be like the good ole days.

(Jay-Z "Meet the Parents") Let's take a trip down... memory lane... (Jay-Z "Meet the Parents")

Pictured: The Core Kliq. I miss y'all. It feels like it's been forever since all of us have played the same video game at the same time.
From Left: Boost, Nino, Chris... Me taking the picture.

You can actually see two of the people that became part of the Kliq later on the left side of the screen talking. ANYthing and Purple Face
pimp.gif

30bmjw8.jpg

As time went on, we added more and more worthy people to our ranks. Some were more... challenged... than the rest, but we loved them regardless:

23w71xd.jpg

And who could forget this?

(T-Pain from "Good Life") I'ma get on this TV mama, I'ma shut $#@% dooooown. (T-Pain from "Good Life")

2ujgklz.jpg

And like any great team in history, we had our haters. But you just have to remember that sometimes the people that hate the most really only want to be accepted and embraced.

Exhibit A:

1441f9w.jpg

I expect to see a storm of N.T.K.L clan tags on MW2. We're just too deep.

The Core: Me, Boost, Chris, Nino
The Tiers: Battousai, Purple, ANYthing, DMasta, Disgaea, iKoN, ienyce (djmackee), my main man John Stockton aka Vallejo, iLLoQuent (time to man up and cop a COD brother), JRS (time to man up and kill somebody in a video game), and the list honestly goes on and on and on.

I'll be seeing y'all November 10th
wink.gif

pimp.gif

So are we gonna have a ceremony to officially accept me into the Kliq?

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Gotta shout out Vintage, Danny (Nu_Weapon), Arnsal, Bhupinder, Marley, Nikeshoewearah, Azteca, erupt, .... list is deeeep.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I forgot a lot of important people. How could I forget my main man Arsnal? Me and him had deep discussions about what's really going on in R. Kelly's head. And Vintage is that dude. Stays holding us down with... stuff. And my man Marley who I haven't talked to in months. There's so many people missing. November 10th is gonna be like a family reunion.

Oh and of course NCTwin! How could I forget him? My bad B. You're missed brother.

Antoine... we might just have to have that ceremony for you.

resistince-3-billboard-20091011101501227.jpg

This is a real billboard on a movie set that is currently filming. The only thing that baffles me is that those of you that played R2 in its entirety knowexactly why this wouldn't make any sense unless its a prequel to the second game.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

This is a real billboard on a movie set that is currently filming. The only thing that baffles me is that those of you that played R2 in its entirety know exactly why this wouldn't make any sense unless its a prequel to the second game.
OR

they know something we don't kno. (Which is likely the case)

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

This is a real billboard on a movie set that is currently filming. The only thing that baffles me is that those of you that played R2 in its entirety know exactly why this wouldn't make any sense unless its a prequel to the second game.
OR

True but the ending of R2 makes that almost impossible unless life is still possible given Earth's current state.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I forgot a lot of important people. How could I forget my main man Arsnal? Me and him had deep discussions about what's really going on in R. Kelly's head. And Vintage is that dude. Stays holding us down with... stuff. And my man Marley who I haven't talked to in months. There's so many people missing. November 10th is gonna be like a family reunion.

Oh and of course NCTwin! How could I forget him? My bad B. You're missed brother.

thegamingmessiah..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. definitely was forgotten(unless i'm JRS).. but the rings are there..shall be an epic day..

OR

True but the ending of R2 makes that almost impossible unless life is still possible given Earth's current state.
From the looks of the billboard, Something is going on in New York. I have faith in Insomniac doing something great with the story. Prolly have us
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by just reason

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thegamingmessiah..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. definitely was forgotten(unless i'm JRS).. but the rings are there.. shall be an epic day..

Me and Mo not naming dropping enough... SMH. Boost not naming dropping at all.You, WTFJAYOMGLOL, Haze, the list is long.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Maybe i should get my ps3 fixed now...

For those too lazy to go to each link on the FFXIV site, I'll try and break down the new info.

RACES

Elezen - elven race.

LaLaFell - ****** race... hated these idiots in XI.

Hyur - humans.

Roegadyn - Ogre. Male option only.

Miqo'te - first off, u after q? It's a damn rule. Look like females with cat ears. Female only option.

ARMOURY SYSTEM

Basically, they have implimented a weapon specific class system. You equip a sword, you are a Gladiator, with all the corresponding abilities allowed at yourlevel. Switch to a staff, you are now a mage.

This is awesome because you will never have to scour a town looking for a damn mage when going out on a raid.

Apparently you can be a fisherman, too....
laugh.gif

Become a blacksmith by equiping a hammer and make your own weapons....

GUILDLEVES

Basically cards that have pictures of Guardians (I am assuming summons???) that allow you to by-pass restrictions in certain jobs. They are given by guilds andallow you to maybe fish on protected areas, go to restricted areas....

Also allow you to use portals to get from place to place quick. looks liek you'll have several to choose from when starting a job/mission, but can onlychoose a couple.

A party can use a single leve.

AETHERYTE

The crystals that allow you to teleport. Sounds just like FFXII... although they have a vague warning about teleporting too much at once... "irreversibledamage".

BEASTIARY

Some info and pictures of several of the enemies you'll face in teh field. Some old favorites (Cactuar, Ahriman, Morbol/Marlburough)

Game looks like it will deliver. I am excited for it.
pimp.gif

Just copped a Linksys wireless router for 15 bucks today.
pimp.gif
. Loving this Media Server thing. Got all my music streaming rather than taking up space on myweak %%+ 40gb ps3 HD lol.

OR

From the looks of the billboard, Something is going on in New York. I have faith in Insomniac doing something great with the story. Prolly have us
eek.gif
eek.gif
R2 felt like it was missing something. It was a generic shooter imo and it didn't do anything to improve the genre. Anyways, the billboard wasspotted on a movie set, I guess will see R3 early 2011...
Battle: Los Angeles
It's a Columbia Pictures movie (which is owned by Sony)
Release date: 18 February 2011 (USA)
Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1217613/

Back
Top Bottom