PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

i will still try to get that limited edition
laugh.gif

The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and D.C. only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed to register in this contest if you are not a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C. at the time of entry.
FFFFUUUUU i wont be in the US till the end of october. why does canada always get shafted on promos like this. !*#@ canada.

so i just purchase a seagate 500gb 2.5 HDD for my ps3 ...do i need to format it to FAT32 or can i just pop it in and im good to go?

Originally Posted by i3allistic

so i just purchase a seagate 500gb 2.5 HDD for my ps3 ...do i need to format it to FAT32 or can i just pop it in and im good to go?

Tuturial is on the first page, bro. I believe you just pop it in and then when you turn it on it runs you through some menus that formats it and you'regood to go. It's pretty simple.

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Tuturial is on the first page, bro. I believe you just pop it in and then when you turn it on it runs you through some menus that formats it and you're good to go. It's pretty simple.
ya, thanks ...but i heard the ps3 could only read 250gb ...not sure if that still true ...but i'm just gonna pop it in and see whats sup

Quick question on playing the PS3 online. Currently I am playing online using a wired connection, running a long %%# ethernet cable when I want toplay in the bedroom instead of the living room. That's one problem. Secondly, I have to disconnect the PS3, reset the modem, and connect my computer whenI want to use the computer. Lastly I hate not being able to go online when my girl is using the internet on the computer.

Because of this I have decided to go the wireless route. So basically my questions are, can two people use the internet at the same time when using awireless router(the PS3/CPU at the same time?) I have no clue what to look for in a router, so can you guys please recomend me one. My only requierements fora router are: being able to connect two people online at once and I only need the PS3 to be connected wirelessly, I don't mind if the computer is connectedwired. Thanks

My PSN is in the tag. I only play COD4 right now, but I will play FIFA10 and MW2 when they come out.

Originally Posted by 21shots

Quick question on playing the PS3 online. Currently I am playing online using a wired connection, running a long %%# ethernet cable when I want to play in the bedroom instead of the living room. That's one problem. Secondly, I have to disconnect the PS3, reset the modem, and connect my computer when I want to use the computer. Lastly I hate not being able to go online when my girl is using the internet on the computer.

Because of this I have decided to go the wireless route. So basically my questions are, can two people use the internet at the same time when using a wireless router(the PS3/CPU at the same time?) I have no clue what to look for in a router, so can you guys please recomend me one. My only requierements for a router are: being able to connect two people online at once and I only need the PS3 to be connected wirelessly, I don't mind if the computer is connected wired. Thanks

yeah multiple wireless connections can connect to a wireless router

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Will they release a demo version of MW2????
Not before it releases, no.
Why wouldnt they put out a demo before it releases and then take it off when it comes out........To me that would get alot of people that are iffyabout it to get a few games in and get used to the feel...........and want more (Buy the game)

Ive only played WAW so i need something to get me used to it.......i was gonna buy MW1, but there is no point.

ya, thanks ...but i heard the ps3 could only read 250gb ...not sure if that still true ...but i'm just gonna pop it in and see whats sup

Not true, I have a 320 gb installed in my system. Just be sure to backup whatever data you need(ex. game saves) to an external or flash drive or else youwill lose it.

Originally Posted by E Double19

Not true, I have a 320 gb installed in my system. Just be sure to backup whatever data you need(ex. game saves) to an external or flash drive or else you will lose it.

where can you buy the HDD at?

Uncharted is just amazing a big step a head of one. levels are
sick.gif
( in agood way) especially the snow covered mountains. have been playing for five hours straight.

I have an American PS3 but I live in Italy. If I buy the Italian version of NBA 2K10, will the announcers and all that still be in English?

Our military AAFES is %*%$%!**@*$+ on shipping this game over.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Uncharted is just amazing a big step a head of one. levels are
sick.gif
( in a good way) especially the snow covered mountains. have been playing for five hours straight.
That's how I was with the first one (Just bought that a couple of weeks ago) and I kno UC2 is going to have me straight
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by E Double19

Not true, I have a 320 gb installed in my system. Just be sure to backup whatever data you need(ex. game saves) to an external or flash drive or else you will lose it.
where can you buy the HDD at?

Laptop HDs are used in the ps3. I need to upgrade mine soon when I have some extra cash
pimp.gif

hey where are they selling it? because i thought it released on the 13th.. im talking bout uc2 btw

I was also wondering if u gotta install to play uncharted 2 like you did for re5 or mgs4? I gotta start clearing @##! out if that's the case

The case says you should have a minimum 1GB on the HDD. There was a little load/install before the game starts, but it's not that bad. You'll be readyto play in no time. The game is constantly streaming, so there won't be any load times after the initial startup. I've noticed no hiccups or anythingeither, no matter what's going on(and sometimes there's a LOT going on...).

Back
Top Bottom