PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm pretty decent at Tekken. Holla at me psn = strokeofgenius81

i suck at Tekken, but if you want wins add me
laugh.gif
all i want is a platinumtrophy from this game, and one of them is to play online for 30 matches, and i need that.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

laugh.gif
all i want is a platinum trophy from this game, and one of them is to play online for 30 matches, and i need that.

laugh.gif
whats your PSN?. ive been playing tekken almost exclusively last couple of days, and im still no good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

7 wasn't #1?
They just did that to be different IMO
TPOB u would really rank 8 over 7?
B4 if I spoke on it I couldn't really say much other then "Their in a school, blah, blah, blah" but now after playing through most of the game (In Ultimecia's Castle as I type) I'lll admit I enjoyed the game but 7 >>>>>8 on many levels with the exception of the Chibi- brick models outside of battle
VII was a great game.... but I just felt the graphics in VIII + storyline + Junctioning system + card game made it better. I also liked the darker tone.

IX is still G.O.A.T to me, though.
I can't play IX ever again. Not after what this did to me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

laugh.gif
all i want is a platinum trophy from this game, and one of them is to play online for 30 matches, and i need that.

laugh.gif
whats your PSN?. ive been playing tekken almost exclusively last couple of days, and im still no good
laugh.gif
dude, you're already better than me
laugh.gif

my psn is my sn on nt

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

7 wasn't #1?
B4 if I spoke on it I couldn't really say much other then "Their in a school, blah, blah, blah" but now after playing through most of the game (In Ultimecia's Castle as I type) I'lll admit I enjoyed the game but 7 >>>>>8 on many levels with the exception of the Chibi- brick models outside of battle
VII was a great game.... but I just felt the graphics in VIII + storyline + Junctioning system + card game made it better. I also liked the darker tone.

eyes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/k8X9t1tLc98&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/k8X9t1tLc98&hl=en_US&fs=1&
IX is my G.O.A.T as well. getting excalibur wasn't that bad lol. Now fighting and getting to Ozma, that was bad lol

got a ps3 last month as a gift and just copped my first set of games,mw2 2k10 and ufc

psn-veezy81 add me,im tired of getting murked by the racist nazi dudes i always end up palying with

Im 23 haven't played games much since i was 15 but recently i've been wanting to get back into playing especiallysince I will have more free time after college but I see that the PS4 in the developmental stage so i'm thinkin I might as well wait another year and get anewer version. Im really fiendin to play SF4 and MW2

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Im 23 haven't played games much since i was 15 but recently i've been wanting to get back into playing especially since I will have more free time after college but I see that the PS4 in the developmental stage so i'm thinkin I might as well wait another year and get a newer version. Im really fiendin to play SF4 and MW2

you might as well get a ps3, ps4 isnt coming out anytime soon

the ps4 has most likely been in "development" ever since they finished developing the ps3

Im 23 haven't played games much since i was 15 but recently i've been wanting to get back into playing especially since I will have more free time after college but I see that the PS4 in the developmental stage so i'm thinkin I might as well wait another year and get a newer version. Im really fiendin to play SF4 and MW2

I JUST started getting back into gaming id say end of 2009 an i been had a ps3 just collectin dust all year i got on the low prolly spring of 09

uncharted 2 and MW2 are def games worth tryin out.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

you might as well get a ps3, ps4 isnt coming out anytime soon

the ps4 has most likely been in "development" ever since they finished developing the ps3
i wonder what the ps4 is gonna be like

Square Enix open to Western-developed Final Fantasy games
January 5th, 2010 @ 02:54

By Nathan Grayson

What happens in Japan evidently doesn't stay in Japan. It just takes more than two decades to leave. Speaking with Edge (via Play.tm), Square Enixpresident Yoichi Wada gave a thumbs-up to the idea of a non-Japanese developed installment of his company's flagship Final Fantasy series."That is oneof the possible paths, but it's not something that we would shift completely over to," he said. "There is always a possibility that Final Fantasycould be produced with the input of our Western developers, overseen by our Japanese developers."Wada's current proof-of-concept? Batman: ArkhamAsylum, of all things."Something like Batman: Arkham Asylum, for example, is something that is very like the Japanese taste in games, in fact it catersvery much to the Japanese taste. Arkham Asylum is like the best aspects of Metal Gear solid, but evolved," Wada enthused.Hey Mr. Wada, does youroft-rumored collaboration with GRIN count? Because we hear that didn't end so well.

people created a new call of duty MW2 hack that will Super LAG App, Kick Players In Game, Freeze Players.

only a couple of people know this i tried it out today with my brother's account and itworks.

you have to be host and have your PC on to make it work

Originally Posted by sole vintage

people created a new call of duty MW2 hack that will Super LAG App, Kick Players In Game, Freeze Players.

only a couple of people know this i tried it out today with my brother's account and it works.

you have to be host and have your PC on to make it work

eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

PS3 backup hack finally surfaces with MotorStorm exploit

for those who care. just google title.

Originally Posted by TBwsf

PS3 backup hack finally surfaces with MotorStorm exploit

for those who care. just google title.

i was reading up on that early this morning, its fake

its going to be a while before someone is able to crack the ps3's 7th spu

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

7 wasn't #1?

eyes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/k8X9t1tLc98&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/k8X9t1tLc98&hl=en_US&fs=1&
IX is my G.O.A.T as well. getting excalibur wasn't that bad lol. Now fighting and getting to Ozma, that was bad lol
7 is still the GOAT for me just because of what it set for the franchise.

8 was good and had a GREAT ending but the battles and storyline were not that great. card game was superb. 8 lacked a truly great villian. Seifer? Edea?Ultimecia? Hell you didnt know about her til near the end. Maybe that was cool for some of you but it wasnt epic for me. And if Cloud was emo, Squall was muchworse.

9 was very good and a fun game to play. I would def put this right after 7 as my favorite.

Yeah 8s story was real lackluster
I just had to restart it cuz I think I might have gone to Ultimecia's Castle prematurely and I was missing GFs
What's the purpose of being able to go back to the World Map if you can't do anything?
It's hard as hell to find stuff out without a FAQs/ Walkthrough and I refuse to use one

Not to mention outside of Squall you never get a sense of what anyone else is about.
A 17 year old student/merc gets the keys to a flying school and has to face off against a Sorceress from the future? Square could have done better than that
There's no way you can compare that to Sephiroth wiping Cloud and Tifa's town out and being linked to Cloud telepathically messing with his head forthe majority of the game
Lets not get started on the music - no comparison

Aerith's death
No need for level grinding?
Lack of enemies
Highwind > Ragnarok (speed wise)
I could go on and on despite all that I still enjoyed the game but it lacks that epic feeling that 7 has

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

By Nathan Grayson

What happens in Japan evidently doesn't stay in Japan. It just takes more than two decades to leave. Speaking with Edge (via Play.tm), Square Enix president Yoichi Wada gave a thumbs-up to the idea of a non-Japanese developed installment of his company's flagship Final Fantasy series."That is one of the possible paths, but it's not something that we would shift completely over to," he said. "There is always a possibility that Final Fantasy could be produced with the input of our Western developers, overseen by our Japanese developers."Wada's current proof-of-concept? Batman: Arkham Asylum, of all things."Something like Batman: Arkham Asylum, for example, is something that is very like the Japanese taste in games, in fact it caters very much to the Japanese taste. Arkham Asylum is like the best aspects of Metal Gear solid, but evolved," Wada enthused.Hey Mr. Wada, does your oft-rumored collaboration with GRIN count? Because we hear that didn't end so well.
A US made FF game will never happen. Square's US headquarters in Hawaii got shut down because of the American BOMB that was FF: SpiritsWithin. Now, there's always Japanese involvement and it's from the top down. TRUST ME.

"There is always a possibility that Final Fantasy could be produced with the input of our Western developers, overseen byour Japanese developers."

^^ That is probable since other titles at SE are being produced with some limited American involvement

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

By Nathan Grayson

What happens in Japan evidently doesn't stay in Japan. It just takes more than two decades to leave. Speaking with Edge (via Play.tm), Square Enix president Yoichi Wada gave a thumbs-up to the idea of a non-Japanese developed installment of his company's flagship Final Fantasy series."That is one of the possible paths, but it's not something that we would shift completely over to," he said. "There is always a possibility that Final Fantasy could be produced with the input of our Western developers, overseen by our Japanese developers."Wada's current proof-of-concept? Batman: Arkham Asylum, of all things."Something like Batman: Arkham Asylum, for example, is something that is very like the Japanese taste in games, in fact it caters very much to the Japanese taste. Arkham Asylum is like the best aspects of Metal Gear solid, but evolved," Wada enthused.Hey Mr. Wada, does your oft-rumored collaboration with GRIN count? Because we hear that didn't end so well.
A US made FF game will never happen
A US made FF game happening is like a FPS mario game being made

7 wasn't #1?

eyes.gif

Took me 5 tries...
tired.gif
just rediculous.

Back
Top Bottom