PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

What's the best headset to get for playing over the internet?

I'm looking for something that's not too expensive, but will get the job done.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone getting darksiders? game is gettin 9s from every site/magazine

i read its a mix between god of war, metroid, zelda, devil may cry and world of warcraft
I didn't even know it was coming out tomorrow. I was leaning toward getting Bayonetta but it looks decent.

Darksiders PlayStation 3 Video - IGN Live Demo (30 Minutes)

(The vid is from the 360 version despite what it says...)

just got the GOW:collection this saturday, why i never played this series before boggles my mind!!!
still on the first game and oh man %*@* is cooked crack!

hows bayonetta? havent gotten a chance to dl the demo...

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

just got the GOW:collection this saturday, why i never played this series before boggles my mind!!!
still on the first game and oh man %*@* is cooked crack!

hows bayonetta? havent gotten a chance to dl the demo...
i got it saturday too with the gow3 demo, im on the first game still (getting pandoras box) yes i agree its some pretty nice crack

got a 222 hit combo on the gow 3 demo....i hated the last part where i had to fly through all that stuff i died like 20 times

Dissidia Final Fantasy spotted for PS3/360
http://www.thebitbag.com/2010/01/04/dissidia-final-fantasy-spotted-for-xbox-360-ps3/
This tip was sent in by one of our fans today. Didn't even know this was in the works but apparently info appeared in a Japanese gaming publication, probably Famitsu. I'll try to get more info as soon as possible. I need to find a local carrier for Japanese gaming pubs.
2465s94.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

http://www.thebitbag.com/2010/01/04/dissidia-final-fantasy-spotted-for-xbox-360-ps3/
This tip was sent in by one of our fans today. Didn't even know this was in the works but apparently info appeared in a Japanese gaming publication, probably Famitsu. I'll try to get more info as soon as possible. I need to find a local carrier for Japanese gaming pubs.
2465s94.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'dcosign but Dissidia has to be one of the most frustrating games that I own, that game needs major tweaking esp. the blocking

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

2465s94.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'dcosign but Dissidia has to be one of the most frustrating games that I own, that game needs major tweaking esp. the blocking
the blocking and other parts of the battle system do need work.
word is that the character in the pics is Kain from FFIV

Originally Posted by DubA169

am I the only one who was disappointed with the graphics on the GOW 3 demo?
I kinda was too... the first 2 games sold me on it though, I'll cop regardless.

So Bayonetta or Darksiders?!?!?

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by DubA169

am I the only one who was disappointed with the graphics on the GOW 3 demo?
I kinda was too... the first 2 games sold me on it though, I'll cop regardless.

So Bayonetta or Darksiders?!?!?
Bayonetta Reviews- Gamerankings

It got an 89% so far, which is slightly lower than Darksiders on the PS3 and lower than the Xbox version (which got a 91.38%).

7 wasn't #1?
They just did that to be different IMO
TPOB u would really rank 8 over 7?
B4 if I spoke on it I couldn't really say much other then "Their in a school, blah, blah, blah" but now after playing through most of the game (In Ultimecia's Castle as I type) I'lll admit I enjoyed the game but 7 >>>>>8 on many levels with the exception of the Chibi- brick models outside of battle
VII was a great game.... but I just felt the graphics in VIII + storyline + Junctioning system + card game made it better. I also liked the darkertone.

IX is still G.O.A.T to me, though.

I'd cosign but Dissidia has to be one of the most frustrating games that I own, that game needs major tweaking esp. the blocking
Agreed. Not to mention having to play through storylines 3 or 4 times....
grin.gif
Only fighting game I am somewhat decent at, though.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

idk if this has been discussed yet but is any one else having problems with the mag beta?

from what ive read, there could be server issues, some people are having connection problems, some arent

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by KingRamey

idk if this has been discussed yet but is any one else having problems with the mag beta?

from what ive read, there could be server issues, some people are having connection problems, some arent
nvm i played it but i thought the training was an actual mission.

is this beta gonna be what the actual game looks like in terms of graphics cuz if it is then...
ohwell.gif

Mag Beta is terrible....Anyone else agree? I've been over on the gamespot forums and most people tend to feel the same way. Not so cool that you can playhuge team death matches without it being fun.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

7 wasn't #1?
They just did that to be different IMO
TPOB u would really rank 8 over 7?
B4 if I spoke on it I couldn't really say much other then "Their in a school, blah, blah, blah" but now after playing through most of the game (In Ultimecia's Castle as I type) I'lll admit I enjoyed the game but 7 >>>>>8 on many levels with the exception of the Chibi- brick models outside of battle
VII was a great game.... but I just felt the graphics in VIII + storyline + Junctioning system + card game made it better. I also liked the darker tone.

IX is still G.O.A.T to me, though.

I'd cosign but Dissidia has to be one of the most frustrating games that I own, that game needs major tweaking esp. the blocking
Agreed. Not to mention having to play through storylines 3 or 4 times....
grin.gif
Only fighting game I am somewhat decent at, though.

agreed w/ IX being GOAT.. that's my #1 as well.. followed by VII, VI, then VIII..

sell me on VIII, i recently DL'ed this and ive yet to play it.

Back
Top Bottom