PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Got stuff done early..just waiting on RDR.

From IGN
[h1]Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Beta Confirmed[/h1][h2]Ubisoft allowing fans to play the game early.[/h2][h2]May 18, 2010[/h2]

by Jim Reilly

LATEST IMAGES

View all 3 images »

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood will have a multiplayer beta.

Revealed during Ubisoft's financial call early this morning, the company plans to test its first foray into multiplayer gaming with the series by allowing fans to participate in a planned beta.

Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot did not offer any other details on the call, only saying the game will be on display at E3 next month and that fans will hear more then.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is currently scheduled for release this coming holiday. Last year's title, Assassin's Creed II, has shipped nearly nine million units to date, according to Ubisoft.

No word on a platform yet..Never played AC but from videos I'm not sure how MP would be implemented?? I would rather have the Ghost Recon beta though..

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by debs 168

well, i won't cop the game then. XIII was a disappointment because of the move. the graphics were garbage outside of cutscenes, the lack of towns was garbage, and yes i know about the two townish like towns in the game, like the game just left way more to be desired. and yes i beat the game and completed all of the missions and got the ultimate weapons to very high levels.

we had to wait longer for a game that could have been better but wasn't.

the whole reason many of us copped a ps3 was because of square's exclusives. we got cheated, period, before wada made his lil comments. let this come out on xbox and that will be the nail in the coffin.

smh in disgust.

and sony isn't shhh for this plus their psn. square should be supporting psn completely STATESIDE. instead we get fishing games and stuff in the psone classics section. the hell outta here. yeah i'm mad.

I agree with alot of what you had to say. I bought a PS3 SPECIFICALLY in anticipation of them dropping on Sony's console... I might not have knowing what would happen.

However, calling the graphics garbage is going a little far....

XIV will probably eventually drop on 360 like XI did.

XIV cannot run on 360 and is not in development on 360. End of story.

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

^^Never played AC?? You need to get up on that!

LoL Idk it just never interested me..maybe I'll get into the 2nd one if it crosses my mind.

My PSN is full but I'll delete 2 or 3 ppl if RDR players want to add me..

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

well, i won't cop the game then. XIII was a disappointment because of the move. the graphics were garbage outside of cutscenes, the lack of towns was garbage, and yes i know about the two townish like towns in the game, like the game just left way more to be desired. and yes i beat the game and completed all of the missions and got the ultimate weapons to very high levels.
the whole reason many of us copped a ps3 was because of square's exclusives. we got cheated, period, before wada made his lil comments. let this come out on xbox and that will be the nail in the coffin.
smh in disgust.
and sony isn't shhh for this plus their psn. square should be supporting psn completely STATESIDE. instead we get fishing games and stuff in the psone classics section. the hell outta here. yeah i'm mad.
I agree with alot of what you had to say. I bought a PS3 SPECIFICALLY in anticipation of them dropping on Sony's console... I might not have knowing what would happen.
I'm wondering if Versus 13 will even be able to run on 360 with the hype through the roof for that game

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

smh in disgust.
I'm wondering if Versus 13 will even be able to run on 360 with the hype through the roof for that game

IF they neuter another FF game to make it multi-platform then.
smh.gif

[h1]Wada surprised at Versus XIII 360 reactions[/h1]
by Sal on May 18, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Wada-Surprised-V13-Reaction.jpg

Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada has responded to recent reactions of Final Fantasy Versus XIII possibly coming to Xbox 360. Apparently, he’s surprised.

Written in a Twitter update, Wada basically says that he’s surprised by the recent uproar on the internet about Final Fantasy Versus XIII possibly coming to Xbox 360 and reminds people that nothing is decided yet.

E3 is around the corner. Hopefully, Final Fantasy Versus XIII will make an appearance.

Thanks, Kagari.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h1]Wada surprised at Versus XIII 360 reactions[/h1]
by Sal on May 18, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Wada-Surprised-V13-Reaction.jpg

Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada has responded to recent reactions of Final Fantasy Versus XIII possibly coming to Xbox 360. Apparently, he’s surprised.

Written in a Twitter update, Wada basically says that he’s surprised by the recent uproar on the internet about Final Fantasy Versus XIII possibly coming to Xbox 360 and reminds people that nothing is decided yet.

E3 is around the corner. Hopefully, Final Fantasy Versus XIII will make an appearance.

Thanks, Kagari.
Well with the reactions he's getting the choice should be that much clearer.

If I see pitchforks and fire after hinting at something then I'm probably gonna go ahead on my way away from it.

I want a full Final Fantasy that's been optimized to run unhindered on the PS3 platform I play on.

I couldn't care less about what's left off of the other platforms. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Sony fanboys over reacting again, your console isn't number one anymore, no more preferential treatment, get over it. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Sony fanboys over reacting again, your console isn't number one anymore, no more preferential treatment, get over it. 

Hey, we just want a game that fully uses up the system's resources and not be hindered because they have to allow an inferior system by hardware to be able to run it.  We got God of War 3 and you saw what it did.  It %$!# on every single Xbox game, and that wasn't even fully using all the resources.  And we know from FF10 and FF12, that Square knows how to make games that can.

smh in disgust.

Ah.

Anyone who didn't cop from Amazon want the golden guns weapon pack?

I've got one to give away.

First QUOTED response in the thread gets it.

smh in disgust.

Ah.
Same thing was said about XIII
laugh.gif

LET ME GET IT!
About to order from buy.com

Originally Posted by EZLN1

LET ME GET IT!
About to order from buy.com
grin.gif
PM me your order confirmation and I'll give it to ya...

Back
Top Bottom