PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Hybrid... whatever happened to that KH3 announcement? seeing the news on the BBS PSP bundle made me think about it, i thought i t was coming before E3?

possible stupid question

is it possible to play videos off a usb flash drive off my ps3 ? how would i go about doing this and what format would it need to be in ?

help me out guys...

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

possible stupid question

is it possible to play videos off a usb flash drive off my ps3 ? how would i go about doing this and what format would it need to be in ?

help me out guys...

the ps3 only currently supports FAT32. there are ways to workaround the 4gb file limit from what i've heard

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

possible stupid question

help me out guys...
Video > Highlight USB device (press triangle) > Display All

Then go look for your video

Hope I answered it correctly.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Hybrid... whatever happened to that KH3 announcement? seeing the news on the BBS PSP bundle made me think about it, i thought i t was coming before E3?

nah an announcement of the sorts is coming at E3

Sorry if I was confusing on when it was going to occur. I had said something of the sorts that I would be posting the E3 lineup within the next week pages ago but followed up with me talking about a "bombshell announcement" at E3.

Right now, the lineup is STILL being worked on and hasn't been finalized. I really should have good info for your guys sometime this week for what's going on at SE and at Sony. I just don't want to speak on something that isn't going to be on the floor and then never be able to speak about anything ever again after they fire me, snuff me, and bury me in Nevada
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

nah an announcement of the sorts is coming at E3

Sorry if I was confusing on when it was going to occur. I had said something of the sorts that I would be posting the E3 lineup within the next week pages ago but followed up with me talking about a "bombshell announcement" at E3.

Right now, the lineup is STILL being worked on and hasn't been finalized. I really should have good info for your guys sometime this week for what's going on at SE and at Sony. I just don't want to speak on something that isn't going to be on the floor and then never be able to speak about anything ever again after they fire me, snuff me, and bury me in Nevada
laugh.gif

oh ok.. thanks for the info.. lets not get you into any trouble.. waited this long, i guess i can wait another few weeks... keep up the good work

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

can someone recommend what hard drive i should get for my ps3?

my 80gig has ran out of space

We use Hitachi Travelstar's at work. I have one at home as well. 5400 RPM is what the PS3 uses stock so I would stick with that. I'm sure you could do some research on the 7200 RPM versions but it's a PS3... not really that serious for every day file read/write.

[h1]
[h1]Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Dated, Detailed, And PSP Bundledhttp://kotaku.com/5540790/kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-dated-detailed-and-psp-bundled/gallery/[/h1]

Square Enix's vague summer release date for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has become a definite September release date, with a limited edition PSP bundle commemorating the next star-studded entry in the beloved Kingdom Hearts series.

Does September 7 still count as summer? Probably not, but it's only missing it by a few days, so we'll let Square Enix slide on the release date for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

The North American version of the PSP title continues Square Enix's trend of securing top notch voice talent, with James Woods, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, Leonard Nimoy and Mark Hamill lending their pipes to the game's characters, marking the first time Luke Skywalker and Spock have worked together since 2000's Sinbad: Beyond the Veil of Mists.

Those voices will travel with you through several locations new to the Kingdom Hearts franchise, as main characters Terra, Ventus, and Aqua explore Sleeping Beauty's Enchanted Dominion, the Dwarf Woodlands from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Deep Space from Lilo & Stitch.

Along with the three distinct gaming experiences from the viewpoints of the three different main characters, the game also features four multiplayer modes - Versus Mode, Arena Mode, Command Board and Rumble Racing - along with a new boss and collectible Crown Stickers exclusive to the North American release.

The game will be available on September 7 for the Sony PSP, either as a standalone release for $39.99, or a limited edition PSP bundle for $199.99.

Check out the latest screens and the release date reveal trailer below.
[/h1]

sorry about the big pics

birthbysleep.jpg

cd_cd1.jpg
cd_fgm1.jpg
cd_fgm2.jpg
cd_jq1.jpg
cd_jq2.jpg
cd_pc.jpg
ls_gn1.jpg
ls_sp1.jpg
ls_sp2.jpg
ls_st2.jpg
ls_st3.jpg

Game releases for this week (5/16-5/22/10)

PlayStation 3:
- Gundemonium Recollection (online)
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
- Red Dead Redemption
- Rocket Knight (online)
- Shrek Forever After
- Split/Second
- Supermarket Mania (online)

PlayStation Portable:
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
- Supermarket Mania (online)

RDR should be here tomorrow..Gonna play some SP before hopping online.

from PS blog
[h1]SOCOM 4: Meet Your Squad[/h1]
Posted by Ed Byrne // Creative Director

Hey SOCOM fans. Back in March, we announced http:///us.playstation.com/games-and-media/games/socom-4-u-s-navy-seals-ps3.html">http://us.playstation.com...-u-s-navy-seals-ps3.html');" href="http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/games/socom-4-u-s-navy-seals-ps3.html">SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs and shed some light on the single-player campaign, storyline and central characters. Today, we’d like to provide some intel on the key members of your squad…

http:///www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/4607912374/">http://www.flickr.com/pho...ystationblog/4607912374/');" href="">
4607912374_061137f3b9.jpg

Cullen Gray (“OpsCom

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Still hard to imagine Move being implemented into a SOCOM game..

could be
eek.gif
if pulled off right though- although i could see disadvantages maybe in a mp match but it could be fun for the single player campaign...

anyway- just glad the move implementation is an option and not the main form of control.... i'm sure i'll have fun with it

[h1]
[h1]Final Fantasy Versus XIII Could Go Multi[/h1][h2]All eyes are on Don Mattrick's shoulders.[/h2][h2]May 18, 2010[/h2]

by Anoop Gantayat

Humor occurs in threes. So will it be just as funny this year if Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada comes out on stage at Microsoft's E3 press conference, taps Don Mattrick (or whoever happens to be speaking) on the shoulder, and announces that yet another PlayStation 3 exclusive is coming to Xbox 360?

If Wada does appear at Microsoft's press conference, it's possible that he may be bringing Final Fantasy Versus XIII news with him. The chance of a multiplatform release for the Final Fantasy XIII sister project doesn't seem as remote today after some comments shared by Wada during the Q&A segment of an investors briefing in Japan yesterday.

As reported at Impress Watch, an attendee, noting that FFXIII's sales seemed to have benefitted from its multiplatform release, asked Wada if it would make sense to give Versus similar treatment. Replied Wada, "We'll be looking into it internally until right before the formal announcement."

This is a slightly more open stance than we've seen on Versus in the past. Following FFXIII's multiplatform switch, Versus trailers have displayed the text "For Playstation 3 Only Worldwide."

The "formal announcement" Wada speaks of could come at E3, although recent comments from director Tetsuya Nomura have indicated that this may not happen.

One thing's for certain, if you see Wada on stage at Microsoft's press briefing, you should definitely keep your eyes on the speakers' shoulders.
[/h1]

Why? XIII proved no one on 360 wanted an FF game.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

[h1]
[h1]Final Fantasy Versus XIII Could Go Multi[/h1][h2]All eyes are on Don Mattrick's shoulders.[/h2][h2]May 18, 2010[/h2]

by Anoop Gantayat

Humor occurs in threes. So will it be just as funny this year if Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada comes out on stage at Microsoft's E3 press conference, taps Don Mattrick (or whoever happens to be speaking) on the shoulder, and announces that yet another PlayStation 3 exclusive is coming to Xbox 360?

If Wada does appear at Microsoft's press conference, it's possible that he may be bringing Final Fantasy Versus XIII news with him. The chance of a multiplatform release for the Final Fantasy XIII sister project doesn't seem as remote today after some comments shared by Wada during the Q&A segment of an investors briefing in Japan yesterday.

As reported at Impress Watch, an attendee, noting that FFXIII's sales seemed to have benefitted from its multiplatform release, asked Wada if it would make sense to give Versus similar treatment. Replied Wada, "We'll be looking into it internally until right before the formal announcement."

This is a slightly more open stance than we've seen on Versus in the past. Following FFXIII's multiplatform switch, Versus trailers have displayed the text "For Playstation 3 Only Worldwide."

The "formal announcement" Wada speaks of could come at E3, although recent comments from director Tetsuya Nomura have indicated that this may not happen.

One thing's for certain, if you see Wada on stage at Microsoft's press briefing, you should definitely keep your eyes on the speakers' shoulders.
[/h1]

M$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

well, i won't cop the game then. XIII was a disappointment because of the move. the graphics were garbage outside of cutscenes, the lack of towns was garbage, and yes i know about the two townish like towns in the game, like the game just left way more to be desired. and yes i beat the game and completed all of the missions and got the ultimate weapons to very high levels.

we had to wait longer for a game that could have been better but wasn't.

the whole reason many of us copped a ps3 was because of square's exclusives. we got cheated, period, before wada made his lil comments. let this come out on xbox and that will be the nail in the coffin.

smh in disgust.

and sony isn't shhh for this plus their psn. square should be supporting psn completely STATESIDE. instead we get fishing games and stuff in the psone classics section. the hell outta here. yeah i'm mad.

That better not happen. I don't care what anyone says, making XIII multi-platform messed with their end target in some way.

It felt rushed for some reason, like they left out some important pieces. I honestly felt they should've allowed movement and made encounters on the map like XII.

Originally Posted by debs 168

well, i won't cop the game then. XIII was a disappointment because of the move. the graphics were garbage outside of cutscenes, the lack of towns was garbage, and yes i know about the two townish like towns in the game, like the game just left way more to be desired. and yes i beat the game and completed all of the missions and got the ultimate weapons to very high levels.

we had to wait longer for a game that could have been better but wasn't.

the whole reason many of us copped a ps3 was because of square's exclusives. we got cheated, period, before wada made his lil comments. let this come out on xbox and that will be the nail in the coffin.

smh in disgust.

and sony isn't shhh for this plus their psn. square should be supporting psn completely STATESIDE. instead we get fishing games and stuff in the psone classics section. the hell outta here. yeah i'm mad.

I agree with alot of what you had to say. I bought a PS3 SPECIFICALLY in anticipation of them dropping on Sony's console... I might not have knowing what would happen.

However, calling the graphics garbage is going a little far....

XIV will probably eventually drop on 360 like XI did.

Back
Top Bottom