PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Via r.take2games.com

Red Dead Redemption has shipped 6.9 million units and counting
reddeadredemptionmorecopies530-1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption has been a bonanza for Take-Two, with the company announcing today that more than of 6.9 million units have been shipped to retail. Take-Two stated a couple months back that the title had already become profitable after the western shipped over 5 million units and allegedly recouped six years of development costs.

The breakout hit has been a staple of the NPD and UK sales charts since launch, but it's still got a lot of sales to go before it has the cachet of Grand Theft Auto. And before we stop using that picture above.

Via ir.take2games.com

LA Noire officially delayed to first half of 2011
lanoire530.jpg

We all saw it coming from down Wilshire and up the PCH: L.A. Noire has been officially delayed until "the first half of calendar 2011." The announcement was made in Take-Two Interactive's Q3 earnings release. Noire now joins Max Payne 3 as another major delayed game warming the 2011 bench, while Red Dead Redemption, Mafia 2 and Civilization 5 bring in the bucks.

L.A. Noire's delay became apparent after the title made it into some magazine pieces earlier this year with a pre-October release, and then failed to show up at any of the major video game conventions.

Maaan this game never coming out, and IF it does, it will FLOP.

Via Joystiq

More than a dozen Call of Duty: Black Ops killstreak bonuses revealed
blackops824.jpg

It's not too early to start putting together your strategy for Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer, you know. Like, for instance, let's say you're one of those lucky few who can manage to string a series of kills together without being interrupted by ... um, death. You should probably decide on which killstreak bonuses you'll use in battle -- a decision made easier by the list of bonuses acquired by XG247 during last night's Black Ops multiplayer preview event.

Keep in mind that the reported rewards and their killstreak requirements are from an in-progress build of the game and could be subject to change. Still, there's plenty to be excited about in this taste of what can be unlocked in Black Ops. We've posted the full list after the jump to avoid spoiling the fun for those who'd prefer to stay in the dark.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Killstreak Bonuses

3 Kills – Spy Plane
3 Kills – RC-XD (RC bomb)
4 Kills – Counter Spy Plane
4 Kills – SAM Turret
5 Kills – Care Package
5 Kills – Napalm Strike
6 Kills – Sentry Gun
6 Kills – Mortar Team
7 Kills – Attack Helicopter
7 Kills – Valkyrie Rockets
8 Kills – Blackbird
8 Kills – "Rolling Thunder"
9 Kills – Chopper Gunner
11 Kills – Attack Dogs
11 Kills – Gunship

%#$ is this +$+%? Attack Dogs again? 11 kills streak only? Damn. Well Trey did confirm there are no Tactical Nukes.

im curious to see the prestige badges for Black Ops, and if you get rewarded for doing a prestige.

also,
sick.gif
at GT5 requiring 10GB. thinking of sending in my OG60 and trading it in for a slim. i have a PS2 so don't care for the backwards capability.. or should i just buy a bigger HD and install it myself..

decisions... decisions...

4h4ksz.jpg

can somebody with the turtle beach px21's help me out

i cant seem to get the game sound in my ears...like i cant hear gunfire or footsteps

yes ive read the instructions but still nothing...what am i doing wrong

or do these headphones not have that capability?

thanks guys

Check your audio settings and make sure multi-output or whatever is on. This is what I had to do when I first got mine. 

oh $%** i think i still need a av multi out cord...even tho i have an hdmi....i just plugged the red and white cords in....man im ******ed

lets hope at least lol

hey im having a problem getting founds in my wallet. it keeps saying founds can not be added. i triple checked the card info. i have no idea what to do.

Originally Posted by The Minister

hey im having a problem getting founds in my wallet. it keeps saying founds can not be added. i triple checked the card info. i have no idea what to do.
you might have to add the last four digits of your zip code for example people put 14563 but you need to add 14563-6636

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by The Minister

you might have to add the last four digits of your zip code for example people put 14563 but you need to add 14563-6636
Same thing happen to me, it was my zipcode.

Turtle Beach? So they are worth the money and I can play COD without worrying about the tv being up too loud?

Them wager matches look hyped up though. They're probably gonna be predefined limits...

There needs to be some kind of no limit team death match type of wager mode, this would make NT tourneys a little more interesting...

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

FW 3.42 IS LIVE..

Im pretty sure its patching the exploits and jailbreals and stuff.

September 6, 2010 [h2]PS3 Firmware 3.42 Released; PS JailBreak Exploit Patched[/h2]
Posted by greg

It’s available now via System Update — but, you know — if you want to stay hacked DO NOT UPDATE! I repeat: DO NOT UPDATE. We’ll keep you posted on what’s what. Stay tuned.

Update: Updating to 3.42 (on my non-hacked console) right now…

Update: I can confirm Sony has patched PSGroove/PSJailBreak/PSFreedom… Whatever you fancy — it’s patched. Do not update if you wish to remain hacked. Perhaps a little homebrew can bypass this mandatory update.

I really want playstation move. for some strange reason I just feel like ps3 is a complete system and its all you need, especially with this upgrade to it.

will definitely look to copping PSMove around christmas and multiple controllers for it. that gun game looks
eek.gif
for it

also MoH and COD will both be copped, but im more excited for Ghost recon more than anything
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

FW 3.42 IS LIVE..

Im pretty sure its patching the exploits and jailbreals and stuff.

September 6, 2010 [h2]PS3 Firmware 3.42 Released; PS JailBreak Exploit Patched[/h2]
Posted by greg

It’s available now via System Update — but, you know — if you want to stay hacked DO NOT UPDATE! I repeat: DO NOT UPDATE. We’ll keep you posted on what’s what. Stay tuned.

Update: Updating to 3.42 (on my non-hacked console) right now…

Update: I can confirm Sony has patched PSGroove/PSJailBreak/PSFreedom… Whatever you fancy — it’s patched. Do not update if you wish to remain hacked. Perhaps a little homebrew can bypass this mandatory update.

Already a workaround for 3.42 ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I really want playstation move. for some strange reason I just feel like ps3 is a complete system and its all you need, especially with this upgrade to it.

will definitely look to copping PSMove around christmas and multiple controllers for it. that gun game looks
eek.gif
for it

also MoH and COD will both be copped, but im more excited for Ghost recon more than anything
pimp.gif

Ghost Recon is in my top 3 for upcoming games coming up. The previews really sold the game for me.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom