PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I just have a strong feeling this game will now be gutted so it can run/fit on 360.

Awesome. Can't wait to play this game is 3 years.
indifferent.gif

Honestly, whoever is running SE (or at least had the hand in this decision) is a moron. If all they are doing is porting it, THEN RELEASE THE DAME GAME THEN WORRY ABOUT PORTING YOU +%+%+!% #$%#%$*%.

I just played the few first chapters of Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions. It's pretty cool, nothing ground breaking. Graphics are more of a cell shaded style. Game-play is straight forward with combat and player upgrades. Again so far it's okay/pretty game game.~

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by toine2983

Anyone played the new Spider Man game yet?

If so can you share your impressions?

Came in here to ask this as well. I was really hoping for the best with this game, but I'm holding off on buying until I get some thoughts first.
I rented it from Blockbuster.....its a very easy game (im playing on hard difficulty first time through).  It is definately just a rent only title. I should beat the game within the next two days.  Its very fun though.  Go rent it. Not worth my $60 though.

I've kind of accepted that I'm always gonna be let down by SE...

On a good note though, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep is out
happy.gif
Copped today, haven't opened it yet...
From what I've heard it has the best battle system of the series.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

happy.gif
yea it nice, i  don't enjoy that you cant choose to be a magic type over defense or  strength  its predetermined

For my fellow Canadians

At ebgames and Gamestop

Fight Night round 4 - 4.99
Wii Active - $9.99 - This can be price matched at BB or FS and get it for 3 dollars
NCAA Football 11 PS2 - $9.89
NFS Shift PS3 - $9.89
NHL 10 PS3 - $29.99

HMV
Tony Hawk Ride- 19.99 - Picked it up for 14.99 at BB after PM (It got bad reviews but for 15 bucks its worth a try)

Looks amazing. Can't believe GT5 is so close and it's really coming out this time around.
Are you going to have to pay for repairs to your car after races like that?

happy.gif

I remember when I was a Square fanboy. That ship has sailed.
These Japanese companies are...I can't even find the word for it but Inafune was right:

Inafune: Japanese devs have to 'get humble'

by JC Fletcher on Sep 2nd 2010 9:00PM

inafune92102.jpg

At last year's TGS, Capcom producer Keiji Inafune had some pretty grim things to say about the Japanese game industry. "I said that comment hoping that the Japanese creators were going to wake up," Inafune told Videogamer in a new interview. "However, there has been no change whatsoever to the situation since last year, so I'm still very pessimistic."

Inafune said that some Japanese developers are "still living the glory of the '80s and '90s," when the NES, Super NES and Genesis delivered a steady stream of hit games from Japan to the world. "So they don't admit that there is a problem to start with." He advised his colleagues to "get humble and start learning what's going on."

Inafune also added that just buying Western companies isn't enough, unless publishers "start working with them properly, rather than just commissioning a game and then putting their name on the final product." One company must be feeling that one in its Extreme Edges.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

happy.gif

I can't let the dream die yet.
laugh.gif

XIII had some amazing ideas and one of the better storylines in the last 4 or 5. It just seems like it wasn't fleshed out where it should have been. Like it was missing alot of gameplay. The story aspects were filled out perfectly, but it didn't have gameplay. A final fantasy that can be beat in uder 40 hours is a little pathetic.

I understand making money, but there has to be a way about it without alienating your hardcore fanbase...

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

FallenGodofWar wrote:

ArsnalJ23 wrote:

happy.gif

laugh.gif

XIII had some amazing ideas and one of the better storylines in the last 4 or 5. It just seems like it wasn't fleshed out where it should have been. Like it was missing alot of gameplay. The story aspects were filled out perfectly, but it didn't have gameplay. A final fantasy that can be beat in uder 40 hours is a little pathetic.

I understand making money, but there has to be a way about it without alienating your hardcore fanbase...

Man I'm still having trouble beating that game. I'm just not that interested and I'm forcing myself to do it. NOT EVEN TROPHIES are getting me thru that game. I should have beaten that game twice by now.

eyes.gif

Dude gets t-boned doing 120, and his door is barely dented?

Yeaaaaa.............

theyre still tweaking it, that demo doesnt even have skid marks yet

everythings still being tweaked, i mean look at this

2jfcbvd.gif

just drove off like nothing happened
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

When are they going to add realistic car damage???

it depends on what you mean by "realistic", if you mean that awsome realistic looking predetermined stuff like in burnout paradise, thats not gonna happen

if you mean realistic as in real time procedural, thats already in

is FF XIII Versus going multiplatform confirmed or just rumor? Can some1 post the links that confirms it.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

FallenGodofWar wrote:

ArsnalJ23 wrote:

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Man I'm still having trouble beating that game. I'm just not that interested and I'm forcing myself to do it. NOT EVEN TROPHIES are getting me thru that game. I should have beaten that game twice by now.
What part are you stuck on? Or just stuck on how slow it is moving...
laugh.gif
 I 5 starred the final boss without any leveling.

The sidequests are easy until you have to upgrade your weapons to their ultimate form. Then it steps into Impossible Land where all the rides suck and the lines are 12 hours long.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

is FF XIII Versus going multiplatform confirmed or just rumor? Can some1 post the links that confirms it.

there are no links, probably saving that for e3

E3 next year, or do you mean TGS?

my guess would be e3, the "impact" would be way bigger
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

if that happens, i'm done with square. they basically lied. the whole reason i copped a ps3 over an xbox was for ff games.

and tekken.

for these things to go multiplatform, it defeats the purpose of spending more (at the time) to cop a ps3. smh.

this isn't some fanboy stuff either. i specifically paid more money for exclusivity with certain games only to get duped many times over. that'll never happen again.

What part are you stuck on? Or just stuck on how slow it is moving...
laugh.gif
 I 5 starred the final boss without any leveling.

The sidequests are easy until you have to upgrade your weapons to their ultimate form. Then it steps into Impossible Land where all the rides suck and the lines are 12 hours long.

I believe I WAS on Chapter 8 but had to start over due to my save file being on my ex's PS3
smh.gif

And to be honest the beginning is too slow. I'm currently, right after Anima. That's right. That's how far I've gotten...

Back
Top Bottom