PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

lol I'm still going to get it, but I really just flat out don't like that.
Haven't seen any people saying that they do either.

Really, a reboot?! If it is that kinda sucks have they just left the story of DMC4. I'm guessing it's just another prequel. Well, as more info comes along we shall find out.~

Via blog.us.playstaton.com

TGS2010: Blu-ray 3D Disc Playback Support Coming to PlayStation 3 System Next Week
Tokyo-Game-Show-feature.jpg

Hi everyone, I wanted to share some news out of Tokyo Game Show. We’ve announced that the PS3 system will be able to play back 3D content on Blu-ray 3D discs with the next system software update (v.3.50), slated for release on September 21. We know that many consumers have purchased 3D TVs already and more of you will be purchasing them as the holidays approach – so we’re excited to offer this firmware update that makes all 38 million PS3s worldwide compatible with Blu-ray 3D discs.

This new feature expands the PS3’s 3D capabilities – as you may recall, we added the ability to play stereoscopic 3D games with the 3.30 firmware update in April.

While support for Blu-ray 3D discs is the primary new feature within the 3.50 update, there will be a few additional features. We’ll post more details on the blog prior to the firmware’s release, so check back here on Monday.

Via playstationlifestlye.net

TGS2010: Metal Gear Solid: Rising To Zan Datsu in 3D on PS3
feature-MGS-Rising.jpg

PlayStation 3 gets a one-up on the 360 version of Metal Gear Solid: Rising thanks to Sony’s console being 3D capable.

Just freshly demonstrated at Sony’s Tokyo Game Show press conference, was Metal Gear Solid: Rising in 3D. Now you’ll be able to slice, dice, and Zan-datsu all in glorious eye-popping 3D.

The most recent trailer was shown on stage, however this time with an extra dimension of awesome.

Via gtplanet.com

Gran Turismo 5 TGS 2010 Breakout Session: Full Details
p1020057.jpg

Here’s a quick overview of what’s been discussed in the TGS 2010 GT5 breakout session:

Laguna Seca has been completely rebuilt and will return for GT5. Trial Mountain has also been confirmed.
“Gran Turismo Anywhereâ€

[h2]Demon’s Souls devs announce Project Dark at TGS[/h2]
September 16th, 2010 @ 08:13
By Johnny Cullen

project-dark.jpg

From Software’s announced a brand new PS3 exclusive, in Japan atleast, from the dev team behind Demon’s Souls, known as Project Dark.

Not much is known of it, other then it’s being aimed at fans of the former, with it being a “dark fantasyâ€

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

New DmC is fail.

TPOB I'm hearing Second Season and Versus will be shown tomorrow...

pimp.gif

SS has my hopes up.

Is Versus being shown with Agito in that 3 minute clips that was reported a few weeks back? Hopefully it is released for public viewing.

Jumped in on the XIV Beta.... not as difficult a learning curve as XI. I think I will enjoy it, however console controls might be sketchy... hard to imagine navigating some menus with analog sticks.
I'll wait to see what the PS3 version is looking like.

Back
Top Bottom