PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

pimp.gif
IF it is DMC 5! I wonder how this is going to play out if they both have Nero and Dante again with some Western components added to the game and Ninja-Theory helping with the development. ~

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by toine2983

Anyone played the new Spider Man game yet?

If so can you share your impressions?

Came in here to ask this as well. I was really hoping for the best with this game, but I'm holding off on buying until I get some thoughts first.
I rented it from Blockbuster.....its a very easy game (im playing on hard difficulty first time through).  It is definately just a rent only title. I should beat the game within the next two days.  Its very fun though.  Go rent it. Not worth my $60 though.

i got it if you like spiderman at all its the best spiderman game I played in forever but thats just my opinion its dope to me

SpiderMan 2 was the best Spiderman game, open world, i could play that game just swinging thru the city and it was
pimp.gif
but Shattered Dimensions is pretty good too tho. But yeah not worth $60

Maaaaan I had the PSN update all type out, hit add reply and was hit with a blank page. $!+# you NT. SMH. Whats coming out? A bunch of !+#$, worth checking for is 2k11, FIFA11 and PES11.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

I guess having Capcom purchase the rights to and remade......

256px-Legend_of_Dragoon.jpg

...would be too much to ask for.

Sony owns it. I don't understand why we see no sequel. The Original sold close to a million. This could be their connsole exclusive RPG...

Wishful thinking. Maybe one day we'll see a sequel or  remake.

2 trophies away from Platinuming FFXIII.

Of course, its 5-starring every mark and aquiring all items, the 2 which will take 30+ hours.... but its not looking as impossible as it once did.

Anyone know of any websites/b&m stores that are offering some sort of deals or gift cards with Playstation Move purchases?

[h2]TGS: Ninja Theory to announce new title this week[/h2]
September 14th, 2010 @ 20:12
By Johnny Cullen

dmc2.jpg

That sound you can hear is two and two being put together.

Enslaved developer Ninja Theory has said on its newly-made Twitter account that it’s to announce its new game at TGS this week.

Here’s the tweet:
“The new Ninja Theory game will be announced at Tokyo Game Show this week.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Sony owns it. I don't understand why we see no sequel. The Original sold close to a million. This could be their connsole exclusive RPG...

Sony hasn't been doing much with some of their PS1 titles that we loved. I am a little pissed that at least a rumor has been going yet.

Sony hasn't been doing much with some of their PS1 titles that we loved. I am a little pissed that at least a rumor has been going yet.

Square-Enix paid off Sony to let the series die so FF wouldn't have any direct Japanese competition

I'd take Legend of Legia +2 plz!!!

[h2]Famitsu: Valkyria Chronicles 3 confirmed… for PSP[/h2]
September 15th, 2010 @ 03:06
By Nathan Grayson

vc1.jpg

Have you been marking down the days on your calendar until ValkyriaChronicles makes its glorious return to the big, beautiful realm of HD?

Well, you might want to go ahead and grab a few new calendars. Does Costco sell calendars?

According to a listing in the mostrecent issue of Famitsu, Valkyria Chronicles 3 is returning for anothergritty, blood-soaked tour of duty in happy, colorful,I-think-the-sun-just-winked-at-me anime land all right. On the PSP.

Valkyria Chronicles 3’s existence was already more confirmed than most games released during the SNES era thanks to a slip-up from Segaand  a teaser site, but the publisher still had the game’s platformunder wraps. Many fans and a few art museum curators had their fingerscrossed for PS3, but if Famitsu’s typically reliable info is accurate,those people are out of luck.

The game will release on January 27, 2011 in Japan, will have a newand original story with a new set of leading characters and is based inthe same time period as the original Valkyria Chronicles, where thegame focuses on a group known as the “Nameless

Back
Top Bottom