PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I can't decide between Black Ops and MOH. That $20 game credit is pretty appealing to me and from what it seems Black Ops is MW2 2.0?

[h2]Killzone 3 gets multiplayer beta on October 25[/h2]
October 7th, 2010 @ 18:00
By Johnny Cullen

killzone3.jpg

Sony’s just announced Killzone 3 will get a multiplayer beta, beginning on October 25.

The beta will be for Plus subs, with access limited to 10,000members of the premium service. The taster will introduce the“‘Operations’ game type, party system, and jetpack and exoskeletonvehicles.

I can't wait for Killzone 3...I remember I had the weekend off when Killzone 2 came out...I don't think I played a video game so much in such a short period of time 
roll.gif

Favorite player of all time.
pimp.gif

Played the Castlevania demo, very good... definitely picking it up when it hits clearance, word to God of War III.

OG 60g ps3 died on me while I was playing mw2, simply shut off and started flashing the red power light. I guess its fried, anybody got any suggestions on how to get the disc out?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

OG 60g ps3 died on me while I was playing mw2, simply shut off and started flashing the red power light. I guess its fried, anybody got any suggestions on how to get the disc out?
frown.gif

blow dryer trick look it up on youtube

Konami's X-Men Arcade Game Coming to XBLA, PSN

Offers six-player online drop-in, drop-out.

By Frank Cifaldi, 10/09/2010

0digg 0

At a New York Comic-Con panel this morning, representatives from Marvel Comics revealed that Konami's 1992 X-Men arcade game will be coming to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.

The game is a six-player co-op arcade brawler. A trailer shown at the con this morning promised that the home version will offer drop-in, drop-out online gameplay, and that all the "cheese" -- including the strange soundtrack -- will be retained. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

frown.gif

blow dryer trick look it up on youtube
Thanks Sole, still didn't work... guess it's time for a new one smh..

MoH cums out tomorrow who getsing it?

toyrus is having a buy2 get 1 free. if i bought 2 MoH and a free game can I exchange 1 of the MoH for black op in november?

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

MoH cums out tomorrow who getsing it?

toyrus is having a buy2 get 1 free. if i bought 2 MoH and a free game can I exchange 1 of the MoH for black op in november?
renting

anyone see any reviews for MOH yet

Been playing MOH campaign for the past couple of days, game is pretty meh

the sensitivity on the aim is hard to get used too

Back
Top Bottom