PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Will have MW2 Early, NYC FTW.

Modded X360 FTW will have it well before you do.

Anyways, I beat Uncharted 2
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

they're cracking down on that after the Borderlands fiasco....if you get caught you get permabanned from XBL
that's a big if though

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Will have MW2 Early, NYC FTW.

Modded X360 FTW will have it well before you do.

Anyways, I beat Uncharted 2
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

they're cracking down on that after the Borderlands fiasco....if you get caught you get permabanned from XBL
that's a big if though

roll.gif
Yea, trust me I know. I almost got caught up in that but imstill here. Sometimes it payes to be a tad bit patient.

You ladies can get it as early as you want. I work from home... I can play all-day, everyday.
laugh.gif

DAMN YOU!!!!
mad.gif

is there anyway for you to hide the fact that you're playing a downloaded game? or do you just hope you don't get caught?

Best buy this sunday 10/25 buy 2 get 1 free if it hadn't been posted already

probably will finally get uncharted 2, rachet (maybes), maybe dirt 2

anyone else playing borderlands? add me psn: carbonaspect!

Originally Posted by eckels

Best buy this sunday 10/25 buy 2 get 1 free if it hadn't been posted already

probably will finally get uncharted 2, rachet (maybes), maybe dirt 2

anyone else playing borderlands? add me psn: carbonaspect!

UC2, Demon's Souls, and Fifa 10 if they are all available.

[h2]VGA's 09 to debut unannounced new games, saysKeighley[/h2]
October 22nd, 2009 @ 15:26
By Jonathan Cullen

Last year's VGA's had the reveal of Dante's Inferno, Uncharted 2 and Fight Night: Round 4, as well as a new trailer of God of War III.

But what about the VGA's 2009? Geoff Keighley's said in an interview with Coin-op TV (via BigDownload) to expect more of the same.

"We haven't announced any exclusives, but I promise you we've got some amazing stuff," said Keighley.

"And one cool thing this year is we're actually going to be announcing a lot of games at the show. There are some games that are announced you haven't seen yet you might see at the show. But we're actually going to break a lot of news at the VGA's, it's gonna be sort of like E3."

Lovely. Megatons just before Christmas. Find the full video after the break.
[h2]http://[/h2]

Originally Posted by The Minister

is there anyway for you to hide the fact that you're playing a downloaded game? or do you just hope you don't get caught?

Most games are retail rips so they show the same as everyone elses. Some people forget to patch there games and get caught, then sometimes M$ uploads gamesthemselves and bait people into downloading them, thus flagging them.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Most games are retail rips so they show the same as everyone elses. Some people forget to patch there games and get caught, then sometimes M$ uploads games themselves and bait people into downloading them, thus flagging them.

THAT'S ENTRAPMENT!

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Famitsu gave Bayonetta 4 10/10's...
eek.gif
but for the 360 version the ps3 one has a 8
PC/360 was the primary programming for Bayonetta. If you've been following the game you know that the PS3 port got outsourced SEGA and thelegit dev team didn't touch it. Sega ported it over and it was garbage because 90% of developers/programmers can't program efficiently for the PS3.Most stuff in American dev studios is getting outsourced to Korea.
eyes.gif
itsucks.

In regards to the pirating games blah blah blah as long as you don't get on XBL or PSN you'll be fine. It's about to get to the point in theindustry where you will have to connect to the net to verify your games. However, hackers are always ahead of the game and the industry plays catch up. Myfeeling on it is if you're legit enough to hardware mod your system or code your workarounds then props to you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. But all these 15 year olds getting their instructions off theinternet or just running packages like a bunch of script kiddies piss me off.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

eek.gif
PC/360 was the primary programming for Bayonetta. If you've been following the game you know that the PS3 port got outsourced SEGA and the legit dev team didn't touch it. Sega ported it over and it was garbage because 90% of developers/programmers can't program efficiently for the PS3. Most stuff in American dev studios is getting outsourced to Korea.
eyes.gif
it sucks.

In regards to the pirating games blah blah blah as long as you don't get on XBL or PSN you'll be fine. It's about to get to the point in the industry where you will have to connect to the net to verify your games. However, hackers are always ahead of the game and the industry plays catch up. My feeling on it is if you're legit enough to hardware mod your system or code your workarounds then props to you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. But all these 15 year olds getting their instructions off the internet or just running packages like a bunch of script kiddies piss me off.

Naw, I just wanted to use that pic.
laugh.gif

[h3]Army of TWO: The 40th Day Trailer Reveals Co-Op Survival "Extraction Mode"[/h3]

comment_icon.png
1 Comment Posted 3 hours 6 mins ago - By Jeffrey Kanjanapangka

Army of Two: The 40th Day jumps on the never-tired, co-op multiplayer bandwagon with the announcement of their "Extraction" mode, where players work together again to survive wave after wave of enemies as we've seen before. Albeit, with more pimped out gold AKs and lots of "bro" fist-bumping and humor, those especially interested can take EA's preorder offer of one month of early bird access to the "Extraction" mode.

[h2]Army of Two: The 40th Day Extraction Mode Reveal Trailer »[/h2]
http://g4tv.com/assets/flash/videos/vplayerV6.swfhttp://g4tv.com/assets/flash/videos/vplayerV6.swfhttp://g4tv.com/assets/flash/videos/vplayerV6.swfhttp://g4tv.com/assets/flash/videos/vplayerV6.swfhttp://g4tv.com/assets/flash/videos/vplayerV6.swfhttp://g4tv.com/assets/flash/videos/vplayerV6.swf
T

[h3]http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/700105/Sony-Patents-New-Game-Controller.html[/h3]
[h3]Sony Patents New Game Controller[/h3]

comment_icon.png
14 Comments Posted Yesterday 9:04 AM - By Stephen Johnson

Sony-Mystery-Controller.jpg

The image you see above is from a patent application dug up by Silicon Era filed by Sony for a game controller. There is very little information on the application: The thing is described as a "hand held game controller" and seems to be in development here in the States. Could it be the motion-controller Sony unveiled at E3 this year??!??... probably not.

http://

Check out another view:

Sony-Controller-Mystery.jpg

Honestly, I doubt it's the new motion controller. The lack of an analog stick makes me think this can't be the accompanying "nunchuk" to Sony's control system. After all, if there was a stick on the tip, you could put those buttons on the side and have a full-on controller that would work perfectly with a "magic wand" of some type. Of course, if motion of the entire unit was monitored, it could, essentially be a control stick in and of itself...

But, honestly, If I had to guess, (and this is total speculation) I'd say that it's some kind of controller for a quiz game of some kind, where the idea is to buzz in really quickly... but it could be, literally, anything. Time will, as they say, tell -- that is, if this thing ever sees any kind of release.

Subscribe to TheFeed
[h3]God of War III Will Not Have Multiplayer, But Probably Will Have DLC[/h3]

comment_icon.png
44 Comments Posted 2 days ago - By Stephen Johnson

God-of-War-III.jpg

To say God of War III is an eagerly awaited game amongPlayStation 3 owners is a huge understatement. Kratos' first foray into the current generation had better be epic to meet expectations, and, atthis early date, it's looking like "epic" is the right word -- DLC is being discussed, and the game's creators seem to be taking the artisticchallenges of making a truly godlike game seriously.

According to game's director, Stig Asmussen, in an interview with GamePro,multiplayer will not be included in the game because of the story-telling problems it creates -- GOW III's developers are not willing to sacrificethe core experience players expect in order to jump on the multiplayer bandwagon.

"With God of War 3, there's a story we want to tell and an experience we want to deliver, and multiplayer doesn't fit into that,"Asmussen said. "Imagine two Kratos characters running around at the same time. Once you do that, the story becomes something more about an experiencebetween two players and less about something that we're scripting. So, you have something like Left 4 Dead, which is sweet, but we just decided with this game, there's a certainway that we want to tell it. And staying with what we've done in the past, we want to complete the story in a way that was familiar to everybody."

http://

When asked about GOW III challenge rooms, Asmussen said:

"It would make a lot of sense to be able to download them. That's something we might see in the future. So, maybeyou'll see the game ship with a certain amount of challenges on it, then later on, we might put a download pack out with new challenges. It's a goodway to keep the series going."

What do you think: Is God of War III going to be as great as everyone says, or is the whole "God who hacks and slashes other gods" thingplayed out after all these years?

eek.gif
PC/360 was the primary programming for Bayonetta. If you've been following the game you know that the PS3 port got outsourced SEGA and the legit dev team didn't touch it. Sega ported it over and it was garbage because 90% of developers/programmers can't program efficiently for the PS3. Most stuff in American dev studios is getting outsourced to Korea.
eyes.gif
it sucks.

In regards to the pirating games blah blah blah as long as you don't get on XBL or PSN you'll be fine. It's about to get to the point in the industry where you will have to connect to the net to verify your games. However, hackers are always ahead of the game and the industry plays catch up. My feeling on it is if you're legit enough to hardware mod your system or code your workarounds then props to you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. But all these 15 year olds getting their instructions off the internet or just running packages like a bunch of script kiddies piss me off.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. im still amazed that the ps3 isnt getting any praise for being i believe thefirst unhackable system. i knew Bayonetta was sourced but didn't expect it to be so bad

eek.gif
eyes.gif
it sucks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. im still amazed that the ps3 isnt getting any praise for being i believe the first unhackable system. i knew Bayonetta was sourced but didn't expect it to be so bad

You're right it is pretty much unhackable because you have to be a genius to understand the architecture
laugh.gif

You can do some very cool things if you load linux onto it but outside of a dev studio I'm probably only one of 10 dudes who did that because i'm anengineer nerd.

20050427-unix.jpg

eek.gif
eyes.gif
it sucks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. im still amazed that the ps3 isnt getting any praise for being i believe the first unhackable system. i knew Bayonetta was sourced but didn't expect it to be so bad

You're right it is pretty much unhackable because you have to be a genius to understand the architecture
laugh.gif

You can do some very cool things if you load linux onto it but outside of a dev studio I'm probably only one of 10 dudes who did that because i'm an engineer nerd.

20050427-unix.jpg

The security encrypting on that thing is just
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom