PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

What the rathcet and clank get? I'm at work and can't see the vid

If you liked the previous games, you'll like this. Not too much is new, but they do the old stuff well.

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by sole vintage

theprocessofbelief wrote:

HybridSoldier23 wrote:

sole vintage wrote:

Famitsu gave Bayonetta 4 10/10's...
eek.gif
but for the 360 version the ps3 one has a 8
PC/360 was the primary programming for Bayonetta. If you've been following the game you know that the PS3 port got outsourced SEGA and the
legit dev team didn't touch it. Sega ported it over and it was garbage because 90% of developers/programmers can't program efficiently for the PS3.
Most stuff in American dev studios is getting outsourced to Korea.
eyes.gif

it sucks.

In regards to the pirating games blah blah blah as long as you don't get on XBL or PSN you'll be fine. It's about to get to the point in the
industry where you will have to connect to the net to verify your games. However, hackers are always ahead of the game and the industry plays catch up. My
feeling on it is if you're legit enough to hardware mod your system or code your workarounds then props to you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But all these 15 year olds getting their instructions off the internet or just running packages like a bunch of script kiddies piss me off.

Naw, I just wanted to use that pic.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. im still amazed that the ps3 isnt getting any praise for being i believe the
first unhackable system. i knew Bayonetta was sourced but didn't expect it to be so bad

You're right it is pretty much unhackable because you have to be a genius to understand the architecture
laugh.gif

You can do some very cool things if you load linux onto it but outside of a dev studio I'm probably only one of 10 dudes who did that because i'm an engineer nerd.

20050427-unix.jpg

roll.gif
damn thats hilarious

who thinks PS3 will loose exclusivity on Versus, I know I am not betting against it.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

What the rathcet and clank get? I'm at work and can't see the vid

If you liked the previous games, you'll like this. Not too much is new, but they do the old stuff well.
The graphics in the new one actually look pixar status
eek.gif
eek.gif

Anyways I can see why they took points off cuz the system of R & C is getting a little dated. Didn't they release one with online multiplayer on PS2?They should do that on ps3

Originally Posted by vintuc

roll.gif
damn thats hilarious

who thinks PS3 will loose exclusivity on Versus, I know I am not betting against it.

If another Final Fantasy gets watered down due to 360 not being able to handle it, I'll freaking lose it.

roll.gif
damn thats hilarious

If another Final Fantasy gets watered down due to 360 not being able to handle it, I'll freaking lose it.

Versus is impossible to run on the 360 even in it's current alpha state. If it does hit the box it will be ported and come out well after the ps3 version.

someone can give me a late pass if they want.. but i just dl'd the yakuza 3 demo from the JP store... THIS NEEDS TO BE RELEASED STATESIDE!...

anyone know if there is a version out there with english titles? I will import it with the quickness.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

someone can give me a late pass if they want.. but i just dl'd the yakuza 3 demo from the JP store... THIS NEEDS TO BE RELEASED STATESIDE!...

anyone know if there is a version out there with english titles? I will import it with the quickness.
It is, next year.

roll.gif
damn thats hilarious

Versus is impossible to run on the 360 even in it's current alpha state. If it does hit the box it will be ported and come out well after the ps3 version.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

so i finally tried multiplayer on uncharted 2

co-op is freaking hard
thats cause you didnt provide me cover when im trying to climb. we should try hardcore next time. i want to play conservatively not rushing outthere like nothing

Originally Posted by andycrazn

co-op is freaking hard
thats cause you didnt provide me cover when im trying to climb. we should try hardcore next time. i want to play conservatively not rushing out there like nothing

laugh.gif
that was u running in the middle of the battlefield.

u aint rambo

vintuc wrote:

roll.gif
damn thats hilarious

I sure hope so.

Hey Chris you been keeping up with Smallville? Just watched ep 2-4 today, season premiere was horrible IMO but the next couple episodes were pretty good.

Yea.... the zombie episode was good and so was the last one.

I guess some JSA members will be making appearances this season. I have enjoyed it thus far. I think either this season or next will be the last.

Maaaan, these usb headsets can only plug into the ps3? Is there one that plugs into the controller? I aint trying to have a wire running all the way across theroom and all that
laugh.gif

STOP TALKING ABOUT SMALLVILLE!!!! i havent seen any of the new episodes

and jason, that was funny as hell.
laugh.gif
arnold always cracks me up

Originally Posted by andycrazn

co-op is freaking hard
thats cause you didnt provide me cover when im trying to climb. we should try hardcore next time. i want to play conservatively not rushing out there like nothing

laugh.gif
that was u running in the middle of the battlefield.

u aint rambo
that was me and thats why i had the most points. it was too easy imo. i was getting headshots like nothing until later on in the game. that lastpart was a pain. how the hell did we all get choked out.

Can you guys recomend a good Bluetooth headset for the PS3, would also like one that is not expensive

Back
Top Bottom