PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Well I got Crysis 2 and it is pretty cool so far. Story line for single player seems pretty abstract so far but I am sure it will tie in at the end. Game play is cool but I expected more on the graphics. So far it is an ok game. Nothing revolutionary though.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Resident Evil HD Collection Revealed in Famitsu

Added by Brad Nicholson on March 23, 2011

Some hot Resident Evil news has cropped up in the latest issue of Famitsu. According to the ever-dependable Japanese gaming news Web site, Andria Sang, the Japanese mag has a total of four pages dedicated to a previously unknown title called "Resident Evil Revival Selection." Details are scarce as good translations creep onto the Internet, but it’s safe to go ahead and confirm that Revival Selection is an HD "remaster" that combines Resident Evil: Code Veronica Director’s Cut and Resident Evil 4

What’ll be different about these versions, or what particularly will earn them the remastered status as opposed to being mere rereleases, is still up in the air. Apparently, Famitsu says that Ada Wong’s “Separate Ways

Piggybacking of that RE4 news:

Yesterday we brought you word that both Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X would see the high-definition light of day on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 as part of the Resident Evil: Revival Selection collection in Japan. Well, today Capcom has confirmed that both of the titles will separately hit Microsoft and Sony’s platforms in North America by way of digital distribution and are on track to be released this fall.
So, check out descriptions of each title below and these comparison shots before sounding off with your thoughts on these HD remakes below!

RESIDENT EVIL 4Resident Evil 4 , which received numerous “Game of the Year

Interesting how Capcom has decided to bring back RE:4. My brother just started replaying RE:5...I really wish the franchise went back to zombies.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

anyone on the socom beta? i dl it gonna hop on now

ima add u
i'm on now

oh wait that was 12 hours ago.
ima be on tonight...i thought it would be simple i download and play...but i had to dl a update too...then i had to download 1400mb so i gave up 

Whats with all these new RE games?
[h1]Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Outted[/h1][h2]Slant Six Games developing multiplayer horror game.[/h2][h2]March 24, 2011[/h2]
As previously rumored, SOCOM Confrontation developer Slant Six Games is currently working on Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, due out this Winter. 

Some early first details come from the May issue of the Official Xbox Magazine, as reported on by Stickskills. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is a team-based, 4-player shooter that returns to 1998, the year of the original outbreak. The cast includes all-new characters, Vector, Beltway, Bertha, and Spectre, each with his or her own responsibilities necessary for survival. 

The zombies this time around will be able to detect you in three different ways: sight, sound, and smell. Players will also be able to shape Resident Evil's story timeline as they will run into various characters from the series...and have the opportunity to kill them. XP is earned for kills, which can be spent on new abilities and weapons. And yes, there will be Tyrants. 

By the sounds of it, it seems this title will return to the gameplay style of the Resident Evil Outbreak games on PlayStation 2. We hope to have more on Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for you soon. 

5555789701_a620a89942_z.jpg

eek.gif

I may just end up getting Mortal Kombat next month.

I'm guessing Kratos won't be in the XBOX 360 version of Mortal Kombat.

^^^
Same here. Kratos has defined my PS experience, which Is why I was bummed about the way GOW3 ended.
Yeah, i definitely do not think Sony will allow him to be on the XBOX version. They probably going to get Master Chief or something.
laugh.gif

PO

360 heads think it will be (?)Markus Phenix or something from Gears.
I'm not getting roped in by another fighter.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

yeah mk seems too slow paced for my liking...

ssf4 > all

the socom beta can suck it...im not downloading all that stuff takes way too long

all this resident evil news got me nostalgic (looks for my RE2 game)

im not planning to buy anymore games right now, but kratos in mk is very tempting

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Well I got Crysis 2 and it is pretty cool so far. Story line for single player seems pretty abstract so far but I am sure it will tie in at the end. Game play is cool but I expected more on the graphics. So far it is an ok game. Nothing revolutionary though.
Ill buy it this weekend or tuesday when i pick up the 3DS 
Sold Killzone 3 on ebay, it was fun but its not a challenge (only played team deathmatch). Killzone does not seem like it is selling well in Canada because the limited edition just had a price drop from 129.99 to 89.99. 

Originally Posted by Battousai701

all this resident evil news got me nostalgic (looks for my RE2 game)

im not planning to buy anymore games right now, but kratos in mk is very tempting

The first 3 are in the PSN store for $5 a pop.

Boost, gonna PM you for some more info on GF thanks man
pimp.gif

I noticed if you sign up for Playsation+ it says "Free game and downloads"

What kind of free games and downloads?

How much free content do you get compared to a non playstation+ user?

Do they have a lot of free stuff in the psn store?

^^ alot of minis, i got Syphon Filter, Spyro, some minis called digger, flying hamster, free avatars, themes... its well worth it, i maybe have over $150 worth of content plus access to betas n early demos...

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

In short, if you play PS3 alot and enjoy a wide variety of games, it is more than worth it.
If you arent on alot, or only play sport or FPS... not worth it.

Picked up Crysis 2 today. I'll be on tonight.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

In short, if you play PS3 alot and enjoy a wide variety of games, it is more than worth it.
why does it say the sega collection free for plus members but, when you go to download its only sonic one

^ As far as I know, only Sonic is free.
I know they are releasing more games throughout the summer from the Sega collection that will be free for PS+ users, with trophies added.

Back
Top Bottom