PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I just find it amusing Crank, RickyBobby, and the others come in here a feel the need to let us know how much superior the system they chose is, like it somehow justifies their purchase.
This is a PS3 thread, you half-wits, obviously we are going to be pro-Sony. They run their mouths about PS3 fanboys, but its always people like them coming in THIS thread, running their mouths to get a rise out of anyone they can. 

What do you call someone who trolls a thread about a product they claim to have no interest in? More pathetic than a fanboy, I'm sure.

Originally Posted by got shoes

How many days has it been? Luckily school and the playoffs kept me busy.

Playoffs are done, though.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Purple Face posting the Marc Anthony vid
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

>you guys are hillarious, if the service was free, or u had to pay for it the system woulda been the same price

One of Sony's biggest selling points is free online gameplay with PSN. That is part of the PS3 package. When I get my PS3, I get PSN that's the deal. They are linked together because Sony told me so.

Because they are part of the same package some of that cost gets allocated to PSN.

Forgive me for grabbing this video from an XBOX 360 channel
laugh.gif
, but this is good news for Battlefield 3. Good to know they don't plan to skimp on game features for the console versions of the game. Let's hope that they keep their word.

On top of that, they already have an expansion pack for BF3 in the works before the game is released!?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

He has a point though. What kind of lay down and take it in the butt logic is that?

laugh.gif
seriously. if i was constantly on ps3 online and all of a sudden it stopped i would be PISSED. even if i didnt have to pay. that was one of the key features sony has over xbox. free online gaming...

Just finished re-doing HAWX 2's single player campaign. It's no Ace Combat, but still not bad. Replayability is definitely there with the various Arcade, Co-op, and Multiplayer features.
pimp.gif

Mna this crap still doesnt work? I have been itching to play COD online and its funny cuz when the network was up I didnt even touch the online gaming
roll.gif

I'm just tired of doing the Jordan Challenges on 2k11 and losing to clyde drexler all the damn time
tired.gif

Mon, May 09, 2011 | 07:04 BST
[h1]Sony considers reward in effort to catch PSN hackers[/h1]
Sources close to Sony say the high-tech company is considering resorting to low-tech tactics, offering a reward for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of the PSNgate hackers.

Reward-MaggieMae.jpg

Up to 100 million accounts have been compromised in the attacks which affected the PlayStation Network and Qriocity servers, with Sony sheepishly admitting it has no idea when the networks will be brought back online.

Allegedly, the company has been discussing the concept of a reward for a while, but has not yet reached a final decision on the matter. At this stage, the company is weighing up the pros and cons, before the issue is taken up with the senior Sony executives in Tokyo.

It may or may not ever eventuate – but the fact that the hardware giant is considering offering money emphasises how seriously it is taking the issue. No numbers have been mentioned yet, but we’re guessing it wouldn’t be pocket change.

CNET reports that any reward offered would be “in cooperation

For those too lazy to click the link
laugh.gif
PlayStation Network May Not Be Fully Operational Until May 31st
2 Hours Ago - 8:19 AM on 5/9/2011 by Nicholas "bapenguin" Puleo

The latest update on the PlayStation Network's outage comes courtesy of Bloomberg News.  A PlayStation spokesperson confirmed to the news agency via phone that right now Sony hopes to have the services up and running before May 31st at the latest - almost a full 6 weeks after the system was taken down due to a security breach which resulted in the possible theft of millions of user accounts.  The representitive said Sony was "uncertain" of exactly when they could begin restoring services.
The May 31st deadline only means fully operational - according to several PlayStation Blog posts - it sounds as if Sony is going to be ramping up different sections of its service over the course of a few days and/or weeks.  Just last Friday we were told that the service was undergoing internal testing meaning we should be seeing something from Sony in the near future.
Until things are restored gamers are going to be forced to play couch co-op on their PS3.
Source: Bloomberg.com
Tags: industry news, politics, playstation network

frown.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Damn, we got to get something better out of this if this is true... A month's worth of PS+ isn't going to cut it. Heck, I don't know if I'd use PS+ even if it were free. *shrugs*

Played combat training last night in Black Ops. Just go to Multiplayer, split screen, and in either team deathmatch or free for all you can select the amount of enemies and friends. You don't even need a second player. It'll still play in full screen.

Although Im sticking with Sony cause I prefer PS3, this is definitely hurting them. I had bought a couple of the b.s. extras for games before, will not be doing that any more. This whole mess really makes me question Sony though.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Although Im sticking with Sony cause I prefer PS3, this is definitely hurting them. I had bought a couple of the b.s. extras for games before, will not be doing that any more. This whole mess really makes me question Sony though.

Same here I'm sticking Sony, however if your gonna buy the extras on PSN people should use those pre-paid PSN cards. Sony should not be trusted to hold anyone's CC#'S after the service goes back.

I was just coming in here to post the May 31st news.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Sony did say that they were hoping to have online capabilities restored before the 31st but given their most recent history I wouldn't hold my breathe.

This whole fiasco is huge black eye for Sony.

Sony may never be able to recover from this, image wise and if they do it will probably take a few years.

Back
Top Bottom