PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

those videos are hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

who has played mass effect 2?

im lost in 1 part idk what to do next
laugh.gif

I beat it. Where are you stuck?

i think i got the ball rolling again just got "jack" on our squad...it sometimes takes me forever to find the planets they want me to go to 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Socom 4?
Terminator: Salvation, i heard was the easiest plat you can get...
nerd.gif
It's not that it is the easiest, just the best bang for your buck. Only like 10 trophies and a platinum, and the other ten are all golds.

Easiest are BUZZ! Quiz TV or that Hannah Montana: The Movie: The Game.

EDIT: Who else got private messaged by HitPoints? Poor guy, he didn't know what hit him
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm sorry, but how do you know this?

^dudes went bananas for trophies.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Anyway, I saw this on a Facebook group about Anon themselves being hacked by one of their own.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

227968_122670941145204_111251558953809_175704_7375172_n.jpg
221959_122670897811875_111251558953809_175703_6180937_n.jpg

EDIT: Now look what we have here... IP Addresses of Anon members?
nerd.gif
[Link]
EDIT: IP addresses removed. Sorry mods if it was unappropriate.

Yes, an IP can be used to locate a users address or surrounding area. This is pretty major hit for Anon users.

^^you may be correct. removed the IP addresses. Crazy how many hackers are in AnonOps.4-1 of NT's ROC is very vague... But I do think that kinda covers this. *shrugs*

^ My brother's definitely copping the game next week. I'm not really good with those type of games, but this one does look interesting.

LA Noire is the only game this quarter I care about. Everything else I care about could be set aflame and not a single @**! would be given, as long as I get LA Noire.

if anyone here wants their hands on a copy of la noire early, my local mom n pop store said they should be getting it in today or tomorrow

its located in queens, ny

if u want their number, pm me

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Easiest are BUZZ! Quiz TV or that Hannah Montana: The Movie: The Game.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm sorry, but how do you know this?

Haha, there are websites that tell you the best games for trophies. Unfortunately I haven't played either of these games.
Spoiler [+]
Yet.

trollface.jpg

i'll copp when the price drops, i rarely pay full price for ps3 games anymore

because the prices drop pretty quick, i don't mind waiting a few months especially

with the huge backlog of games i already have

Back
Top Bottom