PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I got great news.

I just got a job offer as an accountant at a logistics company.

I start May 23.  Please wish me luck okay friends.

I can afford to buy LA Noire now.  I've been waiting for that game.

I hope it isn't some boring game though.  Like GTAIV was too realistic.

I hope there are army tanks.

congrats. now u can change ur name
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

I got great news.

I just got a job offer as an accountant at a logistics company.

I start May 23.  Please wish me luck okay friends.

I can afford to buy LA Noire now.  I've been waiting for that game.

I hope it isn't some boring game though.  Like GTAIV was too realistic.

I hope there are army tanks.
Nice to know your still alive
laugh.gif

Look into trading in some games that you have in your collection that are just collecting dust.

Best Buy has a good deal where you can trade in 3 games and get a $60 gift card towards L.A. Noire. I'm trading in Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, and either Batman or Sports Champions for it.

Link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...Results&DCMP=rdr3747

Game List for the deal:

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...at240300050003&h=488

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

but since battlefield is ea...the game will be 59.99 and there will probably be a release day dlc 9.99 that should have been in the game in the first place
laugh.gif

Yup, there is a DLC: Back to Karkand (sp?).
laugh.gif
It comes free when you order the limited edition version of Battlefield 3. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I still haven't beat MGS4
indifferent.gif

May I ask what the @#%# you're waiting for?

I'm jelly on some levels, though.

I know Mass Effect 2 got great reviews and it won some GOTY awards last year.

But I don't know for some reason I just can't really get into the game for more than a hour or longer before I get bored and quit playing it. I know it's more of a action RPG game compared to the traditional RPG games.

I guess it's just me just getting older and not feeling these type of games anymore. Back in the day when I was younger I could get deep into and play games like System Shock 2 for a day or 2 while not playing any other games.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

I know Mass Effect 2 got great reviews and it won some GOTY awards last year.

But I don't know for some reason I just can't really get into the game for more than a hour or longer before I get bored and quit playing it. I know it's more of a action RPG game compared to the traditional RPG games.

I guess it's just me just getting older and not feeling these type of games anymore. Back in the day when I was younger I could get deep into and play games like System Shock 2 for a day or 2 while not playing any other games.
I actually really enjoyed it. I beat it twice so far and currently on my 3rd run of it. I'm impatiently wanting for part 3.

Well on the bright side I was able to finish my Dead Space 2 hardcore run. I probably wouldn't have attempted it otherwise. Now where's my PSN?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I still haven't beat MGS4
indifferent.gif

May I ask what the @#%# you're waiting for?

I'm jelly on some levels, though.
About 25 other games. I sometimes get bored with games, so I won't finish it and play something else.

Man, F those other 25 games and finish MGS4.

You won't be disappoint, I promise.

Back
Top Bottom