PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Any word on that zombie resort game, the one with the trailer in reverse?

Comes out in August, I believe. That's what Wikipedia says. I was just looking for news on the game earlier
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

GreyFoxx wrote:

i hope its not too much like left for dead.

From the Dead Island website:

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Features[/h1]
[h2]- first-person melee combat
- 4 player co-op
- weapon customization
- set on an open world tropical island
- RPG elements for character development
- hordes of gruesome zombies
[/h2]
[h2][/h2]
Sounds like L4D takes a vacation. If they do it right, it should be an amazing game though.

the first few times i killed vamp, he would get up again

i didn't know how to use the syringe on him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

More of the same news... Not sure if this was posted yet. A few snags still? Probably won't even be back at the end of next week. Sigh.
Sony PSN Back for Developers Reports: A Good Sign?

As the Sony PlayStation Network outage rumbles on we’ve been trying to keep you informed with the latest developments, and also speculation, about the situation. Although the service is not back online generally, it seems there may be a good sign today with news that some developers are saying they now have the Sony PSN back.

We know from the huge response to some of our posts, just how many of you are waiting and hoping for the restoration of the Sony PSN and also how frustrated many of you are. In one of our recent posts we gave the news that the PSN will return in phases with final testing now taking place in Japan. We also reported on how some experts are saying the hacking and subsequent outage could have been avoided and then asked if a recent Nintendo 3DS price drop was a sign of Nintendo trying to entice PS3 gamers to them.

Now it seem that some game developers have posted on forums that some of the PSN services on the developer network are back up. The news comes to us from Josh Fernandes of PlayStationLifeStyle who quoted one member of the NeoGAF forum as saying, “PSN was working at my work today, we could play co-op. (Not saying what game, I can’t anyway.) Everybody was clueless but, somehow it was working.

im over this *@%$.
30t6p3b.gif

s/n
my bro just threw me his old 360.

sooooooooooooo, yaaaaaa...add me: reeeem0

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

pimp.gif
this and the ocelot fight at the end when i first played thru had me
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This fight was awesome. It sucks that I never really saw the whole fight until today.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

can someone explain cod to me is it in any order and was black ops the newest one?

Basically an amazing first person shooter, got big with cod4: modern warfare then world at war then Modern Warfare 2 and most recently Black Ops.

can someone explain cod to me is it in any order and was black ops the newest one?
The order is:
COD4->COD:MW2
then
COD:WaW->COD:BO

All four of them apparently don't follow the same time line, that's why they are split up into pairs. playing the first one in the pair will lead you into the second one, story wise at least.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

The order is:
COD4->COD:MW2
then
COD:WaW->COD:BO

All four of them apparently don't follow the same time line, that's why they are split up into pairs. playing the first one in the pair will lead you into the second one, story wise at least.
ok thanks guys i just didnt understand which was the newest game appreciate it

I don't think any game will ever top MGS4 for me.

Even games like Uncharted aren't even close to MGS4, IMO, and U2 is an INSANE game.

Kojima needs to stop picking his butt and add trophy support already.

Its never going to happen,
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom