PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

i was hoping for some "the last guardian" news. uncharted 3 will be a day 1 purchase. other than that far cry 3 looked dope.

Sony presser was a mediocre IMO, compare to the previous years E3. The highlight was def Uncharted 3, as always, graphically untouchable with sharp witted gameplay. I was hoping for some news or trailers on The Last Guardian, Hideo Kojima Next Game (using Fox Engine), Final Fantasy XIV, idk something Japanese, but than that's what TGS 11' is for.

Really psyched for,

FIFA 11'
Far Cry 3
Modern Warfare 3
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 3
Ninja Gaiden 3
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
MGS HD Collection

I downloaded "Infamous" from the Playstation store, and it's nowhere to be found in my download manager, or cart. What's going on here???

yea this is some bull %%%% man. why couldnt they just do a simple click and recieve smh. i selected free game 1 and hit back and got little big planet. i selected free game 2 hit back and the slot wasnt there.

I'll just keep posting this on every page for the next two weeks. Heaven forbid anyone searches the thread.
Try going to Account Management/Transaction Management/Services List, then the SCEA Promotion List. I downloaded both my free PS3 games from there after being unable to on the store.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

The PS Vita is nice and all but most of the time, the first release of a new console always has a lot of bugs. so I'll wait for the Vita 2.
This shouldn't be too bad. PS Vita looks to take alot of the same materials and a few of the innards from the PSP. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I'll just keep posting this on every page for the next two weeks. Heaven forbid anyone searches the thread.
Try going to Account Management/Transaction Management/Services List, then the SCEA Promotion List. I downloaded both my free PS3 games from there after being unable to on the store.

yea i just saw that on another site. thanks anyways tho. if this thread wasnt so large i would have been able to see your post but you know how big the ps3 thread is.

^
laugh.gif
 No worries. It's kind of a running joke from a few days ago. Now that you mention it...

Boost, you wanna do up a new thread? E3 seems like a good time for one. I know it takes some time, but we get over a thousand pages and it starts to rip Yuku apart. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by NobleKane

was there any free movies to watch as part of the welcome back program?

i think there were some rentals but im not sure, maybe theyre always there and i just never noticed
frown.gif

there would be a free movie every so often when i would check...normally something older like i remember it was "big daddy" once 

Boost, you wanna do up a new thread? E3 seems like a good time for one. I know it takes some time, but we get over a thousand pages and it starts to rip Yuku apart. 
laugh.gif
Isn't that half the fun? Getting Dirty in here threatening to close the thread because it's causing the whole site to fall apart?

Question, if I have mutliple PSN accounts can I download all 5 free games?

Via GameTrailers.com
Agent not PS3 exclusive anymore?

jack-tretton-with-ps-logo.jpg

Did anybody watch the conversation moments ago on GameTrailers TV? Keighley asked if Agent is still still exclusive to PS3 and he hesitantly reply "you have to ask Rockstar". If anybody remembers Agent was mention E3 2009 as an exclusive to PS3, which Sony gave up exclusive rights of LA Noire for it. Sony strikes out again.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yes

question, I chose my two games from the store last night but they do not appear in the downloading now section or in my cart/ download history. Did I miss something?

edit: Not only do i not use search, I don't read the previous page.

It worked. Thank you.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yes

question, I chose my two games from the store last night but they do not appear in the downloading now section or in my cart/ download history. Did I miss something?

6exfg5y.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via GameTrailers.com
Agent not PS3 exclusive anymore?

jack-tretton-with-ps-logo.jpg

Did anybody watch the conversation moments ago on GameTrailers TV? Keighley asked if Agent is still still exclusive to PS3 and he hesitantly reply "you have to ask Rockstar". If anybody remembers Agent was mention E3 2009 as an exclusive to PS3, which Sony gave up exclusive rights of LA Noire for it. Sony strikes out again.

roll.gif

[h1]E3 2011: White Knight Chronicles II Doesn't Suck Anymore[/h1][h2]And they're gonna retcon the suck out of the first one, too![/h2][h2]June 7, 2011[/h2]

E3 2011

You know what's really hard to do here at E3 2011? Trying to see enough of a massive JRPG to write a full preview on it. When you're literally running from demo to demo, phrases like "deep item crafting system" and "60+ hour campaign" are warning signs. But still, I love a good RPG and made a point to check out White Knight Chronicles II

We already saw White Knight Chronicles II last month, where we learned that the game's prequel is packaged on the same disc (which makes the White Knight collection one of the best deals on PS3). For better or worse I'm intrigued by the first game, and I really like the aesthetic of the Incorruptus (hey remember Escaflowne guys?). 

Like the previous game, White Knight Chronicles II features a character customization option. This avatar is your character for online play and he follows around the cast during the adventure. This time however, your avatar gets his own Incorruptus, a giant awesome killer warrior robot demi-god thing. And it's customizable, too! 

white-knight-chronicles-ii-20110606113015813.jpg

Ah hell no, what up dog?

Now I had a number of issues with the first White Knight Chronicles, but one of my biggest complaints was that I couldn't have my very own Incorruptus. Those guys are the coolest part of the game, by far, and making my own puny little human pales in comparison to designing my own god. 

The custom Incorruptus follows you into online play, so all the players will have their own unique knight. For the sequel the amount of players has been beefed up to six as well. Really online is where the game really needs to improve, and hopefully the additions to the mode will make White Knight Chronicles II more fun to play with other people. 

On top of all that the game looks noticeably better than its predecessor, and the battle system has been sped up, making it feel a lot more streamlined and real time. The new types of moves that take into account range, position, and even weight have a lot of potential to add a layer of depth to the battle system that the previous game didn't have. 

I'll be honest, I didn't finish the first White Knight Chronicles. But from what I've seen of the sequel, and the knowledge that these battle system improvements are implemented into the first game, I'm actually excited to give the first game another try. 

Back
Top Bottom