PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Anyone know any deals or hook ups for cheap PS3... First gaming generation I didn't have a playstation and I want to play the good games before it's too late.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

So the one thing I was most impressed with wasn't any game (or the Vita, but that is very cool).
The 3D TV package that Sony announced.

$499.99 get you:

- 24 Inch 3D TV

- HDMI Cable

- 1 Set of 3D glasses ($69.99 a pair for extras)

- Resistance 3

Now, thats pretty cool for a 3D tv.

The craziest part is how it does multiplayer split screen. It literally layers Player One's screen over Player Twos, allowing both players to have the entire 24inch screen. The shutter 3D glasses allow each player to see their view without seeing the other players. Basically its like each of them having their own monitor. Kind of blew me away a bit. 
pimp.gif

e3-2011-eyes-on-with-the-sony-playstation-3d-display-20110606100634662.jpg

Trash...
split1.jpg
 >*
eek.gif
roll.gif

Why in the hell is escalation taking so long to download?

Any tips for it to go fast-er?

Within the past 10 mins, only 1% is downloaded
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

160gb ps3 + 60$ gc on amazon for 297

is this as good a deal as it gets?...
in the market for a slim, but i dont want to spend too much money on it.. i rarely play now.. just wanna mess with NBA2K

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

160gb ps3 + 60$ gc on amazon for 297

is this as good a deal as it gets?...
in the market for a slim, but i dont want to spend too much money on it.. i rarely play now.. just wanna mess with NBA2K
no i posted best buy offering 100 gift card with the 160 so thats the best deal and as good as it gets ever 
if you can sweet talk a cashier she can use your gift card on the purchase making it 199 but its up to your cashier 

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Why in the hell is escalation taking so long to download?

Any tips for it to go fast-er?

Within the past 10 mins, only 1% is downloaded
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

Nothing you can really do. It's just a frustrating download.

Via Joystiq

Rumor: Third Call of Duty: Black Ops DLC leaked via flyer
gamblackopspack3530.jpg

Just about one week before Call of Duty: Black Ops' Escalation DLC was announced, the add-on was leaked by a promo flier from European retailer GAME. If the image recently posted to Xbox360Achievements is legit, the game's third map pack has suffered a similar fate. A purported Gamestop flyer shows off five of the next bundle's maps, a list which includes Hangar 18, Silo, Hazard, Drive-In and an unnamed Zombie mode map.

The only familiar name in the lineup is Silo, which was mentioned in a bit of code discovered in the latest Black Ops patch, released last month. If the flyer is real, and in the hands of Gamestop clerks across the country, we're sure to hear more about the pack soon. Until then, won't you join us in getting pumped by listening to "Hangar 18" on repeat?

Pray for me tonight, friends.

laugh.gif

It's a good thing for y'all Game 7 is at home because the Canucks and Luongo were brutal in Boston.
sick.gif

Good luck.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Pray for me tonight, friends.

laugh.gif

It's a good thing for y'all Game 7 is at home because the Canucks and Luongo were brutal in Boston.
sick.gif

Good luck.

*%%@ that.  Go Boston
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nah, I really don't mind either team ending their drought
laugh.gif

Back