PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Via YouTube.com

Dancing Eyes trailer ( use PlayStation Move to strip girls of their clothing )

laugh.gif

Saw this in the link TheHealthInspector posted

One more thing! If you missed the news at PlayStation’s E3 2011 Press Conference, the PS3 version of Battlefield 3 will include the full version of Battlefield 1943 on the Blu-ray disc — an exclusive bonus just for PS3 owners.

Awesome.
pimp.gif

got the YLOD today
frown.gif
smh any suggestions???Is the fix with the glue gun temporary?To add insult to injury I Just bought Infamous 2 on release date and haven't even played it yet (wanted to beat part 1 first) so much $$$ wasted. I have the funds but dont feel like I should have to buy a new system do to Hardware failure

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Saw this in the link TheHealthInspector posted

One more thing! If you missed the news at PlayStation’s E3 2011 Press Conference, the PS3 version of Battlefield 3 will include the full version of Battlefield 1943 on the Blu-ray disc — an exclusive bonus just for PS3 owners.

Awesome.
pimp.gif

Yea, Sony's doing this with several games dropping this year. 

How should I use a $15 TRU GC? Seems like the best option would be a used game. Everything else I can get cheaper online (White DS3 controller or Portal 2 on Amazon for example)

aight, what the %%@@?! i heard that EA was going to start thinking about doing this eventually -a couple hundred pages back (in this thread), but i didn't think it was true, so i borrowed my friends NFS:HP i was psyched that i was gonna play it especially mp, but when i went to the mp menu it said to purchase an online pass and/or to have a 2 day trial
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
W T F?! why are they trying to charge ppl to play online? THIS IS THE REASON I DON'T %%@@ WITH THE XBOX! my 2 day trial is up and i don't wanna play sp. is this an EA thing only, cuz i was planning on purchasing the next NFS game cuz it looked good, and especially Bf3, but %%@@ that! no way in hell am i supporting this! i really hope other studios don't start doing this, we now can't borrow games from our friends and play mp for more that 48 hours
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
%%@@ EA

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

aight, what the %%@@?! i heard that EA was going to start thinking about doing this eventually -a couple hundred pages back (in this thread), but i didn't think it was true, so i borrowed my friends NFS:HP i was psyched that i was gonna play it especially mp, but when i went to the mp menu it said to purchase an online pass and/or to have a 2 day trial
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
W T F?! why are they trying to charge ppl to play online? THIS IS THE REASON I DON'T %%@@ WITH THE XBOX! my 2 day trial is up and i don't wanna play sp. is this an EA thing only, cuz i was planning on purchasing the next NFS game cuz it looked good, and especially Bf3, but %%@@ that! no way in hell am i supporting this! i really hope other studios don't start doing this, we now can't borrow games from our friends and play mp for more that 48 hours
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
%%@@ EA

You get a code if you buy it, but borrowing or renting you are screwed. It's to make EA money off of used game sales.
EA is the only that really does it... kills me when I rent games.... 
tired.gif

THQ did it with Homefront, too. 

Via YouTube

Battlefield 3 PlayStation 3 version debut
It looks pretty good this early in it's stage, would put it close to Killzone 3 level just with the detail alone. It's not a sharp as the PC footage, but great visuals DICE. rollin @ Jimmy throwinga grenade instead of aiming and than pulling at his knife

Here is the link to the YouTube Faultline Doubler (PS3 vs. PC)

http://youtubedoubler.com/Tp0

First thing I notice is the lighting is MUCH sharper, and natural looking in the PC version, while the PS3 version has a small hue tint to it. Also the ground texture are more detailed in the PC version too. I wonder why they choose the M4 x ACOG in the PS3 version? Anyways, they fixed the reload animation with the magazine finally, if anybody has played BFBC2 you know what im talking about. Shadows need some work but it's early footage, some other subtle difference IE: the Van hit with the RPG is parked in instead of out in the PC version, lol. Again, not bad for the PS3 version so far, I can't wait.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
%%@@ EA

You get a code if you buy it, but borrowing or renting you are screwed. It's to make EA money off of used game sales.
EA is the only that really does it... kills me when I rent games.... 
tired.gif

THQ did it with Homefront, too. 

when it ask for a code try putting all 1's in 
idk if it works for all ea games but it did for the xbox360 version of fifa 11 
laugh.gif

+1 on too many shooters..Only FPS I'm looking forward to are Rage & maybe Dead Island (has potential to fail).

Originally Posted by Proshares

Same here Tap.

BF3 looks good but the hype is getting crazy
laugh.gif

We can be our own two-man mercenary team for hire, and go around %+%*%% up space bases, stacking space bread, driving space Lambos.

pimp.gif

I still wanna see what the SP will be like though, haven't seen much yet. Beta supposed to come out around December, right?

Via Joystiq

Infinity Ward suit against Activision going to trial
actiward_530x275.jpg

After languishing in the legal system for over a year, the lawsuit filed against Activision by Infinity Ward founders Vincent Zampella and Jason West appears to be moving forward, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The publication reports that a Los Angeles judge has ruled that Zampella and West's claims against Activision have merit -- complaints of unpaid royalties among others -- meaning the suit should finally be going to court.

The news comes months after a judge allowed Activision's countersuit to move forward as well. Both sides of the suit are seeking significant damages. Appropriately enough, with both sides cleared to proceed, it looks like it's finally time for Activision and the former Call of Duty developers to go to war.

Back
Top Bottom