PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Just finished upgrading my HD from 80 to 500Gb. Extremely easy just have to have access to a pc.

Also anyone play the Catherine demo yet? played it and loved it, this game will be a challenge when u put it on hard.
i was gonna download the demo but i just decided to wait until release day, i'm glad

to hear you love it, im really looking foward to it, i love quirky japanese games, i downloaded

the free wallpapers to get myself ready

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Just finished upgrading my HD from 80 to 500Gb. Extremely easy just have to have access to a pc.

Also anyone play the Catherine demo yet? played it and loved it, this game will be a challenge when u put it on hard.
i was gonna download the demo but i just decided to wait until release day, i'm glad

to hear you love it, im really looking foward to it, i love quirky japanese games, i downloaded

the free wallpapers to get myself ready

Story is interesting but i found the two puzzles in the demo interesting, and can see the potential for later levels

Why does the PS Vita look big? Is it Game Gear-size, or the female's hands just really small?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Best buy. 60/60/0.. Just a heads up

Can someone explain this trickery? Isn't there a way to keep the free game without having to keep the 1st two?

Thanks.

PO

buy games 1 and 2. get game 3 for free. ask for gift receipts for games 1 and 2. return games 1 and 2. get store credit. with the store credit, go buy games 4 and 5, and they give you game 6 for free. repeat.

Originally Posted by do work son

buy games 1 and 2. get game 3 for free. ask for gift receipts for games 1 and 2. return games 1 and 2. get store credit. with the store credit, go buy games 4 and 5, and they give you game 6 for free. repeat.
yup! here's what i got today, and i still have the $129.88 store credit so i'm thinking of doing it again friday
laugh.gif

tumblr_loazf2fVEG1qd7cr7o1_500.png

Originally Posted by wada7

yup! here's what i got today, and i still have the $129.88 store credit so i'm thinking of doing it again friday
laugh.gif

tumblr_loazf2fVEG1qd7cr7o1_500.png
there's only one best buy in my city, and the manager caught on to me last time it i did this. came away with 7 free games or so
tongue.gif

Even if you do a gift receipt on the best buy deal thing.

When you return the games do you get the $$$ back on your ATM, credit card or if you pay with cash do you get cash back?

[h1]Capcom hints at new Devil May Cry-related game[/h1]
Capcom’s thrown the pigeons amongst the fire, mentioning a “secret, TBA

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Even if you do a gift receipt on the best buy deal thing.

When you return the games do you get the $$$ back on your ATM, credit card or if you pay with cash do you get cash back?

I'm pretty sure it's just store credit with gift receipt returns

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Best buy. 60/60/0.. Just a heads up

Can someone explain this trickery? Isn't there a way to keep the free game without having to keep the 1st two?

Thanks.

PO

But you get store credit? Is there anyway to get cash back for the 1st two games?

PO

^nah, if you don't have a receipt from walmart they're not about to hand you 60 dollars cash for a brand new video game. you might be able to take it to walmart and get store credit there, in which case you can just continually use that store credit for buying groceries i suppose. i figure after im done collecting the games i'd like, im gonna stock up on NCAA 2012's sell them to friends for 40 dollars, post some games on CL. and i'd still have 130 dollars on best buy store credit, which i could also sell, or if i make my money back by selling copies of NCAA, i'll put towards my new TV fund or buy some random #$%^& i don't need

Looks interesting and I know a few NT'ers on here love the game.

But RPG's are games I just can't into anymore 
ohwell.gif

Copped god of war 3 for $15 at gamestop, glad I didn't pay the full $60 like others did

Good looking out to the NTer that posted that info
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom