PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Has anyone tried this yet? http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/412245-tut-how-to-get-games-free-out-of-ps3-marketplace/
It's basically a tutorial on how to bypass the 60 minute trials on PSN+
If you're too lazy to click on it,
Go to PS Store > PSN+ > 60 minute trials > Download > Download in background > go back to XMB > download management > cancel download > Account Management > download list > redownload it > play it for 60 minutes > delete it > go back to the download list and redownload it.
They claim it'll be there permanently. Anyone try it?

Doesn't work for everyone. I tried it myself and still had the trial. Tried it again and the download was gone completely. They patched that up quick.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

The Wii only cost 100 bucks?... is it worth to buy it just for zelda: twightlight prince?

Only reason i got it is because my cousin hacked his and had a couple hundred games on a hard drive and was playing them from that.............I couldnt believe it actually worked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I literally have every game worth mentioning on the Wii right now

like new games or OG games?  can you play old games like chrono trigger and ol skool zelda?  what about N64 games?

how can i play?  oh and congrats on finding a job.. its hard out here for a pimp.  i work too now but i hate it.

Chris,

I'll be here...

I'll be waiting... for you... so...

If you come here...

You'll find me.

I promise.

Spoiler [+]
1zussn.jpg

116ubsy.jpg

25r2lg6.jpg

289xxqd.jpg

come at me bro

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

The Wii only cost 100 bucks?... is it worth to buy it just for zelda: twightlight prince?

Only reason i got it is because my cousin hacked his and had a couple hundred games on a hard drive and was playing them from that.............I couldnt believe it actually worked
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I literally have every game worth mentioning on the Wii right now

like new games or OG games?  can you play old games like chrono trigger and ol skool zelda?  what about N64 games?

how can i play?  oh and congrats on finding a job.. its hard out here for a pimp.  i work too now but i hate it.

New games (my kids have probably played MJ experience the most), old games (with an emulator of course)  ANYthing........%%@! is crazy.
Thanks Bruh....got my first paycheck yesterday!!!!!!!!  

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Has anyone tried this yet? http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/412245-tut-how-to-get-games-free-out-of-ps3-marketplace/

It's basically a tutorial on how to bypass the 60 minute trials on PSN+

If you're too lazy to click on it,

Go to PS Store > PSN+ > 60 minute trials > Download > Download in background > go back to XMB > download management > cancel download > Account Management > download list > redownload it > play it for 60 minutes > delete it > go back to the download list and redownload it.

They claim it'll be there permanently. Anyone try it?

Doesn't work for everyone. I tried it myself and still had the trial. Tried it again and the download was gone completely. They patched that up quick.

Fuu...
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Thanks. *cancels Infamous 2*

Originally Posted by PO2345

Damn. #1 PSN Profile in the World has 294 Platinum Trophies & is ranked LVL 50!

Here's mine:

AlreadyHome.png

PO

that is sick. but it doesnt really matter how many platinum trophies you have to get to that level. as long as you got a buttload of trophies you can even get there. you dont even need to have 1 platinum

Back
Top Bottom