PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I just got the PSP, for all of those who got it how do you like it? I barely touched it and I'm 5 games deep already smh. I got assassin's creed,crisis core, dissidia, god of war: chains of olympus and monster hunter freedom unite. All highly rated games from what I've been reading, what do you guyssuggest?

Originally Posted by Grimey

Played the demo.. wasnt my type of game.. buy AC2 or UC2

I'm waiting for the big games like Assassins Creed 2 and Modern Warfare 2 to hit $40 bucks at best buy or amazon which they eventually will, sometimebefore or after christmas. I remember last year right after christmas Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare went on sale for $40 bucks at best buy.

just bout a PS3 slim
pimp.gif
add my psn ID to the list BlaZeKicks

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

They got LBP for the psp now if you wana get that, and also Jak and Daxter: Lost Frontier
I like LBP but I think I might pass on it, I got it for the ps3 and I don't play it that much. Do you know how to homebrew/hack it? I'm ona psp 3000 btw

Originally Posted by salbah3

They got LBP for the psp now if you wana get that, and also Jak and Daxter: Lost Frontier
I like LBP but I think I might pass on it, I got it for the ps3 and I don't play it that much. Do you know how to homebrew/hack it? I'm on a psp 3000 btw

you need a pandora battery in order to hack it

Anybody play Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time ?

I'm thinking about getting it with the amazon deal of getting $20 PSN credit with this and some other PS3 games .

Here's the deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...p=501991271&pf_rd_i=468642&tag=blurayforum-20

Uncharted 2 is going for $40 bucks on walmart:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11003580

This right here I think is the best PS3 bundle: PS3 Slim 120GB, Batman Arkham Asylum, Infamous, The Dark Knight blu-ray, and extra controller for $369 and usebing.com to get $55 bucks cash back .

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=13020931

Im probably gonna get the God of War Collection soon....I never played either game so I think its worth the $40

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by salbah3

I like LBP but I think I might pass on it, I got it for the ps3 and I don't play it that much. Do you know how to homebrew/hack it? I'm on a psp 3000 btw

you need a pandora battery in order to hack it

there's another way to do it w/o pandora battery but i wont get into that
nerd.gif
, salbah if you wana kno more pm me

Originally Posted by jrp44

Im probably gonna get the God of War Collection soon....I never played either game so I think its worth the $40

Cop it man. I havent played them until I bought them myself. The game is intense and just straight up bad %+$. You also get a code to download the E3 demo ofGod War III which comes out next April.

Getting my PS3 next week along with another controller and Tiger Woods 2010 and NBA2K10. I'm pumped. What's the best site for rumors/leaked info aboutgames/system help besides NT? I haven't even gotten my system and I'm looking forward to Tiger Woods 2011
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Getting my PS3 next week along with another controller and Tiger Woods 2010 and NBA2K10. I'm pumped. What's the best site for rumors/leaked info about games/system help besides NT? I haven't even gotten my system and I'm looking forward to Tiger Woods 2011
laugh.gif

is this your first console in the 7th generation? i go to neogaf, gamespot forums, but the big one for me is n4g.com

^Ya it is, I sold my PS2 in college about 4 years ago for cash because i was never using it. Thanks for the help.

Man oh man...Europe and everyone who isn't the United States are getting all sorts of PS3 bundles...

Maybe this means a bundle of epic proportions should be hitting the U.S. soon
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Man oh man...Europe and everyone who isn't the United States are getting all sorts of PS3 bundles...

nerd.gif
What type of bundles ?

That walmart bundle was pretty nice.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

nerd.gif
What ype of bundles ?

250gb bundles, ones with uncharted 2, ones with nfs shift, there were also rumors of AC2 bundles and Tekken bundles

no word on any bundles in the US so i dont expect any but i wouldnt be surprised to see a 250gb GT5 bundle

these arent the same as those blackfriday bundles, these ones come with specialized boxes, like the MGS4 bundles

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Getting my PS3 next week along with another controller and Tiger Woods 2010 and NBA2K10. I'm pumped. What's the best site for rumors/leaked info about games/system help besides NT? I haven't even gotten my system and I'm looking forward to Tiger Woods 2011
laugh.gif

Rumors & leaked info. I check out gamespot & ign forums. Setting up your console and best setting for your TV & PS3 I use avsfourms.com

Via scrawlfx.com

Assassin's Creed II DLC releases start January
ac2-dlc-jan-feb.jpg

Ubisoft's sent out word that two pieces of downloadable content are on the way for Assassin's Creed II, both set to launch at the beginning of 2010.

The downloadable content, titled "Battle of Forli", is set to launch in January while the second piece, "Bonfire of the Vanities", will launch in February.

No details have been provided as of yet, but considering the release of the first DLC is so soon, we shouldn't have to wait long.

Via gamesindustry.biz

Sony thanks 440,000 customers for giving it money during Black Friday week
ps3walmartbundl.jpg

Just a few hours after Nintendo, Sony has prepared a Black Friday sales statement of its own. SCEA's Patrick Seybold wrote in a press release: "PlayStation 3 demand was at an all time high with the system selling more than 440,000 units for the week ending 11/29/09." While shy of Wii's numbers, the figure is quite impressive, considering that's more than the number of systems sold in the entire month of October -- the same month that the PS3-exclusive Uncharted 2 came out.

Retailers offered a number of PS3 bundles during the holiday weekend, adding a number of free games and movies to the system's standard $299 price tag. That, coupled with an ad campaign that totally doesn't creep us out, certainly helped Sony's fortunes this year.

My Take: Congrats Sony! That's great numbers, especially compare to last year Black Friday sales. Nintendo sold 550,000 and poor Microsoftsold a tad over 300,000. Not a good look when just last year they out sold PS3 2 -1 on Black Friday 2008.

Via examiner.com

Heavy Rain Dated for February Release
resized_56400fd34c03151e582295ce3cde4f36.jpg

One of the biggest and most mysterious PS3 titles has been Heavy Rain. After being unveiled around the time of the PS3s introduction, the title vanished for several years never to been seen again until just this past year. With the sudden surge of new information also came a surge of hype. Utilizing new concepts of character interaction, Heavy Rain is going for something totally unique and the release date of the title is sooner than one expected.

Famitsu is reporting a February 18th release in Japan, which means a North American release date will surely be around the same time, too. Though Sony America hasn't formally announced a date, it's been assumed it'll be in the opening months of 2010. Hopefully, this means we'll also have a February release date to coincide with the Japanese release.

We'll be getting in contact with Sony about a North American release date shortly.

My Take: Copped... x57.

Via examiner.com

MGS: Peace Walker Releasing in March
resized_mgs_peace_walker.jpg

Kojima and Konami wasted no time in crafting Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker for the Sony PSP. The latest issue of Famitsu is reporting a March 18th release date for the title.

Via finalfantasyunion.com

Square Enix's Jump Festa 2010 lineup
2009jumpfesta2010banner.jpg

Square Enix have announced the games which they will be showing off at this year's Jump Festa, an event which seems them usually turn up with a strong presence. However, this year's line-up is sure to turn some heads.

It has to be the first Jump Festa in quite a few years that will basically have zero Final Fantasy titles on show, as Final Fantasy IV for Japanese mobile phones is the only one featured. Final Fantasy XIII will be out literally around the same time as the event, while Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII will get more coverage next year.

The full list is as follows:

- Cross Treasures (DS, movie, playable)
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP, movie, playable)
- Dragon Quest VI (DS, movie, playable)
- Star Ocean The Last Hope International (PS3, movie, playable)
- Dragon Quest IX (DS)
- Dragon Quest Monsters Battle Road (Arcade, movie, playable)
- Final Fantasy IV (Mobile, playable)
- Dragon Quest III (Mobile, playable)
- Kingdom Hearts Mobile (Mobile, movie)
- Dragon Quest Battle Road Mobile (Mobile)

My Take: C'mon SE, not even Versus behind the scenes trailer?

Back
Top Bottom