PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Just copped Portal 2 and I don't play games on my Mac, so here's a free game for anyone who wants it.

KGL0Y-R82HB-NPHAW

Not even sure if that code will work w/ PSN being down because I don't know %+$# about Steam or PC/Mac gaming.

PS3.

You have to put that code into Steam thru your PSN account, I think...

laugh.gif

i just tried it, its only for you really...

it says you need to need link the code to your ps3 name and steam name
i finally made a steam account tho 
laugh.gif
, they got good deals and my macbook can play most games 
pimp.gif

Couldn't you just link your PSN to your Steam account and then do it?

When PSN goes back up, obviously.

If its not possible then sorry, I'm an idiot.

laugh.gif

i read this on a other site, so it doesnt work unless you have the disc...but no one really knows since they havent tried...step 3 when i entered the code was put game in ps3 and connect to steam via ps3

"You need to borrow his copy of Portal 2 on PS3 (Once PSN comes back online of course ) and go on your account, connect to PSN, open Portal 2, wait for it to load, connect to Steam, then you can use the code on the PC. Then you can give the copy back."

Ok, thanks for that because I honestly had no clue.

I guess if someone rents Portal 2 they can use that code,
laugh.gif

Sorry, bros.

May142011
[h1]PS3 System Software Update[/h1]
+ Posted by Eric Lempel // VP, Sony Network Entertainment

We have been working on a new PS3 system software update that requires all PSN users to change their password once PlayStation Network is restored. The update (v3.61) is mandatory and is available now.

If using a PS3, your password can only be changed on your own PS3 (or a PS3 on which your PSN account was activated), as an added layer of security. If you have never downloaded any content using your account on the system, an email will be sent to the registered sign-in ID (email address) associated with your account when you first attempt to sign-in to PSN. This e-mail will contain a link that will enable you to change your password. In this email, click on the link and follow the instructions to change your password. Once you have changed your password you can sign-in to your account using your new password.

We strongly recommend that all PSN account holders with PS3s update their systems to prepare for when PlayStation Network is back online. The release of this update is a critical step as we work to make PlayStation Network significantly more secure. Thank you for your continued support and patience.

we're getting close, not sure if we're there yet

im sure theyre trying to get people to download early so that the network doesnt get overloaded with possibly millions of people downloading and connecting at the same time
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE IS UP!!!!

Edit:
^ I'm contemplating getting it today. is it good?
Yea, I had 11 and it was updated nicely since last years version.  The fact that they have Augusta National as a course is a first time thing.  I like it a lot and the online, when it's up, is fun with friends.

"We have been working on a new PS3 system software update that requires all PSN users to change their password once PlayStation Network is restored. If using a PS3, your password can only be changed on your own PS3 (or a PS3 on which your PSN account was activated), as an added layer of security." ++*#

Originally Posted by durantula

"We have been working on a new PS3 system software update that requires all PSN users to change their password once PlayStation Network is restored. If using a PS3, your password can only be changed on your own PS3 (or a PS3 on which your PSN account was activated), as an added layer of security." ++*#

should be able to do it from your registered email also

i dont know why the blog updates keep forgetting to mention that

Back
Top Bottom