PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

I can't update any of my accounts. I keep getting an error message 80710d36
frown.gif

Anyone hear anything about the PS Store? I need to redownload the map pack on Ops. Still says the store is under maintenance.

Anybody %$!+ with Might and Magic Clash of Heroes?
laugh.gif

I'm bout to cop anyway as soon as I can got on PSN but wanted to know if anybody bought it and particularly how long till you stopped having fun with it.

Also what about Crysis 2? I never played the first one but my dudes son was playin 2 at the barbershop and I was just like
eek.gif
the whole time. The graphics were literally the best I've ever seen (don't shoot me, casual gamer). My question is how is the gameplay?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

magic-johnson.jpg-3500.jpg

The PSN is back!!!

psn - CaliDroCard 

anybody want some of these Hawks in 2K11? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
plus the gif above

good to see everyone can play online again but on the other hand ima miss thirstyville up in here. the last month has been hillarious
laugh.gif

anyone feeling generous enough to share RDR: Undead Nightmare with me? Don't want to leave my CC info on PSN and I'm too cheap.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

anyone feeling generous enough to share RDR: Undead Nightmare with me? Don't want to leave my CC info on PSN and I'm too cheap.

So you don't want to put your CC info up but you want to have full access to someone else's??

Back
Top Bottom