PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Don't even ask about Kingdom Hearts 3 until 2012.

tired.gif

I know I'm late but UNCHARTED2 is crackkk.. better than the first, logged in 7 hours yesterday and finished it up this morning.. I hope NAUGHTY DOGcontinues this series.. now I'm putting some time into NFS:SHIFT, which is ehhh so far...

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

I know I'm late but UNCHARTED2 is crackkk.. better than the first, logged in 7 hours yesterday and finished it up this morning.. I hope NAUGHTY DOG continues this series.. now I'm putting some time into NFS:SHIFT, which is ehhh so far...

Hope you didn't buy NFS:Shift thats a huge waste of money.

Got Banned from the Box so it looks like my Wii is going to finally see some PT.. Been actually playing Mad World and New Super Mario Bros.. (Awesomegames!). I tried to give my PS3 a chance.. I tried to stream some movies using the Media Player 11 extender and then TVersity... Both of them were horrible andchopped or completely stopped playing (where as my X360 worked flawlessly)..
indifferent.gif

With MW2 (360) , uncharted 2 , mlb the show 09, and tekken 6 (ps3) ...there's not enough time in the day to play all of them!

[h1]http://kotaku.com/5405104/resident-evil-director-circling-castlevania-metal-gear-movies[/h1]
[h1]Resident Evil Director 'Circling' Castlevania, Metal Gear Movies[/h1]
thumb160x_castlevania_teaser_poster.jpg
Castlevania? Thought that movie project was dead. Apparently not, and apparently Paul W.S. Anderson (Resident Evil, Death Race, Mortal Kombat) is "waiting on a script." Oh, and he'd like to adapt Metal Gear Solid for the silver screen, too.

That is according to Jeremy Bolt, who is Anderson's co-producer on Resident Evil: Afterlife. Visiting that film's set, the site ShockTillYouDrop.com says it spoke to Bolt, who "told us this morning that Paul W.S. Anderson is still circling video game adaptation Castlevania at Rogue Pictures and that they are waiting on a script."

"Bolt added that he and Anderson would like to adapt Konami's Metal Gear Solid for the big screen at Columbia Pictures," ShockTillYouDrop.com added.
You can check out Paul W.S. Anderson's filmography here but he ain't no Bergman. Please note that none of this confirms Anderson has anything to do with the Metal Gear project.
nowayoffice.gif

Both of them need to stay far away from it.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay
I tried to stream some movies using the Media Player 11 extender and then TVersity... Both of them were horrible and chopped or completely stopped playing (where as my X360 worked flawlessly)..
indifferent.gif
I've had no problem streaming to either my ps3 or 360 using Media player 11 but I do notice a higher quality when I stream my blu ray rips onps3

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

After hearing the song that Leona Lewis is supposedly supposed to be having in this game, I'm really sketch...

Final Fantasy music is much better without vocals in any of the songs. Even Suteki Da Ne is terribly overrated.

Bad move by Lewis, bad move by SE.
i like that song.

im partial because i used to kick it with this japanese girl at the time and she be playing it always. good times
pimp.gif

from examiner.com

Super Street Fighter IV won't have character unlocks
November 16, 2:20 PM
greydot.gif
Video Game News Examiner
greydot.gif
Shui Ta

Previous
Comment http://www.examiner.com/x...haracter-unlocks);return false;" href="http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...treet-Fighter-IV-wont-have-character-unlocks#" rel=nofollow>
printer.gif
Print [img]http://image.examiner.com/img/email.gif[/img] Email RSS Subscribe

super_street_iv_logo.jpg

Super Street Fighter IV logo.

One of the main complaints Street Fighter IV is that you have to unlock extra characters by beating the game over and over again. Fortunately, Capcom is eliminating this tedious process for the upcoming sequel, Super Street Fighter IV, as all characters will be unlocked from the beginning. Seth Killian, the Community Manager for Capcom, made the announcement in the latest 4 Guys 1UP Podcast show:
The good news is, and this is something I want to get out there, the thing that really sucked about Seth in the first one is that you have to beat him like 15 times to unlock all the characters. In Super Street Fighter IV, there's no unlocks. So you can play all the characters right away.

Super Street Fighter IV is slated for a Spring release on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

does any1 know any more exlusives coming out next year fo the ps3

i got:

FFXIII (not exclusive)
Heavy Rain
Gran Turismo 5
god of war 3
MAG

we only getting 4 exclusive next year? can any1 name more? and i mean good exclusives not stupid ones.

im trying to owned my frend who has a 360 cus he keeps saying 360 is the bomb wen both our 360 got the rrod

and halo 3 sucks. gears is the bomb though

Possibly 2010 (although some may be 2011....)

La Noire
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
The Last Guardian
Quantum Theory
White Knight Chronicles
Final Fantasy XIV (console exclusive, probably timed though, like XI was)
DC Universe (Console exclusive)
Resistance 3
Possibly a Twisted Metal

More info based on Av1r3x's post is an interview with Seth Kilian from Capcom on the PlayStation Blog:

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

alleyzonjay wrote:

I know I'm late but UNCHARTED2 is crackkk.. better than the first, logged in 7 hours yesterday and finished it up this morning.. I hope NAUGHTY DOG continues this series.. now I'm putting some time into NFS:SHIFT, which is ehhh so far...

Hope you didn't buy NFS:Shift thats a huge waste of money.

Got Banned from the Box so it looks like my Wii is going to finally see some PT.. Been actually playing Mad World and New Super Mario Bros.. (Awesome games!). I tried to give my PS3 a chance.. I tried to stream some movies using the Media Player 11 extender and then TVersity... Both of them were horrible and chopped or completely stopped playing (where as my X360 worked flawlessly)..
indifferent.gif

Go get PS3 Media Server, probably the best media server for the PS3 out that I have tried. Sometimes I forget I am streaming and close my laptop, dont noticetill the audio cuts out, then pauses. Re-open my laptop and within 3 seconds I am back in business.

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

Click here

^Beta codes for the new bad company game. They're going fast so you gotta hurry and get one.
pimp.gif

Btw, you need to stay the F' away from me with those riot shields duke, #!%% had me angry yesterday
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Possibly 2010 (although some may be 2011....)

La Noire
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
The Last Guardian
Quantum Theory
White Knight Chronicles
Final Fantasy XIV (console exclusive, probably timed though, like XI was)
DC Universe (Console exclusive)
Resistance 3
Possibly a Twisted Metal

Isn't Yakuza 3 coming out in 2010 for the US?

Chris, every game you finish, you just need to mail to me. It's too many good games coming out and I got a kid soyou KNOW I'm broke
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA SAUCE

Click here

^Beta codes for the new bad company game. They're going fast so you gotta hurry and get one.
Gud looks, got mine. HELP!!! when I go to Playstation store, it tells me this service is not available in your country/region. Whats the problem?

^^^ If you mean with the beta its because it doesn't start until Thursday.

If you mean the PSN store in general, sign off, give it a few minutes and try again. Might be undergoing maintenance or just acting up, happens to mesometimes.

Via shogungamer.com

Some interesting info concerning the Rockstar PS3 exclusive spy game Agent
Agent%20logo%20header.jpg

At Sony's E3 conference it was announced that the PlayStation 3 was getting an exclusive franchise from prolific developer Rockstar Games in the form of Agent. Besides a cool looking logo and a simple summary that the game would be a spy story set in the 1970s no other details were given. And of course in typical Rockstar fashion it'll be quite some time before we see any media or learn new details on the project.

But the sharp eyes at the Superannuation blog have found some interesting info on Agent which shows that the project has been around for awhile. It seems that development on Agent has been going on for longer than we thought as the resume of a 3D modeler lists the game as a PlayStation 2 and Xbox title. The resume also lists the game as a Rockstar San Diego project which is interesting since the game is now being developed by the GTA team at Rockstar North. It's unclear why development on Agent stopped when it was being developed on the PS2 and Xbox and why Rockstar decided to start things up again on the PS3.

The other interesting piece of info Superannuation dug up sheds some light on a potential environment in Agent. Once again the info comes from a resume of an Environment Artist who lists his duties on Agent as being part of a team sent to Cairo to capture over 10,000 reference photos for the game.

This info is particularly interesting as it shows that Agent could be an international affair and it may be somewhat ditching the typical Rockstar format of sticking to one key sandbox location. Obviously this may not be the case as the Cairo trip was when Rockstar San Diego was working on the project so who knows what we can expect and what changes have been made since Rockstar North have taken over the project. But if Cairo will be the sole location in the game it still would be rather unique due to the landscape and if Rockstar pulls an OSS 117 then I'll be quite happy.

My Take: If it's like OSS 117, count me IN
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom