[PS4] FIFA 15' CONGRATS TO MTK 4 STAR TOURNEY NEXT VOL. DONT BE A SOCCER!

WHAT SHOULD THE NEXT TOURNEY BE?

• 4 STARS ONLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTERNATIONAL ONLY (NO STAR LIMIT)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
General Settings
Game Type: Friendlies Lobby
Half Length: 6 minutes
Controls: Any
Squad type: online
Game Speed: Normal
Custom Formations: Not Allowed
Five Defender Formations: Not Allowed
Team Rating Restrictions: 4 Stars and Below
Restrictions
Abuse of the “Kickoff Glitch” to score will result in a forfeit of match. Each situation is unique, so please make sure you gain valid proof and provide it to staff as soon as possible.

****Create a Twitch account if you don't already have one and link it to your PS4. Host must stream unless the away team doesn't mind. Streams in HD Best quality.****

This will be a GROUP style tourney. 8 players per coast and 2 groups with 4 players each.

We will play each person once. Top two players from each group move on. Group games will all be played in one day. Yes that's three games you'll play in one day to finish the group fast.

Home or away doesn't matter in group play. Two legs for the quarter and semi finals. Away goals count. Tied after both legs then you play again and the player who was away the first time is away for the tie breaker.

Win = 3pts
Tie = 1pt
Loss = 0

After group play the #1 seeded team will play the #2 seeded team from the other group in its respective coast. #1 seeded team plays away first ( so #2 seed invites first). Also the #1 seed will have the advantage if there should be a tie breaker and they will play away in the third game where away goals count.

SO PLAY GOOD IN THE GROUP STAGE FOR THAT #1 SEED!!!

Semis will also be played based off rankings. If both teams are ranked 1 then the team with the best goal deferential from the quarter finals will be awarded the #1 seed in the semis.

I will need 8 players from the west coast and 8 from the east.

Pm me your Gt then I will add you to the tourney. FCFS for the slots. State what coast your playing for.

Games will be played daily from 7pm-7am accordance to your respective time zone. I will check to see if games have been played the next morning.

You may use the same team as your opponent but we will stick to the 4 star rule.

The final will consist of one west coast player and one east coast player. They will talk and determine the time that best works for them to play the final. The final will be one game. If a tie occurs you'll play again. No away goal advantage.

PLEASE DO NOT JOIN IF YOU CANNOT PLAY THE GAMES WITHIN THAT 7pm-7am TIME FRAME.

When I have all 16 players I will make the groups up randomly and post the days the games will be played.

NOT HOLDING MY BREATH THO, THIS IS NT AFTER ALL.

Last edited:
Actually, **** I'm going to MD for 6 days next week. Ill try and play on my boy's PS4 though.

Question you guys want to do 4 star teams only or any teams but you cannot pick the big three (barca, Madrid, bayern) if we do any team the only stipulation is that you will stay with that one team all tourney. No switching

Question you guys want to do 4 star teams only or any teams but you cannot pick the big three (barca, Madrid, bayern) if we do any team the only stipulation is that you will stay with that one team all tourney. No switching

4 Star

I like this concept. I'm fine with this or just 4star teams.

I say any team besides the big 3 and you gotta stick with that team.

Last edited:
add me if there's still space fam,

eardrumologist

west coast

also, do you guys really wanna do 4.5 start teams?

its easy to abuse with Roma...

Last edited:
I'm down. MachinesGunFrank

West Coast

The thing is If we do just one team, we have to do a randomizer. Cus everyone is going for the best team available.

Last edited:
Keep replying with suggestions for team star level I'll check to see all input when I get home in a bit

GAMES WILL BE PLAYED WITH ANY TEAM YOU WANT EXCEPT THE BIG THREE. YOU WILL HAVE TO STAY WITH THE TEAM YOU PICK THROUHOUT THE TOURNAMENT. NO SWTICHING!!!

Pm me the team you have chosen so that way no one will know who you've picked till the groups come out...

Seriously tho pm me the team you have chosen asap

Back
Top Bottom