that irks the #%*$ outta me

i could care less about what irks you

Originally Posted by calikev34

laugh.gif

maaaaan
you know what bothers me?

when people say that they "could care less"

This. Seriously though, it doesn't even make sense to say "could" lol... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

laugh.gif

maaaaan
you know what bothers me?

when people say that they "could care less"

This. Seriously though, it doesn't even make sense to say "could" lol... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I used to make that mistake a few years ago until my friend corrected me on aim.  I see a ton of people still make that mistake.  I guess it's because when people talk, "have" can sometimes sound like "of".

I used to make that mistake a few years ago until my friend corrected me on aim.  I see a ton of people still make that mistake.  I guess it's because when people talk, "have" can sometimes sound like "of".

Its mind bottling how people dont know the difference.

Its mind bottling how people dont know the difference.

most people don't know grammar. They just say what sounds good. plus when it comes to language, nowadays it's about getting your point across rather than be point for point grammatically correct. English is one of, if not the, most convoluted unclear language there is out there. English language barely describes anything and is mostly based on implied meanings rather than definitives ( a definite definition) lol

most people don't know grammar. They just say what sounds good. plus when it comes to language, nowadays it's about getting your point across rather than be point for point grammatically correct. English is one of, if not the, most convoluted unclear language there is out there. English language barely describes anything and is mostly based on implied meanings rather than definitives ( a definite definition) lol

Back
Top Bottom