Thoughts on PSNY 15?

• LOVE IT

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • HATE IT

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
I had a chance to cop but passed. Just not that into 15's. I only have the black/red OG's. Hope everyone enjoys these PSNY's. I have to say, I favor the black over the olives.

I had a chance to cop but passed. Just not that into 15's. I only have the black/red OG's. Hope everyone enjoys these PSNY's. I have to say, I favor the black over the olives.
I favor the black too, they look more luxury to me. I copped the olive just to complete the set but I'm not too sure how the woven upper will effect the sizing.

Major Shout Out To Oneness And How Fast They Get Orders Out Over There! :smokin

So Glad People Slept On These...
1505346886434.jpeg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
1505346552592.jpeg

1505346809679.jpeg

How's the sizing with the woven material? Do they run big, small or true to size in your opinion ?

I Went Down .5 From My Normal Size Personally (Same Size In AJ1's) In Order To Avoid The Looooong Look Of This Model.

Can't Say That'd Work For Everyone But Just My Personal Preference.

I Went Down .5 From My Normal Size Personally (Same Size In AJ1's) In Order To Avoid The Looooong Look Of This Model.

Can't Say That'd Work For Everyone But Just My Personal Preference.
Thanks. I wanted to do the same but they didn't have my size. I might have to trade them or sell them when they come in.

Psny restocked more sizes this morning in both cw's. Managed to scoop the small hoodie finally for the gf

Copped the black pair from sole fly this morning. I know that white sole is going to get mad dirty but this colorway is so nice.

Still no shipping from public school
patience homie, the fact they restocked a few pieces shows theyre going through orders now. I got shipping for a tee this morning. so theyre working on it. all the jordan stuff ships from a separate warehouse from their mainline stuff so expect shipping next week

Back
Top Bottom