PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Info is out there.. Just do your HW...

Folks, please don't blow up the spots by posting the links for the lurkers and the lazy.

These are the types of threads when help is givin it's dead here most are in the 11's thread. No lie I want a pair Pm the kid some info then. I usually don't ask but hey it's a small crowd or just list it lurkers aren't that deep in here u can post it.

That yeezy thread ish is killing the culture of NT. Heck I remember when I was handing out the SPA by pass for FNL during the gamma release and I'm sure there were tons of lurkers in there

tbh i'm so out of the loop on these and you guys are hiding the info like this thread has 100+ pages lol

tbh i'm so out of the loop on these and you guys are hiding the info like this thread has 100+ pages lol
Look at the Don 2 thread...the thread moved after folks realize the resell value...you think folks really like the Jordan 2s? lol
That's how it is these days, they keep everything to themselves
Gotta keep the info away from the lurkers and resellers...speaking of resellers...i like the hype kicks in your Sig that your flipping....

Last edited:
Don't worry this thread will explode soon and it will turn to madness.  I love this time of the year so much free entertainment. 

Look at the Don 2 thread...the thread moved after folks realize the resell value...you think folks really like the Jordan 2s? lol

Gotta keep the info away from the lurkers and resellers...speaking of resellers...i like the hype kicks in your Sig that your flipping....

True, and thanks, they not moving. Hopefully I could get one of these 12 to flip

I hope I can get a pair.  Love the XIIs and the materials on these are unique and dope to me.

Nah, thats not Euros, it's pounds, £245 = ~$368
Custom fees though if you cop off the EU 
sick.gif
The conversion calculator I used said this pair would cost  $418.34 shipped to US.
sick.gif

Price did vary with euro to dollar rate, insurance, carrier used etc

Hoping I can get two pairs. One will need to be on ice, that suede looks like a dirt magnet.

Called a few local shops here and no one is getting them.

I personally love these (one being the 12's) and just the style/color.

Back
Top Bottom