PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I NEED these bruh, Hopefully most people sleep because of the suede and 11's but resellers are gonna be all over this.

I NEED these bruh, Hopefully most people sleep because of the suede and 11's but resellers are gonna be all over this.
Well, not everybody will be able to afford them at $300 or would want to drop $300 on them imo.

lol pick what you like, don't let the hypebeast make your choice
I hear ya.  Was just speaking my mind haha.  I don't have neither a pair of 11's or 12's in my collection yet.  Just can't justify dropping almost 6 bills on kicks in one weekend.

I hear ya.  Was just speaking my mind haha.  I don't have neither a pair of 11's or 12's in my collection yet.  Just can't justify dropping almost 6 bills on kicks in one weekend.
true, its getting harder with the price hike but it's your money so buy what you like more. think of it this way, if psny 12's were a GR, it'd prolly sit more likely than the 11's.

These are the 2nd worst xii after the rising sun pair. Granted the materials are nice, but there was no effort put into these. Ashy Larry is going to be wearing these to a dice game.

Very rare opinion ^^^
Yeah, I don't know what that fool is saying. Rising Suns the worst pair before these? STOP. Say No More 
roll.gif

Even if it was a GR I would still go for the 12's. The colorway for the 11's for me seem a bit off. Not saying its not a nice colorway, I just like the simple clean look of the 12's and it being one of my favorite models.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom