PSNY x Air Jordan 12

man, PSNY can at least send folks an update or something?  they won't even respond to my emails!
Yeah I'm curious to when we will get shipping info. It might be after the Holiday's at this rate. I basically just am forgetting about them, and one day they'll show up (hopefully lol)

still In Progress from Snkrs. This has been the longest delay of any Nike order I've placed.
They said all shipping info will be out by the end of the day Wednesday I think you'll be good they just have mad orders

First off I want to thank Public School & Brand Jordan for the collaboration
pimp.gif
. I also want to give a shout-out to Nike for putting these shoes online for me to purchase. I wanna thank Nike for creating the SNKRS app that allowed me to cop a pear of these shoes. And lastly, I want to thank the men & women of UPS for shipping & delivering my shoes in good order & timing during this Holiday Season. Thank you all, GOD Bless You, & Goodnight
happy.gif

Fa real though guys, you should be absolutely stunned at the quality of these. The suede is super hella soft & the nubuck is a gentle smoothness down the midsole. The suede is better than my 04-05 XIIIs bc you don't feel the hairs on it. Just wow very nice & worth my money.

them ****s should of came with a bottle of jergins.
It's not as bad as the pics make them seem. Their not "ashy" like the black 9s, it's genuine man. I don't have anything else in my collection like em...even the all-red suede 21s don't compare to these. While both are hella nice, the suede is on another level. 

Last edited:
Its kinda of a waiting game right now for me. I know 600 is like the lowest at the moment but i know it can drop some more. The Supreme 5's for example they were 600+ now it dipped to around 4bills.

[thread="636982"]$102 difference is a tiny bit but again its resell.[/thread]

Why is everybody comparing these to the Supreme 5s?

There were 3 different pairs.

Black & White pairs were pretty limited, prices still $550 +

Camos were like a GR when you compare them to the other two pairs, that's the reason why the price dropped. Now everybody and their momma selling them for $375-425.

A lot of fakes mixed in with those supremes when people selling at those low prices

Black & White pairs were pretty limited, prices still $550 +

Camos were like a GR when you compare them to the other two pairs, that's the reason why the price dropped. Now everybody and their momma selling them for $375-425.
Because they are both Known brands that is collab with Jordans. Just different models 

Black

Because they are both Known brands that is collab with Jordans. Just different models 

That's not a good comparison right now and I just broke it down as to why prices dropped on the Camos.

Where are these prices dropping at on the black & white pairs? Outside of a broke reseller looking for Yeezy/Christmas funds, I have yet to see either of those colorways selling for 4bills.

Not sure what a "Going Price" truly is for the Camo Supremes but I paid 5 bills on a size 14 right after launch. In my mind that was & still is a fair price for the size. Over time I do see the Camo joints at 500+ once fakes & regular pairs dry up.

Back
Top Bottom